Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
Post 8th Race in AddisAbaba
Image[html]<table style="background-image: url('http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/RootsCulturePage/RootsRockRacing/RREventPresents/GTS2Kleingrau.png'); width: 650px; border: 1px solid #9a7665;" align="center" frame="border">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Day</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Qualy Start</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Race Start</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Track</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Distance</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Lap Record</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">26th August</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">20:00 MEST</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">20:15 MEST</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">8. GT AddisAbaba</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">52 Laps</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;"><span>0:47.802</span>&nbsp;<span>२२WeSSyייי</span><span>[</span></span></strong></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>[/html]Image

19. Aug 2012, 15:37
Profile Visit website

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Start Number: 34
Man call him :: Lion Hunter
Post Re: 8th Race in AddisAbaba
Looks like I wont be at the race. My old friend came unexpected to the city at his vacation and he has a birthday today :)
Soo good luck all!
Gogo Marian, dont let any chance for TESA #lach

Pink Panther Racing

26. Aug 2012, 12:18
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

nooooooooooooooooo :dontgo: Mirosh
There are some more important than birthdays #was?

26. Aug 2012, 18:39
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Very nice race for me!
In fact, best result ever! 3-rd place on Qualification and then manage to get 3-rd place in the race!! :fooli001: #torch

Slaven gave me a new car with amazing skin and sound, so I had one motive more #blbl I like this track and have a solid time on practice week..
Decide to go on 20/30 minutes strategy along with Slaven and TTCO! TTCO unfortunately DNF and that's bad cause he had good race pace and he may be on podium.. My race was fight with Marian all time! We were in just +/- 1 seconds of gap all the time! After entering pit, and coming back on the track he was 2 sec behind me, and then we were in same seconds until end! He make so nervous, so I thought I will lose my 4-th place when shaking screen would come, but manage to get 2 seconds in last two laps, and then even catch WeSSy who was ahead of me few seconds! In the last lap he was just few meters ahead of me, and even gain advantage until last chicane where he does large mistake and I pass them there! He deserves bronze medal, but he had bad luck in the end! #nixweiss

Congrat all for a nice race, and it's bad that there was only 16 drivers! Missing KERO Team, Mirosh, Laurens, Qucikes, LameDuck, DarkMan, Superluk.. but still I had a amazing race and epic fight with Marian! Congrat to my car maker Slaven for 6-th place and solid points to Copy/Paste team!

Cya next Sunday! #top

26. Aug 2012, 21:48
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

DOWNLOAD REPLAY

Yes man #cup1 I man satisfied with P. 10 #top
I didn't need a reverse gear for the first time in this season #bg and I beat all I wanted to beat :fooli097:
I had no killa lap during the race and three wall chrashes but in between I was very constant with 48 times,
enough for P. 10 #bg and I used the SafetyTactic 30/30 again cause I cant take the vibrations of my screen when
I have to fight with Lions like tbvivien,Midnight and CoolDriving
:loewe-smilies-00:
I am surprised about Cyrex new Newspaper Car with mystirious Nitro tuning #kopfkratz (Invastigation is!)
....... just 16 racers :fooli117: this GT series deserve more
but all in all I man satisfied like this one

26. Aug 2012, 21:50
Profile Visit website
The following user would like to thank RR Ibrahim Tanko for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
Man call him :: Nobody
Results are up @ http://ttco.x10.mx/

26. Aug 2012, 22:22

Highscores: 1
Start Number: 0
90 minutes after race:
I'm still a little bit p..... :fooli057:
And I'm sorry for Hand, he could have done better than Tony and me. I'm still wondering what we did wrong. Expected us on 3 and 4, and look what we got. Should start expecting bad things again and maybe then it gets better. Don't know... Tactics were genius #droh , but maybe we did one, or two, or three, or four, or five or don't know how many mistakes to much, they summed up and we got a bad result then.
My tactic was 10/10/10/20 so I knew I would lose 8 seconds to 20/30 drivers, but instead of 7 minutes shaking screen I had none and that was most important for me.
GG all, great race cyrex! gg robbi for another win

26. Aug 2012, 22:43

Again a great race for me! :)

I didn't feel good first during Qualifying. But i managed to do some good times and could get my 5th Pole position in my 6th Race.

Now a good race had to follow to increase my chances for Tournament win against Dome. I did some calculation about my Pit-strategy, and then went 10/10/10/10/10 in race. This strategy should be something like 3-5 seconds slower then the standard 30/20 Race, but like this i could get rid off shaking cameras and i would not be stuck in traffic if i did some mistakes in first rounds.
I had Bozz just behind me the first few round, but soon could get a good lead and control the race. I didn't hit the wall the first 2 stints and only had some minor mistakes during the 3rd stint. In 4th stint i had some harder crashes. Trying to lap some other people isn't that easy...
edit: Calculated my Average lap speed on each of my stints (without the pit-stop lap). You can easy see my bad 4th stint there.
Average laptime each stint: 47,221 ; 47,179 ; 47,155 ; 48,004 ; 47,147

But my gap to 2nd Place was always good, so i could get my 4th win and my 5th Podium. #cup1

Congratz to Dome and Cyrex for Podium, and to all the others who finished the map.

Taking a look at Data Tracker, it looks like a great fight for top 10 positions. Place 3 - 7 all in 13 seconds sounds amazing!

Looking forward to next week now. Hopefully with some more Drivers. Maybe my Teammate can join for another Race so that Designated Drinkers can fight for top 5 in Team Championchip.

greetz,
Robbi

Last edited by trebor2k on 27. Aug 2012, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

26. Aug 2012, 23:20

Now I can be lucky or not ? #kopfkratz #kopfkratz #kopfkratz
I had a bad race but very good position at the end. :fooli026:
I had bad luck with the chicane at Trackend during practice week. #zorn
I knew, this is my biggest enemy and i must fight with him in race. :fooli022: #uzi :fooli052:

Nice fights with chicane #dooly , tbvivien, chicane #dooly , chicane #dooly , CoolDriving, chicane #dooly , and Icke at the end of race.
Oh, i forgot 20 more chicanes,hehe. #dooly #dooly #dooly #dooly #dooly
But in the end I can be satisfied with my 12th Position. #putz
And I was missing my teammate Dark Man. #eyes :fooli003:

Congratulations to podium and one more time to tbvivien ( You did a fast race, man #respekt #respekt ).
For DNF´s, looking forward to next race. #top

26. Aug 2012, 23:39
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

I started this week with cryin phonecall from unknown person....familiar voice but I can't put my finger who he is....
In 1 hour weeping story bottom line was that I must help Cyrex to become better driver.
I gave all my free time to achieve that. I spend all my money on car parts, car paint and large quantities of best nitro that money could buy.
I don't have to talk about endin result, we all see it.
As far as my race concerne; hey i was broke! What did you expect? :fooli057:
Hungry, tired and dirty of paint job...thats not I picture of champion. #langweil
And also tire management was bad, and pitstop crew was lousy, and I didn't have my lucky blanket with me, and also....well thats all excuses I can think of right now.... #schaem

Nice drive Cyrex, great to see you still got it. #top
Congrats to rest of podium...and wessy also...nice to see you again fast, this is more like it.
Hope to cy all next race

26. Aug 2012, 23:59
The following user would like to thank RR Slaven for this post