Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: #1 FL Silverstone - 18th November 2012
15 drivers already was on practice, but I'm hoping to see 10 more this week! #zuzwinker
Shilak is already killing us.. #top I don't prefer this 'easy' track without any jumps, tunnels, narrow turns, so I'm not seeing myself here in TOP5.. But, who knows.. #respekt

We drove this track last Season, and HERE you can check those results..

Btw, Ombre you wrote that MaSSa drove best lap, but Monty did a 44.19 on the race #zuzwinker

13. Nov 2012, 18:35
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Very nice turnout of 18 players!! #respekt I only hope that we will keep this number thgough all Season!! #respekt

I didn't expect anything on this race, cause I didn't even practice.. Some little time on Monday, and some today before race.. But I did a solid quali, and very good race! I lose my concentration in last 5-6 laps, cause if I haven't maybe I even beat TMdriver, but still, he was a quite good tonight and I enjoy fighting with him!

Congrat to Sanel and TTCO! Great start for their team.. To bad Shilak d/c, but shit, unfortunately, happens #nixweiss
Also, big congrat to all drivers and especially to GRX team for making our races more fun with more drivers on the track!
Hope to see more RRR driver next race, such MaSSy, NH90, Monty, Sm!e, maybe remasy, Quickies, and our friends Marian, Drive, Dark&MidnightMan, and especially my teammate Slaven! #zuzwinker

Anyway, I had a very nice evening once more with this team and their races, so big thanks to Ombre too! #cool2

Here are race results, until TTCO put them in DATA Tracker!

Also, to all new drivers: NHF, but please, try to obey our rules #zuzwinker We don't wanna to punsih anyone, but chating, and rejoing during race, can make some drivers to lose concentration for a second and make a mistake, and we don't wanna that to happen, so please stick to the rules.. #zuzwinker So, wait until all races finish race to chat and comment, but please be free to use our forum and this topic for a race to chat whatever you want about race or other stuff.. #top

Next race is 2 weeks from now (02.12.) so hope to see this great number of drivers next FL race too! Next Sunday TM2 GT Championship is starting, and all of you are welcome to participate in that too! #wink

19. Nov 2012, 00:05
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi

Ouh man #schaem
I did not show what I can really, but I had good fights with tbvivien, Clodovil, Fuzzy, Alesh and Rallist in the first half of race.
My problem in Silverstone was if I missed a brake point before a turn, many stupid faults followed during the whole lap.
And to the end of race came my worst nightmare from the last FL to passing me ...... Roots Rock Fuzzy #angst

20. Nov 2012, 19:34
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
Man call him :: Nobody
Data Tracker back in action!

http://ttco.x10.mx/

Once again: PLEASE do not re-enter the server before the race has finished AND the next round/track has loaded! Re-entering the server before that will remove your data, even if you finished the official race!
Because of this Shilak's data is not available for the first FL race...
Lions and our long-term friends know all about the data tracker, for the ones that don't know what it is or how to use it - it's really simple but if you want, take a look at the official tutorial thread. For any data tracker related questions, there is a questions thread also. Other race related questions, user reviews and similar you can write here.

Oh, and since this is the initial setup of many new drivers, teams etc. there may be mistakes. Please report those so I can fix them #zuzwinker

Oh #2 - there is currently a minor bug in the DT - I'm curious to see if anyone will detect it (I fixed it on my computer but haven't yet uploaded the fix to the official DT server)

Oh #3 - I mentioned this before, but only on TM chat during one practice session, but just to repeat here to all who are interested: There is a lot of trailing 0's (zeros) in TM 1 results, because the game doesn't provide thousands of second to the plugin like TM 2 does. That means this problem isn't possible to fix. I'll make an update to prevent those 0's from displaying when I catch some more free time (probably for the weekend).

TTCO

21. Nov 2012, 00:13