Facebook, Google Login
Registration

Translater

Select:
Google
Babel Fish
Live

Current language: en

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2218

2nd Race in RootsChuckNorrisRing GT 12th February 2012 
AuthorMessage
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 0
Man call him :: Nobody
Post Re: 2nd Race in RootsChuckNorrisRing GT 12th February 2012
Yes, Ombre passed me in last lap, he get in my slipstream on strait and passed me in corner from outside...crazy staff, it will probably be play of the day on CNN. #zwinker
As far as my race concern, first of all sorry once more for pressing enter. #was?
I pressed it accidentally in warm up lap, hopein that it will be ok on real start but I fail.
The race could be better for me, after great qualy I tought I master the game...I fail again.
4-5 times I stoped the car in large crash, on 3rd pitstop i missed entrance for pitstops #lupe so I had to go back few yards...
On last laps I was huntin ampscape, I was on his tail 2 laps to go but I made mistake...it was so Cyrex-like move...
There is a problem with tm2 times, you can't see how much room do you have behind you, only the cars in front.
I hoped that no one is behind me...I fail that time to. #bike
Race tactic was 10+10+10+20...it was ok I guess.
Anyway nice race, congrats to top 3 and hope to see ya all on next race. #great

12. Feb 2012, 22:50

Highscores: 1
It was also a false start by laurens. But I would just warn him. No penaltys now but hard ones by next fails.
For me it was a terrible race and I'm really happy this track is over now! While 8th place is much better than expected here, I guess few drivers had even more troubles than me. Had three or four times 360° spin after kissing the wall..And lost 7th place in last round because 10 seconds on the last rounds weren't enough to hold smie away with shaking car ^^ But all in all I'm very happy, I did beat my personal rival Icke again #rainstop
gg!

12. Feb 2012, 23:53
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Highscores: 42
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
Sorry for my opinion now...

But I have to say something:

1. He drive with wallslide in Training and he know its forbidden! Only cause he want to be the Number 1.
2. He chat and write (sorry for chat) ... If I or someone else like Ombre Massa or Monty say pls, quiet then say nothing. Its enough time after the race/qualification or write here in forum. And when you want to say something to a friend then /pm him.
3. He started to early, 2 seconds before red lights go out.
4. He wallbang the pitstops and win massive time. (MaSSa and Me before the first Stop +0.5s after +6.5s)
5. He drive before the stop is ready in ALL pitstops.
TO 4 and 5 --- He explain the rules to his teammate... Then his mate say he can drive before pitstop ends and against wall. WE ALL SAY NOT IN RACE... So I think he can read. And if he can read he will see that its forbidden!!!

But why he did this all the time? Why we allways say... no punish... maybe next race... ?!? I don´t understand it.

I crash the first round and had +8s on both. But I not cut any times, not wallslide (jeah laurens not do it in race ... ok) , not break with wall in pit... And I was next to him... But then this +6.5s ... He drive alone and profits by MaSSa and my Fight... So he win it.

Only cause he is number 2 of the world, he is not the winner! MaSSa deserves to win this race. I can go on 3 or 2... Laurens the other place. Its not a punish for him, its a good thing for the FAIR drivers...

So please if you read this... please think about that. I want to make allways a fair race. If I do something wrong I brake to make my own punish.

I only can please you... MaSSa is the Winner. And if noone think like me...

Then you have to much respect... He is rank 2. But we are all the same people. If I did something like this I would be ashamed by my win.

Please Lions please
Dome2012

PS: Thanks all fair drivers for another nice race. And Laurens, please be a fair driver. To be a good driver is one thing, to be a good loser the other thing. But your not a loser! You are very good. But you "cheated" in this race and get an unfair advantage. So please let speak your hearth.

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

13. Feb 2012, 01:35
Profile ICQ
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 82
I think, what a pity for the whole GT-Series…

This very nice Racing Series doesn’t deserve it,
that there must be such a discussion.
There are a few things which are working with
a Gentlemens agreement. But the last race showed
that there are gaps in the rules which can be used easily.

I think we have to separate the different things that happened.
And we have to think about if we need more and more specific rules
or if we don’t need them.
And if there are rules then we have to think about penalties for the rules.

Wallbang:
Laurens found this out in training and asked whether this will be allowed in race or not.
He used it while his best lap in training.
But he didn’t use it in race, so i think this thing is ok, he didn’t do something wrong here.
For me it was very new stuff to try to be faster with hitting a wall,
but i learned that those guys who are on top oft he rankings
are finding out such strange things…
In the rules oft he GT Series since now there is nothing to read about wallbangs…
But Jahombre said it in this thread, so ist isn’t allowed.
I think it would be good to write this in the rules too.
The other side of such a rule is, that you need to control people if they follow this rule.

There could be another possibility:
Building tracks without near walls on the outer side of a corner.
So there is no wall which you can use for a wall-bang.
I don't know if this is possible, if there are enough blocks to build such a map but
it was like this on 1st Race on Map Rootsmountain like on corner 6 and 7 (screenshot from cyrex).
races-f256/1st-race-rootsmountain-5th-february-2012-t943.html
I think corner 7 is nearly or is the same corner like the "wallbang-corner" at chuck norris ring,
just the other direction.

False start/pit stop time:
There’s no objective programmed control and that’s the problem.
The normal start in TM has this control, the race begins when the countdown is finished.
But there is no reaction time, you just hold gas during the countdown.
But we want the real racing feeling with the lights and the reaction time of each driver.
I don’t know, but is there a possibility of a intelligent starting control?
If someone presses gas before the lights are out then a message appears or something like that?

The same is with the pit stops. A control that if someone presses gas before
the „go go go“ then your tank is empty again.

Braking for pit stop:
I didn’t know that there’s a rule how to break for the pit stop.
It’s the same like wallbang at a corner, either you have to control
this topic or you try to build pit stops without the possibility of breaking
with a wallbang. For expample just painting different squares on the road
without a wall?

13. Feb 2012, 09:40
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
I said wallbang is not allowed #opa
no matter where on the track, pitlane included
and i said we start when the 5 lights go out #opa
look at the rules
i also wrote there
- 3 different pit stop boxes in pitlane
10 minutes to refuel, are 6.5 seconds to stop
20 minutes to refuel, are 18.5 seconds to stop
30 minutes to refuel, are 30 seconds to stop
you can't comply with the stop times when you start earlier #kopfkratz
and all who can not hold it is only one Driver of twenty-eight
yes true i had not written the Rule about Wallbang but I didn't know before that this is an advantage.
And that's factorial, Laurens would not won the Race if he follows the rules.
I'll give amp Laurens 30 seconds penalty #opa
- 10 seconds for his jumpstart
- 10 seconds for wallbangs in pitlane
- 10 seconds for shorten the fuel stop times
But it should be a lesson to all, next time could be higher penalties #opa
It annoys me too because it's so stupid.
I can not program what you've suggested about pitstop and wallbang control, sm!e #nixweiss
I've already given my best.
All what we all have to do is to be honorably, is it so hard?
Ok I've made my decision, let continue the Series ................

13. Feb 2012, 12:02
Profile Visit website
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Start Number: 82
I just suggested to write the rule with the Wallbang
now into the rules, I think that would be good to
avoid stupid discussions.

For me it was also a very new thing, that such
a Wallbang could be faster than driving on the road…

I think your penalties are fair.

My suggestions for pitstop control were just suggestions,
I can’t programm such things too, I never programmed
anything in TM. I just thought about possibilities
to avoid that someone hast to check the replays
and see if everybody follow the rules…

Yes, let’s continue this amazing and very nice GT-Series!

And big thx for all your efforts!

13. Feb 2012, 13:22
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
Image 2nd Race GT ChuckNorrisRing Image
Day - sunday 12th February 2012
Qualy Start - 19:30 MET germany
Race Start - 20:00 MET germany
Lap Distance - 80 Laps + 1 Intro Lap
Fastest Lap - 0:31.385 by RR TheDome

Results after 80 Laps #opa
[html]<p><span color="#ff0000" size="3" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><br /></b></span></p>
<table frame="border" style="width: 650px; background-image: url('http://stilgar.bplaced.de/library/paper/Paper_brown_0001_TM.jpg'); background-color: #ffcc66; height: 300px; border-width: 3px; border-color: #996600; border-style: solid;" align="center" border="3">
<thead>
<tr style="background-color: #000000;">
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Pl.</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Drivers</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Teams</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: x-small;">Laps</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">BestLap</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Time</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;">Points</span></td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><span style="font-family: impact, chicago; color: #333300; font-size: small;">1</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">MaSSaי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></span><br /><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: x-small;"></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><span size="2"><b><span style="color: #ff0000;">L.</span>Town <span style="color: #c0c0c0;">Audi</span></b></span></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">80</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:31.646</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>46:51.51</b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>35</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">2</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Dome&sup2;&ordm;&sup1;&sup2;</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #cc0000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Red</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Devils</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">80</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:31.657</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">46:52.28</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>28</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">3</span></td>
<td><span color="#00ff00" size="2" style="color: #00ff00; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;">амр<span style="color: #000000;">&raquo;</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">L&alpha;<span style="color: #00ff00;">&upsilon;яe</span>и&scaron;<span style="color: #00ff00;">&deg;</span></span></span></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #33ff33; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #00ff00;">Amp</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">lified</span></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>80</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:31.634</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">47:14.84</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>25</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">4</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Montyי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><span style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><span size="2"><b><span style="color: #ff0000;">L.</span>Town <span style="color: #c0c0c0;">Audi</span></b></span></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>80</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:31.907</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">47:50.41</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">22</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">5</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">WeSSy</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #996600; border-color: #ffcc00; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;">Roadrunner</span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:31.907</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">47:58.86</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">20</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">6</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #808080;"><span style="color: #ffff00;">&raquo;</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">н&rho;я</span><span style="color: #ffff00;">&laquo;</span></span> <span style="color: #000000;">&Pi;Āгĭ&Lambda;&eta;<span style="color: #ff00ff;">#35</span></span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6699; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffff99;">Pink</span> <span style="color: #ffff99;">Panther</span></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.381</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:13.03</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">18</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">7</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ffffff;"><b><span style="color: #00ff00;">ARS<span style="color: #000000;">/</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">/</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">/</span></span>sm!e</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>miniMAX</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.083</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:32.30</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">16</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">8</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffff00;">〤<span style="color: #000000;">ѦĐѦĊ</span>〤<span style="color: #000000;">#01</span>ĐŔエѶ&Sigma;</span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffff00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><span style="color: #000000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">ADAC</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:32.250</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:33.23</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">14</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">9</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Winner</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #cc0000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Red</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Devils</span></span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="color: #333300;"><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.386</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:36.04</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>12</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">10</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Icke</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #996600; border-color: #ffff00; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;">Roadrunner</span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:32.221</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:41.70</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">11</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">11</span></td>
<td><span color="#00ff00" size="2" style="color: #00ff00; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;"><span color="#00ff00" style="color: #00ff00;">амр</span><span style="color: #000000;">&raquo;<span style="color: #ffffff;">s</span></span><span><span color="#ffffff" style="color: #ffffff;">cape</span></span></span></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #33ff33; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #00ff00;">Amp</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">lified</span></b></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:32.053</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:49.39</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>10</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">12</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Jahombre</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #990000; border-color: #ff9900; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffcc00;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Wanderers</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.299</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:50.97</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">9</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">13</span></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff6600;">G</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">.</span><span style="color: #ff6600;">F1</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Slaven</span></span></strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6600; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Copy/Paste</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.041</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">48:53.88</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">8</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">14</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="1" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #003300;">&lambda;</span>Mirosh</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6699; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffff99;">Pink</span> <span style="color: #ffff99;">Panther</span></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:31.825</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">49:03.43</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">7</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">15</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Andiי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #696969; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffff99" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ffffff;"><b>Intel</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.452</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>49:07.11</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">6</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">16</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">LameDuck</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffcc00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">De</span><span style="color: #993300;">Beukelear</span><br /></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:33.136</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>50:22.42</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">5</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">17</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffff00" size="1" style="color: #ffff00; font-size: xx-small;"><b><span style="font-size: small;">〤<span style="color: #000000;">ѦĐѦĊ</span>〤</span><span style="color: #000000; font-size: small;">#02</span><span style="color: #000000; font-size: small;"><span color="#ffff00" style="color: #ffff00;">Neco</span></span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffff00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; border-style: solid;"><span style="color: #000000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">ADAC</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:33.004</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">50:30.25</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">4</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">18</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #0000ff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Midnight Man</span></strong></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #696969; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Dark</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Midnight</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.600</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="font-size: small;"><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300;"><b>50:37.11</b></span></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">3</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">19</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Sulfiteי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #6699ff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000099; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000080;">BMW</span> <span style="color: #c0c0c0;">Wailers</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">GT</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:33.024</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>50:46.72</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">2</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">20</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">Kr&uuml;mel</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffcc00; border-width: 1px; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">De</span><span style="color: #993300;">Beukelear</span><br /></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:33.500</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>51:35.22</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">1</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">21</span></td>
<td><span style="font-size: small;"><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">२</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">remasyי</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">י</span></strong></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #006600; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span style="font-size: small; color: #ffcc00;"><strong>Gecko</strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:33.398</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">51:39.82</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">22</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: x-small;"><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">Morpheus</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span><span style="color: #008000;"><b><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000;"></span></b></span></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Poker</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Stars</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:34.076</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">51:50.01</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">23</span></td>
<td><span style="color: #00ff00;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Dark Man</span></strong></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #696969; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"></span><span style="color: #ffcc00;"></span><span style="color: #008000;"></span></span></strong><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000000;">Dark</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Midnight</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:33.319</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>52:23:47</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">24</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">tbvivien</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #660000; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">S</span><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">n</span>ickers</span></span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:34.045</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>55:54.26</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">25</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">CoolDriving</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #00ccff;">Top</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">Lions</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">59</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0:32.524</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300; font-size: xx-small;"><strong>not finished</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">26</span></td>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ffffff; font-size: small;"><b>Haze</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>Danish <span style="color: #808080;">Dynamite</span></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">52</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.396</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300; font-size: xx-small;"><strong>not finished</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">27</span></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff6600;">G</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">.</span><span style="color: #ff6600;">F1</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Cyrex</span></span></strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #ff6600; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Copy/Paste</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>35</strong></b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.500</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: small;">28</span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">BVB</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #00ccff;">Top</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">Lions</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>33</b></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #333300;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">0:32.927</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: x-small;"><br /></span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२<span style="color: #008000;">aŁョx</span></span><span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #6699ff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #000099; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #000080;">BMW</span> <span style="color: #c0c0c0;">Wailers</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">GT</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>0</strong></b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#333300" face="impact, chicago" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-family: impact, chicago; font-size: x-small;"><br /></span></td>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: x-small;"><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">NH90י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</b></span><span style="color: #008000;"><b><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000;"></span></b></span></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><strong><span style="color: #ffff99; font-size: small;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Poker</span> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Stars</span></span></strong></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b><strong>0</strong></b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">Quickies</span> <span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #990000; border-color: #ff9900; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ffcc00;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Wanderers</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><strong><span color="#ff0000" size="2">२<span style="color: #ffcc00;">२</span><span style="color: #008000;">K.O.Hasi</span>&nbsp;<span style="color: #008000;">י</span><span style="color: #ffcc00;">י</span>י</span></strong></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #660000; border-color: #0000ff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">S</span><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">n</span>ickers</span></span></strong></span></td>
<td><span color="#333300" size="2" style="color: #333300; font-size: small;"><b>0</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#ffff00" size="1" style="color: #ffff00; font-size: xx-small;"><b><span style="font-size: small;">〤<span style="color: #000000;">ѦĐѦĊ</span>〤</span><span style="color: #000000; font-size: small;">#02</span></b></span><span style="font-size: small;"><span color="#ffff00" size="1" style="color: #ffff00;"><b>イ</b></span><span color="#ffff00" size="1" style="color: #ffff00;"><b>๏חұ</b></span></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#ff0000" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b><span style="color: #ffffff;">ke</span><span style="color: #000000;">N</span><span style="color: #ffffff;">z</span></b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; border-color: #696969; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffff99" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ffffff;"><b>Intel</b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#00ff00" size="2" style="color: #00ff00; font-size: small;"><span style="font-weight: 800;">амр<span style="color: #000000;">&raquo;</span><span style="color: #ff0000;">Supra</span></span></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ff0000;"><b>???</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>Danish <span style="color: #808080;">Dynamite</span></b></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span style="font-size: small;"><strong><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000;">?</span></span><span color="#ff0000" style="color: #ff0000;">??</span><span style="color: #ff0000;"></span></strong></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #006600; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span style="font-size: small; color: #ffcc00;"><strong>Gecko</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="font-size: small; color: #ff0000;"><b>???</b></span></td>
<td style="background-color: #ffffff; border-width: 1px; border-color: #ff0000; border-style: solid;"><span color="#ffffff" size="2" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: small;"><b>miniMAX</b></span></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>[/html]

13. Feb 2012, 13:38
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Already 4 pages of race summary! No matter that is very tense here #blbl

@Sm!e: Jahombre didn't wrote 10 pages of rule for GT races, because it's just a game not the Constitution of the State #zuzwinker Also I know tihs is an arcade game, and can't be placed in racing simulation games like rFactor, GTR2, etc., but Jahombres mod make tihs game little closer to them! I know it's easy to play just 50 lap without any mod, so that we don't have no Grid, no Pits, no Quali, and no need of rules then, and then we want be discussing this here now, but THIS mod make TM1/TM2 one level above it's on gameplay! And that's why it's fun driving on RRR servers in races! I know it's hard to immplement all things that will improve everything, but we here are used to drive on 'be-a-good-driver-and-even-better-man' rule so we never had this discussions before! In other hand, it's good too that people write here and debate about all things, because that's good sign that people are into this game and that love to drive, and write their impressions here too to improve it even better!
I didn't say that there weren't braking rules in the past.. I'm postivie that in any race someone go 1-2 secs earlier form the pit, 'steal' few meters in the pit, etc, but when someone uses those 'steals' and than wins on accounts of that, then that can be (as you can see now) a little problem! #zwinker I know that everyone deserves penalty no matter in which place does he/her finish, but we try not to come that far, and so far it always stays beyond limits even maybe that limit is sometime cross! Now it happens again, but now it's more intense than ever, so that's why those reactions are!

In my opinion Jahombre may not give penalty to Laurenš, and just give him (and others) too last warning to drive fair, so that we don't need to look replays and be police here! We are all here for one reason! We all love to play this game with online friends! We have enough problems in real world so it is not necessary to have problems here too! Our goal for in this game on GT races, is to see more of this kind of races, with this large number of drivers, and even more if it's possible, so please 'bury the hatchet' and let's prepare for the next race! And let us this be a school for future encounters #wink

13. Feb 2012, 14:00

Man call him :: arrogant
1. Jump Start? 0.1 before red lights went off, I admit, BUT I broke again to be sure it wasn't a jump start.
2. Wallbang @ Pits? Never heard a rule of it? & I used it only on 1 pitstop a little bit, this was not 6s!
3. Shorten the Pits, WTF? You guys are really thinking on things to put me out this competition.

Well, I can't 'fight' agains a whole clan of bitches.. But 1 thing, Damn you guys are unfair & for being nolifed, bad as well.
I didn't train the map with 'nowallside' & I still win so easy.. Also to mention: In training I do what I want, In race I'm fair.

I did a fair Race & When Dome loses, He's sad? Last week I wasn't angry as well.. But if you wanna fuck up your competition to give my unfair penalties, well good job guys, So don't be an asshole, remove those Fucking Penalties & give my points back.. I would have won anyway..

Regards Laurens.

13. Feb 2012, 16:43
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
No need for hard words man! No one deserve that, especially not Jahombre!! #zorn
First off all, you did make a jump start, and you use 2 times wall bang to stop into the pits (on second 20min pit, and last 10 min pit).. And on the first pit of 20 min you get out first of any drivers there, and you start from 13-th place!! You get there already 2 seconds, and now if you count all pits, there's easy 5-6 secs of advantage! Now, if you fight with me, it's not problem because you are way to fast then me, so that 6 secs means nothin to me when you be ahead of me of 2 minutes, but when you fighting with similiar drivers (Massa, Dome) that 6 secs is a HUGE advantage amoung you cause you are very fast and don't make mistakes, so that's big leverage to you!
Ok, there isn't any rules about Pits, and wallbang there, and where you should put your car in rigth position, but when I see that nobody else not using some feature of the game, then I don't use it either! Also about practice and your fanatism about first local record.. You alreday pissed off some guys here for telling us that I use wallbang for getting that first place, and that you will keep drivng like that expect on race.. Although we didn't make that rule either obviously we need to write any combination of possibilities for any rules if we going to have a driver(s) like you here.. I don't give a fuck, If you going to be better for a whole minute than the second place, if someone set rules, you try to be polite and play along that rules..
Also I was against penalty if you were reading my post, but now with this attack on this team, I'm glad that you get one! No one doubt about your skills and extreme fast driving, but stop acting like you are untouchable..
If you can accept penalty and get over with this, I will be glad to see you in other races that comes, but If you can, than you should consider driving here if you think that there is a lagre conspiracy against you!
NHF man, I respect you, and all others here, but I wan't let no one to start riot amoung us, when it all works perfectly so far.. #zwinker

13. Feb 2012, 17:45
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next