Facebook, Google Login
Registration

Translater

Select:
Google
Babel Fish
Live

Current language: en

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2217

2nd Race in RootsChuckNorrisRing GT 12th February 2012 
AuthorMessage

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 0
Man call him :: arrogant
Post Re: 2nd Race in RootsChuckNorrisRing GT 12th February 2012
Well, Whatever, I know by myself I didn't anything wrong, If you don't cancel the penalties, it's your choice.

BUT remember, you all made me pissed off now, I thought to cancel this competition, but naah, then I would do what you all want..
SO, you'll get an angry Laurens & this time 'trained' ;) Dome doesn't win 1 race & He goes report it & search little issues..
Well, He made his own gravyard now =) He'll beg God He doesn't have told this! =D.

Btw, It's not because I'm angry I hate you all & this competition, just the spirit against this fucked it up ;).
You'll be burning all now ;) GoodLuck for next races, I'll win them all from now on! Cyaa! <3

13. Feb 2012, 18:04
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Highscores: 42
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
I not win the race, but MaSSa deserver it way more then you. And you will not win one match in here. Not ONE! Only cause your the 2 of the world you not the best in here. Your 16 and a really bad loser. If you not learn to lose matches you will never be the best player.

I know some much better drivers then you, out of my first times on TM1. Like "Frostbeule". He allways say when he lose: Ok I lose but I try my best :)

Maybe you should think about that. Then you can win races. I myself winning with 2nd or 3rd place too :) Cause here are many good drivers. I make my damn mistake in round 1 costs me 8 seconds but I not give up. Then I lose my second place 3 rounds before and through a lag. But I know if I not make mistake in the beginning I would win it with the lag and with your pitstop.

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

13. Feb 2012, 18:18
Profile ICQ
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Man call him :: Nobody
I think this is RRR job to solve so no words for me on this subject. #knebel
I only hope that nice reggae music on server can make changes on newcomers attitudes...may take time but I really hope so.
"Just can't live that negative way...make way for the positive day!" #fuchtel

13. Feb 2012, 18:22
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Highscores: 42
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
And my last words in here... When you are the fair driver? How do you get 6 seconds out of one pitstop hmm? MaSSa and Me stop right good maybe you can reach up to 2s but 6s are much to much. If you see this one time of other drivers you can say it. We will punish them to. Me too! All!

And the one way to win is to be number 1. The other is to be a good driver.

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

13. Feb 2012, 18:23
Profile ICQ

You saw my post ;) You'll die, I'll win all races ;).

+ A little comment about 'frostBeule':
Ofc he's better ;) Though, I know him quite well & I'm sharing a room with him in USA soon, sth you will never get a chance too ;)
& well, he's better then me, but when he lose aiaiaiaaiaiaiaiai^^ All 'good' drivers are ragers, believe me ;) All are idiots..

Let's finish this conversation now.

13. Feb 2012, 18:34
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
Man call him :: Nobody
OK Please! This discussion should be over! I think that any more answer is necessary. Every thing that have to be said, are said.

Have fun on the track, and continue fight on the track, nowhere else, and don't rage against the machine (That mean nothing, but I find it funny).

The best may win, and thats all.

Rémi

EDIT : 45 answers for this topic! wow! Thats a good competition! #klatsch

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

13. Feb 2012, 18:48
The following user would like to thank RR remasy for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 1
Man call him :: The Champ
ohh laurens...
The 2.Place-Man in World needs to cheat to win against us? I'm disappointed in you....
After the first Race of GT Series I heard about you and I was really happy to fight against you in next race...I want to fight against the best drivers of TM in our Racingstyle, with no wallbangs, no cuts, no breaking rules....I am really looking forward to the race and on our battle...

Already in Practice I saw that you are really fast but your time was cheated? With wallbang? I thought, why a 2.Place-Man in World needs to cheat to be first place? I dont understand it...

And in Race I saw that you start really early...too early. I saw the replay too and it was a false start. Your pit stop times wasn´t correct too. Before race, Jahombre and dome said that no one is chatting. Why are you doing there anyway? Every other guy respect the rules but you not? Why? Do you think you have a special status, because you are in Worldplaces one of the best?....

In practice you asked me how old I am, because I call you cheater... You thought i am 10years old....but I think the 10year-old kid are you laurens!!!

Does it make you fun to cheat to win?
To me it's not fun. Because it is not honest.
If you want to be the best driver in world or in this Championchip, you must learn to lose. You try to win at all costs and thats not right.
Respect the Rules and respect us! If you do not, maybe you should look to find another championship...I hope you're sensible and continue with us, because you are a really fast driver and increases the value of our championship. If you want to be a really killerdriver, try to be fair and drive by the same rules like the other drivers and beat them! If you do this, you will be faster and a better driver like before. You do not need to cheat....

I think it's a shame that you cheat us, because we have had a nice battle...

Maybe we see us in two weeks, I can drive just every second race, because I drive a other season on ps3...

Sorry for bad english, need google translater :P

RR MaSSa

Vize-Champion TGP Rushhour Series 2010
82 Event Wins
41 Pole Positions

RR Mitglied seit 13.04.2009

13. Feb 2012, 19:35
Profile ICQ
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi

13. Feb 2012, 20:16
Profile Visit website

First of all, wallslide isn't cheating (Only this competition) & again, I do what I want in training.
Secondly, I never heard of the wallbanging in the Pits..
Thirdly, every good competition man can NOT lose.

Again to mention: you all made your point, now you gonna get a trained Laurens probably.

13. Feb 2012, 20:39
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
2nd Race Review - GT RootsChuckNorrisRing

After tense is down, it's time to resume this race! #zuzwinker Two word is only needed to describe the race and those are: 28 drivers!!! Yep, 28 drivers shown up this Sunday night to enjoy and drive this interesting, short and easy track and try to bdo best as they can...
Laurenš show his skill on practice week, but that time wasn't with the rules of our Championship, so we were waiting for Quali 1 to see who will be fast here... Dome show his excellent skill and take Pole Position here with the +0.18 gap ahead of MaSSa! My teammate was good too! Third place was qutie a suprise! Wessy was 4-th, and Jahombre took 5-th place!! Motny was 10-th here, and Laurenš took just 13-th place! Unfortenely, Sulfite and tbvivien didn't quali on time, so they start behind red line..

When ligths go off, we start 2-nd GT race this season..
I didn't fisnih my race, due to my personal problems, so I don't know exactly hwo things was developing during race, and honestly I don't have time to watch replay cause on this short track and different fuel tactics, it was a hellowa mess to follow myself, not to mention you guys too! #blbl
So Laurenš wins here, but Race Control, due to some appeals, look at Laurenš replay, and decide to penalty him with extra seconds! So winner of the 2nd race is MaSSa, who was ahead of Dome with only +0.77 secs! Laurenš then finish 3-rd.. With almost 2 laps behind Motny finish 4-th,and Wessy 5-th! "Strangers" get next postions.. 6-th was Marian, 7-th sm!e, 8-th was Drive.. Winner and Icke are in TOP 10 too! scape was 11-th with only +1.58 of gap ahead of Jahombre! Slaven was 13-th , Mirosh 14-th, and Andy 15-th.. Poitns also get LameDuck, Neco, MidnightMan, Suflite, and better half od LameDuck- Krumel!! #klatsch Remasy was about 4 seconds behind Krumel, so he ends up with no points unfortenely.. Morpheus, DarkMan and tbvivien also finish, but no points for them either.. CoolDriving, Haze, me, and BVB DNF on this track #zwinker

It was a very good race and very interesting till end, but it wasn't finished! It continues here on forum to 're-match' #zwinker But in the end, Race Control do their job, Laurenš get penalty, and now rules are much clearer, so I hope that we don't encounter those debate here ever more!
Although I didn't finish, and my first race is not for Hall of Fame, I enjoy this 2 week as never before! 26 then 28 drivers, are bes proof how this GT Championship is excellent!Too bad that everybody don't get some points, but if we continue to grove like this, we may award 30 drivers #torch

What can I say? Just keep up with tihs work RRR and friends!! #respekt

14. Feb 2012, 16:08
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next