Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Race 08 - Norway 23.03.2012.
Get ready for some snow and ice RRR drivers&friends, cause it's snowing where we are going now #lach
Next WRC TM race is on Norway this friday at standard start at 20:00..
WeSSy is uncatouchable, TTCO has 99% silver medal, but fight for the bronze medal is still open, so don't miss last three races and maybe you can catch some prizes!

Hope to see (in fact I don't even hope cause I KNOW IT WILL BE #respekt ) again around 15 drivers, good host, nice tracks, and interesting races!
So, try to be free at friday night, and come and join us for TM WRC races, cause you will not regret!
Also form this races, all drivers who will have 4 DNS in the row, will be deleted at current driver standings, so try to come and be undelelted! #blbl
And also, all race results and driver standings you can CHECK HERE!! After Norway we will have race in Greece and last in Great Britain! Hope to see you all well&helathy in all this races...
Cya.. #wink

20. Mar 2012, 19:53
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: Race 08 - Norway 23.03.2012.
It was a cold and very frezzing at Norway, but that didn't make problem for our leading driver WeSSy to win all stages and make even big gap over second place..
12 drivers was solid number that shows up last night, and too bad that Morpheus was late on first stage so didn't get result there.. And also, too bad TTCO get lost on last stage cause on that crossroad he turned left right after left arrow shows, but he must go straight ahead then turn left.. Problem is that the arrow shows earlier and then you follow her.. I too, went two times following arrow, but manage to get right direction after that... So TTCO didn't even finish last stage, so he get penalty time, and finished at 11-th place in the overall..
Anyway here are results..

From this race, I will applied those '4 DNS' rule, so I deleted every driver that didn't show up 4 races after his last droven race, so that I don't have a large table of drivers, and 10 of drivers drove only one-two races.. If, somehow, that driver shows up i next two races, he will be added in table, and his previously score will be counted!

For see all results and current Driver Standings CHECK HERE
Cya soon.. #wink

24. Mar 2012, 07:43