Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 42
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
Post Re: 5th Race GT Sauerland 5th August'12
Hehe jeah it really not was my day today :D I´m not satisfied with it, cause it was my love Track and I have to win. :D But now I will change my training a bit, cause I train allways the first 2 days and then only short before the race, so I´m not very consistent this season. Next race I will be much better I hope :)

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

5. Aug 2012, 23:35
Profile ICQ
The following user would like to thank RR Dome for this post

Start Number: 0
Man call him :: Nobody
I started watching the replay of that race and first have to say sorry for a little Jump-Start of 0,4 sec :(
I will be more careful with that next races!

But after that i've been able to drive a good Race without any fails in first rounds. I choose the 30-20 min tactic because you loose a lot of time in pit-lane and 1 stop was the fastest strategy. Also i did the long turn first, so i had the possibility to drive to finish without shaking screen.
Laurens was just behind me the first half of the race, and we both took our way to the lead, overtaking those who did the short stop first.
But then Laurens did a bigger mistake and i had a gap of almost 20 seconds.
Like that i started to some small mistakes because the concentration was gone a little bit. I've been last in for pit-stop. Managed to do about 40 Laps during that first stint and only had 20 Laps to go. ( I've planed to do 36 - 24 Laps ). After Pit-stops my lead was still the same.
I did some small and one bigger mistake of about 5 sec during the last rounds. But Laurens couldn't come close to me so i've got my 2nd victory this season.
Congratulations to all drivers. to Laurens for fastest Race Lap! Dome for podium. Drive and TTCO did a great Job the first part of the race!
Had a nice fight with TTCO one Lap behind me at end of Race.

greetz,
Robbi

5. Aug 2012, 23:45
The following user would like to thank trebor2k for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
I've processed and uploaded the results, you can check it out @ http://ttco.x10.mx/
Feel free to verify if everything is correct #zuzwinker

EDIT: I would be grateful if anyone from a different timezone than my own (CEST or UTC+1 standard, UTC+2 during daylight saving time) would check if "Last data update" in the upper-right corner is displaying correctly... There I have to compare a date from database and the client side date, and that can be a problem if you're in a different timezone than the one in the database entry... I've tried to convert everything to UTC time, but if someone could verify that I'd appreciate it. I've entered the data at approximately 21:48 UTC (23:48 CEST)

5. Aug 2012, 23:54
The following user would like to thank RR TTCO for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
@Laurens: Yes, GR-Robbi can join your team, but then you will be too strong for any team! You will get over 70 points each race, so fight for a title in Team Chamiponship, will be over in next 2-3 races #zuzwinker

6. Aug 2012, 00:02
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post

howyouplay: Gamepad
Man call him :: arrogant
Not really Cyrex, I'm not able to race each sunday, 2 in august I can't race.. so not over!

6. Aug 2012, 03:06
The following user would like to thank Laurens for this post
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

It's Ombres final word but I'll give my 1 cent...hey, it's discount price.
I think that we all should stuck with drivers we started the season. We pick each other for various reason; some of them like the latenight meets with moon, candles and wine, some like to be mention in the newspapers more often, some have to choose his wife for peace in the house....
If it's all just because of points in team championship then it's wrong reason for me.
If one driver stop drivin hey, bad luck. This season is not that long so start lookin better teammate for next season.
I don't see Ombre is pickin other driver...
I even don't get that thing with 3rd backup driver; we all have life with ups and downs and cookies and works and travels so everyone once in a while will miss some races. So what? Push as hard as you can when you manage to come on race and you'll get your prize.
Congrat post on forum, smiley on chat window, nice banner for 1st place at some race form Ombre or fastest lap line in TTCO's wondertable....theres lot of prizes.
In a few years from now it will be all blown with the wind and we will blury remember results; the smileys will be maybe most remembered #flatter
This wasnt long post isn't?
Then can I have 1/2 cent back?

6. Aug 2012, 10:51
The following user would like to thank RR Slaven for this post

Highscores: 1
Nice post slaven ^^
But i don't agree with everything :P

Backup driver:
I think my team is only team who really uses it. Last year it was tony, neco and me, playing often together, talking in ts etc. but only 2 driver per team. But it sucks to say hey you are not fast enough we don t want you in team. that 3rd driver gave us possibility to change drivers. so when one felt like driving or not not we could rotate. And i don t think neco would have come to race for a own team. he was there only two times, but it was fun even when he was driving for 20th place.

This year, tony told me he has not enough time, my new teammate and nascarfriend handdoek told me he possibly can only race every second sunday. So 3rd driver is a great chance for us. I can go for team with hand, and when he isn't there and tony has sparetime (not often that this happens same time) it is nice to have some fights with a good old friend who wouldn't play tm2 at all if I wouldn t ask him for gt race.

You see anyways with 3rd driver we have less races then you and less points. Off course we have a better standing thanks to 3rd driver, but I hope you see it a bit different now. I'm happy to have that 3rd driver possibility #top

Now to Laurens team:
I think they should be allowed to team up. Boob never showed up, Robbi came here later (after second race?). They seem to like and know each other and it's nice competition for them in a team too. You never know what is going to happen. ;)

#lupe

6. Aug 2012, 12:49
The following user would like to thank Drive for this post

I´m very proud of my result here in Sauerland. #jubel #jubel
It is a very smooth Track and I feel good on it.

On this Track, I have spend a lot of time in patrice week too.
A few days before racing, I drove my first 41th time and climbed up to the Club 41. (very, very fast for me) #torch
At the following days, I have found my line on this track to drive some 41th times more.
So I was motivated and ready for the race . #droh #combat

On race start ( as every race ) ,I thought by myself ; Drive fast, constant and don´t make to many mistakes ;. #kopfkratz
That must be good for a nice position. #blbl
:fooli052: I had hard but nice fights with CoolDriving , LameDuck and Jahombre during the race :fooli052:
but was missing tbvivien (my personal race rival each race). #seemann
I thought, that this 3 guys will lap me. ( I don´t push TAB always at race ) #kopfkratz #kopfkratz
As I saw that they are driving in the same lap, my motivation grew up and up ...(7UP). #high :fooli066:
I was abel to get my position back and let this very fast guys behind me. #blbl :fooli077:

7 times at race, I touched the wall but don´t loose to much time.
It was the best race for me till now at this season and I´m very happy about my 11 place. :fooli002:

Thanks to all for the fight and fun at patrice week. #handgeb #great
And to Jahombre for event organisation. #rasta

Congrat to podium #cup1 and all finishers. :fooli002:
For TNT-norico and G.F1 Shadow, wish you better luck next race ! #top #muckiman

6. Aug 2012, 22:01
The following user would like to thank Midnight Man for this post

Es war wieder super hier zu fahren, und hat wie immer viel Spaß gemacht ( habe auch genug geübt )!!! #great
Bin mit meinem Ergebnis sehr zufrieden, und von unserem Team auch ( super Midnight Man ). #torch
#cup1 Glückwunsch an das Podium, war ja keine Überraschung, außer die Reihenfolge!!! #cup1

Zum Thema Laurenz und Robbi: #heul
Ich bin der Meinung das es nicht in Ordnung ist zu tauschen, wenn die Saison schon angefangen hat.
Hat nichts damit zu tun das sie mit einer der besten Fahrer sind, und es um die Punkte geht, sondern die anderen ja nichts dafür können das ihre Team Kollegen nicht kommen ( oder kein Team Kollege da ist)!!!
#kopfkratz Ich hoffe das man jetzt nicht sauer auf mich ist, ist halt meine Meinung!!! #handgeb

#hier Danke noch mal an Jahombre für seine ganze Arbeit hier, mach bitte weiter so, ist echt geil hier!!! #hier

Sehe euch alle beim Training oder im rennen. #lupe

#handgeb Euer Dark Man #handgeb

7. Aug 2012, 20:58
The following user would like to thank darkman for this post
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Highscores: 42
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
Hmm Andi and BVB and Monty and me and some other change in Formula Lion often our Teampartners. So it´s not a problem for me :) It will be a very good team :)

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

7. Aug 2012, 22:09
Profile ICQ
The following user would like to thank RR Dome for this post