Facebook, Google Login
Registration

Translater

Select:
Google
Babel Fish
Live

Current language: en

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2329

2nd Race in RootsChuckNorrisRing GT 12th February 2012 
AuthorMessage

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 0
Man call him :: arrogant
Post Re: 2nd Race in RootsChuckNorrisRing GT 12th February 2012
Like I said before, I'm a local/dedi hunter, I'll do everything to take them. So If someone use Wallslide to drive faster, me too.

BUT, this means NOT that I gonna 'cheat' in the race! I reported it here Because it's NOT allowed! So I hope it's gonna be checked very well.

8. Feb 2012, 18:35
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
No problem here Dome, just debating a little.. #zwinker
It's better that we have any conversation here on this topic, then nothing, right? #zwinker
I love when I see topic active and people posting in it! It's good indication that people are into this Championship! #klatsch
Although, I will prefer that you (and by 'you' I mean you Dome, and other fast guys) to tell us some tricks&tips here, and what will be a best fuel tactics, and what we need to take ateniton etc..
But also, little debating is good too.. Of course, all in borders of peace #joint

8. Feb 2012, 19:08
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 95
Man call him :: Nobody
You can ask Jahombre if he give you the track than you can make walllsliding as much as you want. And I don´t understand that you make this topic and then you do it yourself. Sorry but it´s incomprehensible for me

8. Feb 2012, 20:58
Profile ICQ Visit website

Highscores: 1
Because he is nice to tell us that we should train it without because in race noone will do it, and if someone do's he gets disqualificated. I can really see his point :) No need to get angry.

8. Feb 2012, 22:49

Indeed like Drive said, I just reported it. I know the rules, don't worry. Why I should post it otherwise?

8. Feb 2012, 23:07
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Positive tension is good for a race!! #blbl
I will try to write announcment of the Sunday GT race tomorrow!
If Jahombre needs to have picture of the track , here it is! I manage to take ScreenShoot just while ago and already wrote important thing on it, so here it is Jahombre #zwinker

8. Feb 2012, 23:30
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

GT Race 02 - RootsChuckNorrisRing

Here we are, just few days before second GT race, so you better come to practice and prepare yourself for a Sunday battle! #blbl
After excellent first race with 27 drivers at start, we are looking forward to this next race on Sunday night!
Next track is very simple and very short, so hope to see very interesting and tense race! Dome2012 wins first race, with just a bit of seconds ahead of Laurenš, but now Laurenš is very prepared and ready for re-match! Also MaSSa is here too, and if we count Monty, Wessy, Icke and Winner, and other good drivers from other teams, fight for a podium and TOP10 too, will have epic proportions!! #great

As you can see on picture, it's quite simple and easy track, and, for my point of view, there's no place that you may flip over and end up on roof or out of track, so DNF here is not option for anyone!! #zwinker Just connection problems may be issues for someone..
PITS are on right side of track just after you cross Start/Finish line, and exits from PITS are just straigth ahead! All you need is pay atteniton, is first corner (turn no.1.) because you come on this turn with very fast speed, and you need it to pass this corner very close to the left side, but try not to hit the wall, or not to go too wide, cause you may hit the wall on the right side while exiting corner! Also DO NOT USE Wallbump/Wallkick to pass this corner, cause that's NOT ALLOWED, as we having bid debate about that here #zuzwinker
Turn no.2. is best to pass it with earlier slide, so that you can exit that corner with no need to slide! Turn no.3. is easy one, and you can pass it with all speed you have, just try not to hit the wall on the left side.. And finally turns no.4 and no.5, are connected, so you'll need to pass turn no.4. very good and try to stabilize your car, so that you can pass through turn no.5. (narrow combination of left-right-left turns) with full speed in the racing line! It may often happens that you go wider on turn no.4. and end up hitting wall right in front of that last CheckPoint, or if you didn't stabilized your car, then you may hit those walls in turn no.5. in those combination lef-right-left.. So be careful in that last sector, cause you may lose big amount of the time, and lots of speed, cause you go with full throtlle until turn no.1!
So all you need to know is two things about this track! First fast corner, and last sector, and that's actually the entire track! #zwinker

Expectations?
To see 30 or over 30 drivers here! Damn what a rush hour will be that on this little track! #great Also that nobody have DNF or connection problems, and that we can have another pleasant evening in RRR organization! Don't forget: Race starts at 19:30 (Qualifications) and race will be around 20:00, but don't be late! Also if you want to particpate in KnockOut race, come and join us at 18:00 and to have fun here too!
Cya on practice, and hope to see all participants in GT Championship this Sunday night at RootsChuckNorrisRing race!!
BB all! #yippie

9. Feb 2012, 12:43
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
Cool guys! Try to keep comprehensive to each other! I think that nobody have the intention to cheat... Really. Laurens is here for the fun and have a good time with us. Why should he cheat?

Don't forget :
One Love, One Cry
Let get together
And be allright...

He said

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

9. Feb 2012, 15:30

Nice Report Cyrex! & yep Remasy.
I'm looking forward to Sunday! :)

9. Feb 2012, 17:08
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Highscores: 42
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
But please allow me one last question. Why Drive´s time is deleted and Laurens/Tonys and i think Marian(or smth. like this) are not deleted. If one get this delete all have to get it... sorry for this... I don´t wanna punish you, but it´s fair in my thoughts like this.

Laurens see that it is possible to drive nearly fast as without wallslide when he was on server with me. Its all about training and that was what I want to say. If you don´t think so ... you don´t think so... :D Then you can flame on me or something else... But this is my opinion in this story.

I hope you will understand my thoughts
Dome

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

9. Feb 2012, 17:32
Profile ICQ
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next