Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
Post 9th Race in Ging Seng
Image[html]<table style="background-image: url('http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/RootsCulturePage/RootsRockRacing/RREventPresents/GTS2Kleingrau.png'); width: 650px; border: 1px solid #9a7665;" align="center" frame="border">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Day</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Qualy Start</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Race Start</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Track</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Distance</span></strong></span></td>
<td><span style="color: #003300;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino;">Lap Record</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">2nd September</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">20:00 MEST</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">20:15 MEST</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">9. GT GingSeng</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;">35 Laps</span></strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: small; color: #800000;"><span>1:11.788</span>&nbsp;<span>TkoN Mirosh'&lambda;</span></span></strong></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>[/html]

26. Aug 2012, 10:08
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 0
Man call him :: Nobody
Post Re: 9th Race in Ging Seng
Hallo every one!
Hollydays was nice, summer time is over now, so I think that I will be able to race next races... #rasta

Sorry this one... I try to reach home (from the beach) on time, but... Too late... (Be in late from teh beach, isn't that the best excuse possible? #blbl )

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

1. Sep 2012, 21:03
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
DOWNLOAD REPLAY

lets the discussions begin #opa

I think I drove a good constant race with low speed and I fought against Icke,Cyrex,Winner,CoolDriving and tbvivien.
Congratulatians to Robbi again, it seems that no one can stop you #kopfkratz but Dome is still the best Lion we got close behind was Wessy #bg
Thank you all, check the replay if you think there was something wrong with the pits, but please ....... aaah forget it #lach
I had much fun today and it was cool that we 22 drivers #top

2. Sep 2012, 21:56
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Start Number: 53
Results are up! A few interesting facts about it (you can look the rest for yourself):
  • Latest race start this season - 20:31:21, beating previous record of Race 03 (Grindelwald) of 20:27:10 ( #blbl Slaven)
  • Robbi has 15 fastest laps (and remember, only 36 laps in this race)!
  • Robbi was 1st every race lap
  • Dome was 2nd every race lap (except 1st - he started 8th)
Link is below in my signature #zuzwinker

2. Sep 2012, 22:21
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

It was fun race and main reason is the track; nice, fluid, with no hard turns so everyone could drive it more or less fast.
Started great with 3rd place but Wessy pushed harder then me and he passed with easy.
After him came superluk and Bozz, both crazy fast drivers and they also passed me so its been 6th place for me.
Mirosh was in start close to me so i was afraid that he will strike at the end but he had obviosly some problems and he stayed behind.
Congrats to top 2 (i'm not worthy to say there names) and to Wessy.
My teammate tought that this week is some political debate so he prepared wrong tactic for tonight; to much talkin, not much doin. #blbl
Hope cy all next race. #fuchtel

2. Sep 2012, 23:25
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
This track just didn't suit me.. #nixweiss
Although it's easy track, I just didn't know how to drive it.. Maybe I start race with bad preparation into it while chatting on Quali (sorry Lame #schaem ), or due few restarts, or thinking how that 10min PIT can be 'bug' that someone can used it, but nevertheless, I drove badly.. Did some mistakes where I never made it on practice week, and no matter how my laps was looking good , I was always 1 sec behind my best time on Quali.. #nixweiss And also I had bad motivation during race too, so this was my first race ever here that in one moment I was going for ESC button, but manage to grip myself and drove for a Copy/Paste team... Just don't know the right reason... #nixweiss

Congrat to Robbi who is one step more to Dome, and all that showed up tonight (Sm!e, Remasy..) cause it was good to see 22/23 drivers tonight.. Congrat to TTCO who was 7-th in the end without any seconds of practice! #top
Hoping next track will be more challenging and I will have more motivation, without worrying about stuff 'behind the scene'..

2. Sep 2012, 23:34

I had a great race today! My plan was to finish in the top 10, and so I did. At the third pit stop I made a huge mistake (took 20 minutes instead of 10), but since almost everyone drove on 10 minute pits it turned out to be not so bad after all.

I managed to fight back from 15th to 11th place, gaining crucial seconds on Midnight Man who had the 10th place. With 3 laps to go, I knew he had to go into the pits one more time, so my 10th place was secured. Nerves made me hit some more walls during the last lap, so it was a close call after all.

My opinion about what we talked about before the race:
Me and Drive wanted to go for the team championship. However, since I have to work every other weekend, I won't be able to be there at some races. So we decided to ask Bozz to be our backup-driver, so he could race when I'm not around. Switching teams is (in my case) therefore not an option.

3. Sep 2012, 01:49
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

Start Number: 82
First of all I must say that I‘m very happy
to be at home in time to take part in this race.
I joined qualy with 4 min left so I couldn’t make
a good lap I always explored new routes on the map…
First time of my race history I started race with a 15 min pit stop.
I took the 10 min pit in the rest oft he pit stops.
Maybe only just 10 min pit stops would have been the
fastest possibility here because I just losed about 3 s on a lap
with pit stop.
In first stint I was constantly in the end oft he field, cause I
made constantly one mistake per lap…
I reached pit stop in the last seconds of the 15 min,
I think a few seconds more and the screen would turn black.
But with that shaking screen it’s no big difference to a black screen…
After 10 min pit stop I drove better, now constant without big mistakes.
So I could close the gap to the group with cyrex, icke, jahombre and tbvivien.
And I even could overtake them all within a few laps.
The last 10 laps were very thrilling, I knew that I could finish on this 12 th position
if I could finish race without a mistake. Due to the long straights I could
press the tab key sometimes and watch the gap between cyrex and me.
So I saw that the gap became bigger, 1s, then 3 s, then about 5 s and
I could finish the race on this 12th position.

I think I can be there on next two races, which makes me very happy,
so let’s see if I can beat the chatting newspaperman, the big Boss and good old icke again. #torch

3. Sep 2012, 07:37

Nice Race again! Was a lot of fun and again i managed to show some good performance.
This time i will put my pictures just in here.

I just managed to show up on track in time, so i couldn't prepare long for Qualification. But my Train was good during the week and i was optimistic for this race.
I did 1:10.23 in my first flying lap of Quali. That, once more, was enough for Pole-position. I really tried to get a time of 1:09.x min, but always had some small mistake. Looks like i have to wait for next Season to get that time done...

After some Chatting ( I didn't care about the lost time ) the Race startet.
Warm up Lap into the Grid.
Grid with a lot more Drivers then last Race.

My strategy was 10/10/10/10/10 in Pit stops, because this time the pit was so short, you almost didn't loose any time in Pit.
A lot of People did that strategy, so after first stop, this looked like an tense Race.

I could drive great Times all over the Race, and increase my Gap to 2nd placed Dome almost every Round. Only some small mistakes in first half of Race, but most of the time i could do low 1:10 min laptimes.
Curve 3, one of the more tricky curves on this track.

My biggest fail in last hairpin.

But with that Race-speed there had to be some fails. I did them just after my 3rd Stop. It took me 2 laps to find my break point for that tricky Hairpin again and lost about 3-4 seconds in those 2 laps.

Icke and Cyrex in fight for Positions, with me in the background trying to lap them.

The biggest challenge during the last rounds was to lap some of the drivers, without doing too big mistakes. But on this track, there was enough room to pass them without loosing any time.

Me, crossing the finish Line

So finally i could pass the finish Line first, and win my 5th Race and my 6th Podium #cup1

It was big Fun again! Looking forward to next Races.

greetz,
Robbi//i1079

3. Sep 2012, 09:06
The following user would like to thank trebor2k for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
RR remasy wrote:
Hallo every one!
Hollydays was nice, summer time is over now, so I think that I will be able to race next races... #rasta

Sorry this one... I try to reach home (from the beach) on time, but... Too late... (Be in late from teh beach, isn't that the best excuse possible? #blbl )

Ups I feel stupid... #schaem Saturday night, I was so shifted, because of one week of Hollydays on beach, that I thought that we were sunday evening, instaed of saturday... If my full nick is "crazy remasy the hyper slow" its not for nothing!

And indead, I was the hyper slow of the race... The last of the finisher...
I must say that I didn't train at all for this race ... Too bad it would be great to fignt for not finish last with Dark and Kirsten ... On this track it would have been fun ...

Thanks all for this race, I really appreciate to follow few seconds Robbi (impressively fast) and Dome (I could follow him longer time)...

Thanks all for your report of the race, very passioning and a special mention for Robbi who illustrated his text... Nice!

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

3. Sep 2012, 10:41