Facebook, Google Login
Registration

Translater

Select:
Google
Babel Fish
Live

Current language: en

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2136

12th Race in RootsGranada GT 22th April 2012 
AuthorMessage
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: 12th Race in RootsGranada GT 22th April 2012
hehehe.. Tnx Dome, but my wife is jealous now! #respekt

And Ombre great VIDEO!!! I tohught it some regge singer!! EPIC! But I want those words cause some stuff can't understand!
GREAT VIDEO!! #great #great

22. Apr 2012, 22:03
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
Man call him :: Nobody
I could write about my race (on "cro" forum I have a habit of writing very long post sometimes), but I wont... Just one thing, I saw some discussions after the race about my big mistake because someone rejoined the race (Quickies maybe, I'm not sure...). Regarding that, I'm not 100% sure it was caused by the rejoin, could have been (the game seemed to not respond to my turn "maneuver"), but regardless, I don't think of it as a problem so no worries there.

The reason I'm writing this is to say how amazed I am with the Thank-You-Note, the driver banners and especially with the video! That was truly awesome, great lyrics, great composing with the music underlay and you can sing too!!! Fantastic! In fact it was so good that Cyrex didn't realize it was you singing until I told him #blbl I hope you don't mind, I ripped it into mp3 and it's been looping for the last hour (seriously!). #jubel Also some funny "easter eggs" on the thank you note and banners (L*u***š #blbl )

Once again, amazing work, thanks Jahombre #klatsch

we wanna have a nice time with the newspaper man
and don't forget your friends slaven and ttco
because we want to know if you sweet guys want
to be a part of rootsrockracing
and would be nice if you are part of it

#respekt

hope I got all the lyrics right =)

22. Apr 2012, 23:11
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
..... then we gonna put on de iron shirt
and we chase trackmania clans out of earth
we drive cool races together then
disya friendship should never end
noooooooooo
the lion friendship

.....thank you TTCO and Cyrex #schaem

22. Apr 2012, 23:31
Profile Visit website
The following user would like to thank RR Ibrahim Tanko for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Last 12-th GT Race Review - RootsGranada

It's over!! #heul 3 months of amazing GT Championship ends this night on the RootsGranada track! 26 drivers come to say goodbay (but not forever!!) to first GT season! We were missing few conisist driver such as RR-remasy, esc-superluk, RR-K.O.Hasi, RR-MaSSy&Monty, RR-Morpheus, RR-BVB, RR-BlackEye, but still 26 drivers is a very good number though!! #klatsch

ADAC-booz take Pole Position, before Vesiapina.. In the second row was PPR-Mirosh and RR-Icke.. Already Champ, RR-Dome2012 didn't practice too musch this week so he only get 18-th start position..
This track was so 'sweet', but that turn no.5. was a 'killa' for most of us.. It was an open race till end, but G.F1 TTCO made his first win!! #great But most happy was RR-WeSSy cause he mange to take silver medal for a silver medal in Driver Stadnings!! #respekt ADAC-Drive is very good driver, and he manage to get bronze medal here with just +2,61 seconds over Vesiapina! In thriller finish, G.F1 Slaven finished 5-th with just +0,19 seconds over PPR-Mirosh! He ruined our Copy/Paste Team style of being together (like on Quali today - 11-th & 12-th #zuzwinker ) but he was way fast then me so - good job teammate! #top RR-Icke was 7-th, ADAC-booz only 8-th, RR-Jahombre 9-th and HPR-Marian 10-th! RR-Winner was 11-th, me on 12-th position, Haze 13-th, RR-sm!e 14-th, RR-Andi 15-th and RR-CoolDriving on 16-th place! RR-Sulfite didn't have a biggest rival on track (RR-remasy #blbl ) so he drove with lower motiviation and ends up on 17-th place, RR-tbvivien was 18-th, MidnightMan was 19-th and last 20-th place, that get one point, was taken by RR-NH90 who manage to cancel all phone calls during race! #zuzwinker Unfortunately, RR-Krumel and DarkMan finished, but without points.. RR-Dome was 22-th, but that's cause he had a technical problems with car, but he manage to finish #blbl ..RR-alex, RR-LameDuck and RR-Quickes DNF this race!

RR-Dome2012 is well deserved Champion! Too bad that MaSSa and Monty weren't on more races, cause they skills are very high, so it would be interesting to see how would they respond to this challange! Hope will see them more soon enough! RR-WeSSy take silver medal! Consist driver with good race pace, goes home with silver medal on his neck, and Laurens take bronze, although I think that he must be erased from the table! (My opinion though!)
4-th place in the end goes to RR-sm!e, and G.F1-TTCO, with this victory, made it to 5-th place over Jahombre! #zuzwinker

AMPlified Team take gold medal, RedDevils Team silver, and RoadRunner Team bronze medal in Team Champinoship!
Tnx RRR Team for organization of this Champinoship, and BIG THANK to Jahombre! Man, if more people would be like you, Earth would be a lovley place to live! Btw, you should quit your job(whatever you doing) and go to singers man! We must apply you for some SUPERTALENT show!! #blbl #zuzwinker Also tnx RRR Team for taking me here, and I hope I will pay you back for that! #respekt

I will say my final words soon eonugh, when I will write big Season Review article, so, until then, stay well my friends, and cya soon on 500 mile race! (Yes, it's soon, so prepare yourself!! #zuzwinker )

Cya..
RR CYREX!! #hier

22. Apr 2012, 23:32
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
Start Number: 0
Wow! I am so sorry to haven't be able to join you all last nite! The GT Series was really great! Really had great moment, great fun! All of that thanks to all! Thks to Darkman, Vivien, Krumel and CoolDriving to be about the same skill level as mine. We could have some competition together it was great! Thanks you and congratulations all drivers and lions. Some of top drivers give me some driving tips, it was really kind of them, and just give a good exemple of the team spirit. I am very happy and proud to be part of it.
Very Proud that Vesiapina reach the Gecko! Thank you man to accept to be my teammate. I hope that we will race together again.
Thanks Cyrex for all reports! Nice job!
But at all, its to Jahombre, the great man, he deserves million of thanks to all his job. Great job man, not only tracks, server and mod job. But, the banners, the skins, and then the video and so on! All those few things, added one after one, that make a huge event! Like little tiny drops, added together that make lakes...
Many thks Jahombre! And all racers!

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

Last edited by RR remasy on 23. Apr 2012, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

23. Apr 2012, 12:02
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

The RR GT Series is over #heul

But i had a few emotional, but still magic moments:

Grindelwald: 12th lap crash
MontyCarlo: 1 Second behind Quickies at finish #heul
Lionsden: My sensational 4th place at Q2 #rasta :likebutton:
City: Out of fuel in lap 39, right next to the pits

The 4th place at Q2 at Lionsden is still a magic moment for me and i hope to repeat it next season #rasta #box

Congratulations to Dome for the GT championship #respekt #cup1

Thanks to all who played a nice GT season with us (and specially to my teammate BVB, to my rival Quickies and to the organization man Ombre #respekt #respekt #respekt )
Thanks to Cyrex for nice track and race reports!!! #respekt #respekt

keep racing #rasta

23. Apr 2012, 17:07
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Start Number: 82
I just watched this awesome video on the ThankYou-Page...

I'm so surprised!
Very nice video ombre! And a even better little song!
My very big respect, that's really awesome!

What can I say about th GT series?

Since I saw the announcement in November for a TM2 Race Event from RRR,
I was totally thrilled about this Multilap races...
From this race on Roots City Map I only missed one 500 mile race until now...

So I joined the GT Series of course, too...
Cause I didn't know the RR-members and I was in ARS-clan, I hoped,
that some ARS-member would join the Series too and I decided to make a solo-team, miniMAX was born...
I'm very happy, that TTCO came by the way and joined this team.

I'm very satisfied with my 4th place in overall standings,
although I could have been better in some races,
for example in Monty Carlo were I made a big mistake in last round
on a 3rd place...
But, this is racing and the competitors aren't asleep...

Finally I left my old ARS-clan and got the very nice RRR-tricot from jahombre,
thank you very much for that!

I'm very happy that I discovered this awesome community
and now even be a part of it.

Greetz
sm!e

23. Apr 2012, 21:14
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
Image 12th Race GT Granada Image
Day - sunday 22th April 2012
Qualy Start - 19:45 MET germany
Race Start - 20:15 MET germany
Lap Distance - 70 Laps + 1 Intro Lap
Fastest Lap - 0:34.655 by ѦĐѦĊ#02Bozz

[html]<p><span color="#ff0000" size="3" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><br /></b></span></p>
<table frame="border" style="width: 650px; background-image: url('http://stilgar.bplaced.de/library/paper/Paper_brown_0001_TM.jpg'); background-color: #ffcc66; height: 300px; border-width: 3px; border-color: #996600; border-style: solid;" align="center" border="3">
<thead>
<tr style="background-color: #000000;">
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Pl.</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Drivers</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Teams</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: x-small;">Laps</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">BestLap</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Time</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Points</span></td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">1</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ff0000;"><b><span style="color: #ff6600;">G</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">.</span><span style="color: #ff6600;">F1</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">TTCO</span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>miniMAX</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">70</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:34.916</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>43:11.95</b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">35</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">2</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">WeSSy</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #996600; border-color: #ffcc00; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;">Roadrunner</span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>70</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:35.141</b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>43:15.75</b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">28</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">3</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffff00;">〤<span style="color: #000000;">ѦĐѦĊ</span>〤<span style="color: #000000;">#01</span><span style="color: #3366ff;">ĐŔエѶ&Sigma;</span></span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffff00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><span style="color: #000000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">ADAC</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>70</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:35.187</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">43:18.23</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">25</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">4</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #0000ff;">Vesi</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">apina</span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #006600; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span style="font-size: small; color: #ffcc00;"><strong>Gecko</strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">70</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.017</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;"><strong>43:20.94</strong></span></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">22</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">5</span></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff6600;">G</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">.</span><span style="color: #ff6600;">F1</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Slaven</span></span></strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6600; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Copy/Paste</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.382</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="1" style="color: #333300; font-size: xx-small;"><b><strong><span style="font-size: small;">43:27.66</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">20</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">6</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="1" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><b><span><span style="color: #ff00ff;">PP</span><span style="color: #000000;">R</span><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><span color="#003300" style="color: #003300;"><span style="color: #ff00ff;">&gt;</span><span style="color: #000000;">&gt;</span></span></span></span><span style="color: #ff00ff;">Mi</span><span style="color: #000000;">rosh</span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6699; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffff99;">Pink</span> <span style="color: #ffff99;">Panther</span></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.077</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>43:27.85</b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">18</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">7</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Icke</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #996600; border-color: #ffff00; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;">Roadrunner</span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:35.291</b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>43:34.53</b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">16</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">8</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffff00" size="1" style="color: #ffff00; font-size: xx-small;"><b><span style="font-size: small;">〤<span style="color: #000000;">ѦĐѦĊ</span>〤</span><span style="color: #000000; font-size: small;">#02</span><span style="font-size: small; color: #00ff00;"><span color="#ffff00">Bozz</span></span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffff00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><span style="color: #000000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">ADAC</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:34.948</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>43:50.42</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">14</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">9</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Jahombre</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #990000; border-color: #ff9900; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffcc00;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Wanderers</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.437</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>43:58.19</b></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>12</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">10</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #808080;"><span style="color: #ffff00;">&raquo;</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">н&rho;я</span><span style="color: #ffff00;">&laquo;</span></span> <span style="color: #000000;">&Pi;Āгĭ&Lambda;&eta;<span style="color: #ff00ff;">#35</span></span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6699; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffff99;">Pink</span> <span style="color: #ffff99;">Panther</span></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.470</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">44:10.33</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">11</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">11</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Winner</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #cc0000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Red</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Devils</span></span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="color: #333300;"><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.337</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>44:20.79</b></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>10</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">12</span></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2"><span style="color: #ff0000;">२</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span></span></strong></b>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">Cyrex&nbsp;<b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2"><span>י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">י</span></span></strong></b></span></span></strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6600; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Copy/Paste</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.415</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="1" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b><b>44:24.24</b></b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">9</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">13</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><b>Haze</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>Danish <span style="color: #808080;">Dynamite</span></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.557</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>44:25.39</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">8</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">14</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ffffff;"><b><span style="color: #008000;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2"><span style="color: #ff0000;">२</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span></span></strong></b>sm!e<b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">&nbsp;<span>י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">י</span></span></strong></b></span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>miniMAX</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.294</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>44:26.11</b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">7</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">15</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Andiי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #696969; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffff99" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ffffff;"><b>Intel</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.469</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>44:33.19</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">6</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">16</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">CoolDriving</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #00ccff;">Top</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">Lions</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>70</b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:35.497</b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="1" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b><b>44:48.19</b></b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">5</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">17</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Sulfiteי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #6699ff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000099; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000080;">BMW</span> <span style="color: #c0c0c0;">Wailers</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">GT</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.519</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;"><strong>44:52.18</strong></span></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">4</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">18</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">tbvivien</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #660000; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">S</span><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">n</span>ickers</span></span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.666</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>45:00.85</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">3</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">19</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #0000ff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Midnight Man</span></strong></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #696969; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Dark</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Midnight</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.520</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;"><strong>45:20.48</strong></span></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">2</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">20</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: x-small;"><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">NH90</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span><span style="color: #008000;"><b><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000;"></span></b></span></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Poker</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Stars</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.800</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><b>45:58.84</b></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">1</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">21</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">Kr&uuml;mel</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffcc00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">De</span><span style="color: #993300;">Beukelear</span><br /></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:36.652</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>46:03.07</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">22</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Dome&sup2;&ordm;&sup1;&sup2;</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #cc0000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Red</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Devils</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:35.171</b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;"><strong>46:04.01</strong></span></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">23</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #00ff00;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Dark Man</span></strong></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #696969; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"></span><span style="color: #ffcc00;"></span><span style="color: #008000;"></span></span></strong><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Dark</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Midnight</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:36.414</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>46:53.24</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">24</span></td>
<td><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Quickies</span> <span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #990000; border-color: #ff9900; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffcc00;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Wanderers</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>28</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:36.199</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: x-small;"><b><b><strong>not finished</strong></b></b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">25</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">aŁョx</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #6699ff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000099; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000080;">BMW</span> <span style="color: #c0c0c0;">Wailers</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">GT</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>23</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:35.760</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: x-small;"><b><b><b><strong>not finished</strong></b></b></b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">26</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">LameDuck</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffcc00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">De</span><span style="color: #993300;">Beukelear</span><br /></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>16</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:36.094</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: x-small;"><b><b><b><strong>not finished</strong></b></b></b></span></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>[/html]

23. Apr 2012, 21:45
Profile Visit website

Its over #heul #heul #heul
Thanks you from Roots Rock Racing for the great work on this event! #great
We (Dark-Midnight Team) enjoy to drive here, and you all are very friendly to use!!! #handgeb
Hope you wil start some new events soon! #top
So go on with the great work, you are doing a very gread job!!!
Special thanks to Jahombre for helping us with some problems and Cyrex ( News Paperman) for the very nice reports during this seson! #respekt
#great #great #great #great #great #great #great #great #great #great #great #great
We are very proud to be a part of this RR event!!!
#langweil , pleas go on!
Thanks all drivers for a lot of fun (sorry for my bad english).
CU all (soon)

23. Apr 2012, 22:26
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

thanks for feedback darkman #cool2 .
letz fetz

24. Apr 2012, 18:49
Profile ICQ
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next