#2 FL Hungaroring - 2nd December 2012 
AuthorMessage
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 0
Post Re: #2 FL Hungaroring - 2nd December 2012
be happy to be a RR Lion here, nice Race, but i am not the fastest, but my time will come;)
be proud to be here,... loose words, you know what i will say:)
Never wanna miss ya

2. Dec 2012, 22:07
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Hehe Thomas! #respekt

About race now..
20 drivers on the race! When I see that, I'm already satisfied and happy no matter how my race will be..
And if we know, that there is a few drivers that we miss, I'm optimistic to say that we will have this number on every race! #top

Like first FL race, this track too isn't my type, but I did my best.. Solid qualifaciton and solid race.. Did a 4 or 5 large mistakes on that chicane and must use driving backward to get back on track, so I lose around 15 seconds that,which means I will be 5-th, but 7-th place is solid..
I was 6-th last 5-6 laps, but Karast and Icke pass me, so I thought 8-th place will be mine.. But Icke also lose concentration in the end, so I manage to pass him for a 7-th place!

Congat to Shilak, and TmDriver! It was a very good race when I see gaps between each driver!
Unfortunately Always Sober Team (Sanel&TTCO) didn't have luck like last time, so they both DNF, and Sanel was looking promising tonight.. But unpredictable things happen, so try to not take it to seriously, cause this is just a game #zuzwinker

And yes, be free to write your race review, cause it will help me to write Race Review Article when I know more facts #top
Icke especially! #blbl

Btw, if someone see Slaven, tell him that he get sacked from Copy/Paste team #droh

2. Dec 2012, 23:54
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

howyouplay: I don't play
Start Number: 99
Man call him :: Driver
Soooo as of my point of view, it was one of the craziest races of my career.

As we all know (or rather no one knows besides me) I'm not good at qualifications, so I got to start from the 11th postion. Then caught a good start and a great pit stop so I could take the lead!

But not for long. To be honest, the first part of the race was a miracle for me - mistake after mistake after mistake after some more mistakes. So I felt back to the 8th position or something like that.

All my pit stops were great, so I always could catch up 1-2 seconds. Everytime I tried to fight back to the top I made mistakes again. Just in the last part of the race I could concentrate and catch up the group in front of me with vsT and Michael - epic fight with those guys! They made also mistakes, so this was my luck. At the 58/59 round beeing on the 2nd position (TTCO and Sanel quit just to let me go on the podium) I made a mistake AGAIN so I felt back to 4th position. Then I made a superb last lap, so I could get back on my 2nd position.

Shilak drove his own race some laps in front of the field. Great race from my polish guy vsT and Shilak's teammate, Michael. Cyrex disappeard for some reason. And if I calculated well, I'm now the leader of the championship with 69 points #cup1 just for now.

3. Dec 2012, 00:56
The following user would like to thank RR TMdriver for this post

My race consist of 3 parts

1 part - after 10-minutes pit-stop was the most terrible with 2 chicane mistakes and few wallkisses. After 10 minutes I wasnt even ahead.. vST Kiske TMD Michael dancing around me and I totally lost concentration.. When I saw Sanel 5 seconds behind (after his pit-stop he should be 13 secs behind) I start to understand that Im loosing GP.. and decide to go into pit for 30mins break - not 10 as I want in the beginning..

2part - saves me.. I was 25 secs behind leader who was very fast (Sanel?) and allow me to cut 0.1-0.3 only per lap.. but few laps after something goes wrong ahead and I realized myself 24-21-18 seconds behind in few laps only.. After that could be the most interesting part - fighting with TTCO, vST. I return leadership but...... SOBER.. sorry guys.. Nothing good in DSC - I only hope you will come back next time with better internet.. 2 so big losts in 2 minutes... After that I start to pray of my own connection.

3part after 6,5secs stop really give me enjoying.. Racing around 45.00-45.20 few laps in a row and 44-84 last lap totally makes me happy..

VST and KISKE - congratulations with so strong start. Theese NASCAR guys are very talented))
TMD certainly shew great race and makes me sad by beating my teammate.. Few things makes me worry about battle for 2nd and 3rd according to replay - little investigation requested .. but anyway 3 drivers so close at finish...

Gentlemen Im sure this fun is a result of all our participation. Thx GRX also :fooli007: #auslach They havent practice - its shame coz if they would have a week of practice it will be even more HARD))

OMBRE :likebutton:

3. Dec 2012, 01:45
Profile ICQ
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Man call him :: Nobody
All went well today, i finish my work at time, had time to practice little with OmbrevanKenobe on server, had nice cookies and coffee after and then TADAM!
My cousin, which I didn't see almost year, called that he came to town and wanted company for one drink in bar.
Rest is obvious....free drink > tm1 race
Altough I'm now short on excuses...I've done with all of them. #schaem
BUT! One more week and I'll have free weekends again... #star

3. Dec 2012, 02:28
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
DT filled!

http://ttco.x10.mx/

3. Dec 2012, 20:13
The following user would like to thank RR TTCO for this post

Hm, what to say? I dont like this track, that chicane killing me whole week, but on race? Like other world for me. I was really in good form for race, few fast laps, almost every lap under 46:00 and I think fast enough for win this race. I was on tactic 20-30 and just when I done my second pit stop, it start to making problems. My internet is really bad and on first race I have a big luck that my internet connection stay live, but this race... it didn`t. Not a good day for Always sober, it seems that our internet is not sober as we #nixweiss

Congratulations to Shilak on (deserve #droh ) win and other racers on podium, also to TMdriver for leadership in championship.

I must say that I will not come on next race, I have already buy tickets for Hobit: Unexpected journey 3D for me and my girlfriend on Sunday at 17:00, so this is another chance for shilak and other drivers to make some advantage #respekt

3. Dec 2012, 22:12

For me it was very exciting race, almost every lap I had somebody to chase with, mostly with Icke and Cyrex. We were changing places all race, but I had better luck and didn't make bigger mistakes, maybe 3-4 not so big crashes, what helped me gain 6th position, which is much more than I expected before the race.
Anyway, congrats Shilak for victory and TMDriver for leading in championship and thanks all for good entertainment.

3. Dec 2012, 22:42
The following user would like to thank GRX Karst for this post

GRX Karst wrote:
For me it was very exciting race, almost every lap I had somebody to chase with, mostly with Icke and Cyrex. We were changing places all race, but I had better luck and didn't make bigger mistakes, maybe 3-4 not so big crashes, what helped me gain 6th position, which is much more than I expected before the race.
Anyway, congrats Shilak for victory and TMDriver for leading in championship and thanks all for good entertainment.

very glad for GRX - Im only sad that youre practice not much.. with more minutes of free-racing you could be much better - please think

5. Dec 2012, 01:09
Profile ICQ