Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
Post 4th Race GT Marionaco 29th July'12
Image[html]<table style="background-image: url('http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/RootsCulturePage/RootsRockRacing/RREventPresents/GTS2Kleingrau.png'); width: 650px; border: 1px solid #9a7665;" align="center" frame="border">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Day</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Qualy Start</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Race Start</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Track</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Distance</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Lap Record</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">29th July</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">20:00 MEST</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">20:15 MEST</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">4. GT Marionaco</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">45 Laps</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;"><span>0:55.347</span>&nbsp;<b><span class="nick_red">२</span><span class="nick_orange">२</span><span class="nick_green">TheDome<sup>2012</sup></span><span class="nick_green">י</span><span class="nick_orange">י</span><span class="nick_red">י</span></b></span></strong></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>[/html]Image

1. Jul 2012, 15:03
Profile Visit website

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 0
Man call him :: Nobody
Post Re: 4th Race GT Marionaco 29th July'12
I am really sorry, but I can't attend today. I am having some problems with my computer, I can play fine for a while, but in some time the games start to take more and more memory. And then it really becomes impossible to play. I wish you all good luck in the race, and Remasy, kick some ass!!! :)

29. Jul 2012, 19:41
Profile Visit website
The following user would like to thank Vesiapina for this post
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
remasy wasn't there #heul also TTCO #lupe and Marian #nixweiss or Haze
But I man was there #muckiman and finished on 8th position :em04a_2: with my brand new FourLions R8
It was a nice race again yes, congratulations to Dome,Laurens and Robbi and all infront of me #top
haha #aetsch Icke, I mashed you away #lach what a pitty that LameDuck wasn't there :fooli117:
I left Cyrex also behind me #bg I man very satisfied with my result #top

official results will coming soon !

29. Jul 2012, 21:52
Profile Visit website

Man call him :: arrogant
I was horrible, damned god! ;O
If you see the laptimes when uploaded..

Though, I had fun to race it..
But I'm so angry at myself, I did 3x a crash from 8-14sec loss ;S

I came back to dome with +0.6 in the previous last lap ;O
But then I couldn't drive anymore with the shaking screen & crashed again!

Good Race!

29. Jul 2012, 22:05
The following user would like to thank Laurens for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Hehe Ombre, but your car still needs to be investigate by FIA.. I saw something strange underneath your car #blbl

Anyway, only 21 driver tonight! #piepmatz Missing TTCO, LameDuck&Krumel, hal.ko. drivers, Marian, Haze, Reamsy&Sulfite.. Hope will see them on next race though.. #zuzwinker

Didn't satisfied with quali result cause I was 17-th, and on last second manage to get 15-th place, but still very bad.. Decide to go on 20/30 min Fuel strategy.. In front of me there were Launres and GR-Robbi, so didn't know how good am I.. CoolDriving was around me almost all race though! Made just few minor mistakes , but first large was on first turn on lap where I decide to go to Pit and that shaky screen make me do that mistake..
When I was back form the Pits I was 17-th behind Norico! I thought only 2 things that: 1. Damn, I'm slow! and 2. At least I don't need to go to Pit anymore.. #blbl

Soon few DNF-s, and few good laps, and I was 14-th.. Last 10 minutes I was 11-th behind CoolDriving and Icke, so I thought 11-th will be my place.. But then manage to pass CoolDriving (he made a very large mistake or he entered Pit, I don't know..) and than 3 laps until end I was very close to Icke ( only 2 seconds) and even manage to pass him!! But then made a large mistake and Icke was gone! Shaky screen comes again, and CoolDriving was behind me!! He get 2 seconds behind me, so I thougt 10-th place will be lost.. In last lap Icke did a huge mistake ( or he eneter Pit), cause I was 9-th, and Icke was behind me 1 seconds! Where did he lose almost 10 seconds advantage I really don't know.. Last lap was very good, but did minor mistake on last turn, but manage to get ahed of those two!! Thank you Icke and CoolDriving for a amazing race!! #top

Congrat to Slaven who started to drive like a 'big boy' now! #respekt Congrat to Dome and podium drivers, that was a thriller race for you too!!
Also, Laurens, please don't chat when you finish race, there's still drivers who are driving, and chatting can disrupted them.. Use forum for your race review! #zuzwinker In the end, satisfied with 9-th place, but now I'm sad that I will be missing next two races due my work! #nixweiss Btw, review coming late tonight..

29. Jul 2012, 22:19
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

For this race I prepare myself enough to feel comfortable in 3 important turns; first, last and the chicane.
All other came by itself. I didn't want to push 100% cause mistakes can take to much time on this 3 corners so i practice nice and easy passin.
I take 30+30 pits cause I'm affraid of driving with shakin screen. Yep, I'm sissy. #schaem
Didn't do much mistakes, maybe 4-5 little touches of wall and few lousy passin of turns.
From last pitstop till end I was watchin Winners behind but he was to fast for me. Gap was between 1 and 8 seconds during whole stint.
He didn't make mistakes (which I hoped for #zuzwinker ) and in last laps he maked nice pace to keep his advantige till end. I hoped also (because he couldn't see me on timetable) that he will slow down but he again proved his skill with 6th sense activated. #zuzwinker
Overall I'm very happy with my performance, after last race DNF this is 2 steps forward I was prayin for.
Congrats to top 3, Winner for great fight and to all who came tonight.
My teammate finally started to show signs of his potential, hope he will be better as season goes by. Maybe if I buy him that posh spice Aston earlier... #kopfkratz #blbl
Hope I'll see you all next race. #fuchtel
Cheers.

29. Jul 2012, 23:16
The following user would like to thank RR Slaven for this post

Highscores: 1
Ok 12th in race...and you won't believe me but i am very satisfied! I really hate the track so i only trained it like 30 minutes because I hadn t fun driving it at all. Being 17th in qualy my goal was to get 15th place. I started quite bad, and was even 18th a while... but I was happy to see that smie was around me, so I knew I'm not the only one who has a terrible race #blbl Actually i thought I wont get quickies because the gap increased from 10seconds to 15 seconds very fast after my pitstop, but suddenly he was right in front of my and i was lucky to pass him #Pokal
(and only 13 seconds behind icke...omg you are so bad #grr )
gg

30. Jul 2012, 00:32
The following user would like to thank Drive for this post

I had an average of 4 crashes per round, so I decided to quit the race because I only became more angry at myself.

I most definately need more practice before next sunday!

30. Jul 2012, 06:59
The following user would like to thank Handdoek for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
I am really sorry... #heul

I couldn't reach the game last nite... I prefered to take some barbecue, and good red wine, than get back to home a bit early... #blbl
I think this is the best excuse that I can give...
The problem is that for sure, I couldn't be there next week. I will travel to Paris, driving my bus there, to pick up my numerous family (I need a minibus so you can imagine the number of people) at the airport, because they come back from Madagascar... #hier
I hope I will be there for the 6th race. #rasta

Congratulation to all drivers! #respekt

Epic battle between Dome, Laurens and Gorbi. 3ET's driving... #respekt

Sorry Vesi, to haven't kick any ass... #zuzwinker

Rem #biker

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

30. Jul 2012, 10:22
The following user would like to thank RR remasy for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
Hey people! Sorry to all and sorry to Sm!e, but I couldn't make it yesterday, it was my cousins wedding on saturday and yesterday we had a follow-up party at my uncle that was a few hours longer than i expected #blbl
Anyway, Jahombre has sent me the results and I processed them, but currently I have some issues with my hosting provider, and am unable to login to my admin panel... The result site works fine but I can't input new results until that is resolved #nixweiss
But all is ok with the results so thats no big problem, just have to wait a little... And a question for Jahombre: the script recorded 4 drivers at the start of the race that, as far as I can see, didn't drive through any checkpoints, so I can't tell whether that was a plugin error or there were really 4 drivers that DNF'd before making it to CP1 (and no qualy results either)? They were:
n!faculty|Poco
RR Vexine
G.F1 Shadow x'T
२२Andiייי
And, if any of these drivers should be included in the results, then Poco, Vexine and Andi have no teams since this would be their first appearance...

30. Jul 2012, 13:54
The following user would like to thank RR TTCO for this post