Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
Post Re: GT Interviews
:smilie_happy_011: Fourth Place for me :smilie_happy_011:
and 12th for Wanderer Quickies #tententen
It was a very good run of mine #muckiman with only one big crash and my performance was enough to just one place behind the podium.
I'm very satisfied #sonne
I man sorry #auslach smie, i did not wish you the big bang :fooli097: and it is so cool that Icke was behind me again :fooli053:
and it was a big fun to fight with Marian #f1
thank you all :lion_king-58: and friends i hope we see so many driver again next race #top

4. Mar 2012, 23:58
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
5-th Race Review

Meh.. Not pleased at all.. I had a solid race pace on track, and even beat my best time in practice, and still was able to get faster, but connection lost around lap 25..
:fooli067:
Not satisfied with Championship so far.. First race 14-th place, second race need it to DNF, then third and forth race skiped due my work, and now connection lost! :fooli024: If I continue with this rytham, I wann't even get 10 points in total! #nixweiss
But still good to see a large numbers of drivers, so I'm already looking forward to next race!
:ciao2:

5. Mar 2012, 09:47

Start Number: 0
Man call him :: Nobody
Race 5:

I am very disappointed. Last race I crashed and ended upside down, this time the same thing! I had something like 8 more laps to go until finish. :( And if I would have finished, I would've possibly been able to be at least 5th in the end.. But well, maybe next race is better..? And hey! At least I got 1 point. :)

5. Mar 2012, 14:23
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
5th race... Some news from the rear of the "Peloton"

First Question: No, eventually i am not really satisfy because I think I can do better, besides I marked some points and I am the only one point scorer for Gecko.
One satisfaction : my main manager (Madam Tender Spouze) authorized me to race this sunday evening, despite participate to wild run in motorbike all week-end. Big up to Hombre to change race time, thkans to that I could have good argues to the sunday evening negociation.

Second Question: Like usually one stop race. I still need about 20 laps to get a good rythm.

Third Question: I ran last laps going really faster than DarkMan and Vivien. I was 2 laps behind them and in ten lap I was one lap late. So I think that its not really normal that I finish one lap after them. I have normally have to fight with them for a place, not be 1 lap of gap. Its allways the same, my first laps are just "katastrophik" A nighmare of driving. Testing if each wall are solid or not... Being at 5" from my pb... I have to be much better since the first lap! We will work on that hardly to improve this sector of the race. Its mainly a question of concentration and of rythm in drive style, that have to be more automatic, like Dome sugessted to me during free practice (Thks to him for this tip)

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

8. Mar 2012, 16:46
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
6-th GT Race Review by Cyrex

Very pleased to see that number of driver, although some driver were on server in spec mode and didn't drive.. I wonder why not? #kopfkratz
Anyway..

1. Are you satisfied with your place?
14-th place.. Hm... I guess I am.. I had over 20-th place in practice week, and that was without time of Dome, Laurens, Monty(I think he didn't drive) and few others, so I will have almost 30-th place.. This racing just isn't suits me right no matter how hard I try and even spec others.. But when I saw almost 30 drivers on race, I forgot about my low skills and automatically start enjoy racing! So 14-th place is solid, although it will be much worst if Dome, Laurens, Massa, Monty, Slaven shows up, so yes, 14-th place for my skill, is solid position.. I guess.. #blbl

2. What was your strategy in this race?
I went for a 20/20/10 minutes, and that was a just enough to make it on last lap with right amounf of fuel(time).. I drove 3 shaking laps on both 20 minutes stunts, so on last 10 min, I manage to drove remaining 8 laps..

3. How you think about it all?
As I said before, when there is almost 30 drivers on track, you know that you will always have a batlle with someone on track all race long, so you always have someone to catch, and someone is catching you! Also when I see new faces, and in each race a new guy, if we continue like this, 30-35 drivers will be a common thing on a race, so Jahombre will need to incresae his Point System #blbl Cause it's fair to award everyone for racing.. I know it's not that in real racing, but this is just game and we are all here for some fun, so rewarding few extra drivers with some points want be a such big problem, but everyone will be satisfied (especially drivers lower than 20-th place..) #zuzwinker
Also just one note to all new drivers.. I know that you are good&fast driver, but try not to chat while race is still on.. It can be distracting for someone, so please try to respcet all drivers until they finish, then you can chat and write as much as you want.. NHF of course, just one tip for a future racing #zuzwinker And it will be good too, that you wrote your race experience here too, with your strategy too, so that we (read ME #blbl ) can maybe learn something..

Few words about INDY LEGENDS..
It was an epic event.. Also solid turnout too.. 12 hereos try to see their abilities and limits! #respekt I was very sorry to see that Jahombre quit after just few minutes.. It was very late for me (we start around 23:20) and I was working Sunday morning, but didn't wanna be a partybraker, so I give it a go.. But on lap 115 I fliped over, and then go earlier in bed #zuzwinker It was good event, and I hope to see more of this, just if the start of race can be a little eariler (around 22:00 let's say) so that we can finish around 00:00, and maybe even get few drivers more if timing is right! Anyway, good event, solid turnot, and heroic preformance of those driver who finish, but thumbs up for everyone who try too! #respekt

12. Mar 2012, 09:37
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
6th race... Some New from the rear of the Peloton.

First Question: Are you satisfied with your place?
Yes! Its a less good result than the previous race, but I am much more satisfy. For different reasons. Firstable I fought all race against DarkMan, as I told last race, it was not normal I finish with a gap of one lap behind him. There I fought all race. I finish in front of him but with a gap of 2" only! Second reason to be satisfy of a 19th place, is that a very few number of driver abandonned during the race. Maybe onlyn one driver in front of me. Thid reason I finish at a reasonable distance frmo my mate who won the race. I mean I had only 2 laps of gap. Not 4 or 5 like I did sometime.
So it was a great race!

Second Question: What was your strategy in this race?
Like usually I used a one pit stop strategy of 30 min relay twice. I worked quite well. I had to ran twice 2 laps with a shaking car...

Third Question: How you think about it all?
I think that race between 30 drivers is great! Ombre can be satisfy, the work he did is paying back quite well!
Its just a pity to see drivers leaving or chating when you are still runing. Some of the chatters where new in the race. So nothing to be mad, thing will be better and great next race!

12. Mar 2012, 16:59
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi
6th Race in Lagos

No :fooli057:
Last three races i was 4th, 5th and 6th and now just 13th Hombre #ankotz Icke
but it's my own fault #schaem
the first laps of the race i drove like a snail and later i tried to keep up with LameDuck,Icke and smie but they drove as fast as I :fooli117:

I will not tell #aetsch
Cause I don't like the Idea to find out what is the best strategie for the race, if we should find it out .....
perhaps, only one box could be enough #idee

I man satisfied with the number of drivers #bg
I man not satisfied with the fleeing drivers which leave the server when they finish :fooli102:
it is the same as when someone comes to food and leave when the plate is empty
but all in one ........ it was a nice Raceweekend again and I man thankful that you ever so much drivers here #cool2
cool fight again and the time distance between the drivers is getting smaller and smaller
i'm happy for Vesiapina and his first victory here or TTCO #tententen
and i'm a little bit proud that so many amplified Killaz come to visit us #sonne

12. Mar 2012, 21:14
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

#no :fooli024:

Nothing available #aufreg

I'm a stupid as[biiiiip]ole who crashed after 6 laps (I'm not sure, something like that), in a stupid manoeuvre...
I was only 24th (as if I drove more safe I could get easily 21th because of other drivers mistakes : Haze, Andi, etc...)
I have a flu but thats not an excuse, I had to drive safe... What I didn't!
I am FURIOUS!!! #aufreg :fooli102: :fooli024: #zorn #droh #grummel

19. Mar 2012, 13:20
Roots Driver
Roots Driver||

1.I am not satisfied with my place

2.My strategy is not available because I left after the first (!) lap!

3. It was a nice race again, but it was TOO LATE for me

keep racing #rasta

19. Mar 2012, 19:17