Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 42
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 93
Man call him :: Dome
Post GT Interviews
Here you can anser some questions to every race and I will sort them into the right place.

First Question: Are you satisfied with your place?

Second Question: What was your strategy in this race?

Third Question: How you think about it all?

So I will copy your answers in here.

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

5. Feb 2012, 23:10
Profile ICQ
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Post Re: GT Interviews
GT Mountain

RR Dome2012:

1. I think it was a good race, but far away from a perfect one. I make to many mistakes in the mid, so my opponents get more chances. But all in all i can be satisfied cause I´m on place one. Only my qualifing wasn´t really good, because I drive a very bad round and not get the save second place.

2. My Strategy was 20/20/10. I see Laurens and Monty drive in for 20/10 and I think it would be better to let them drive alone and fight with each other. In this part of the race I get 3 seconds of them and was just behind Monty after third pitstop. Then I take all my driving skills and win the race.

3. All in all it was a nice race. Before the race there was many people telling around. This was bad for the begin, but we start with only one try. So I was happy that the race can begin. And I love this fights with Laurens and Monty. And respect to all other drivers. I like you all and you all are lions. I hope to see you soon. In TM2 and in the next Interview, hopefully with me on place one *laugh*.

G.F1 Cyrex

1. 14-th place amoung 27 driver (although Haze didn't start) is solid, but I was hoping to grab 10-th place.. This game just didn't fit me like TM FL races, and my skills are little lower here, so this Championship I must get used to it to fight for the 'golden' middle..

2. Hmm.. Stratetgy ovisuly didn't turn good for me.. Agian I get used to it for FL races and tank 20+30 miuntes, so I was driving 5 min (in 20min) and last 10 min (in 30 min) with shaking screen, so due to my low skills, this was another problem, and also 10 laps before end, xfire window chat pop up on my screen because I was playing this game in Widnow Mode waiting Slaven to maybe show up somewhere online but he didn't.. Due to shaking and xFire, I lose 2 postion until end, and almost and 14-th place by Jahombre..

3. First race was solid, if I see how bad I was driving that test races.. I was lapped by 3 laps, now it's only by 1,5 lap, so my goal will be to stay in the same lap (if lap will be long enough though #zuzwinker ) but I doubted.. Also this track was a little hard too, so hope to see better track (for my skills) next race.. Mistakes here are very penalty so one little mistake can cost you 3-4 seconds, and the large one over 6-10 secs.. It's OK in the end, but I was wondering, when the next Formula Lions Championshi starts? #aetsch

RR remasy

1. Due to technical stuffs (Brushing Teeth and Go to bed operation with my team and then urinary vidange process), I presented my self too late to the Qualy session. So I was penalised to start behind the red line. Never mind, I think would be qualify after the 20th place anyway, so it don't make a big difference. I am quite satisfy of my race. The fisrt ever on TM², I marked some few points. I changed something in my way to drive juste one day before, using Control Key instead of down key to brake. And it gives good results! I improve of one second and a half my best lap comparing of my personnal best during the free practice. And I beat my broda! (Pidgin word for brother). Even if he cheated at the start (Half meter before the red line!), I was just in front of him at arrival. So I am plenty satisfy!

2. I chose a one pit-stop race strategie (2x 30min) that way I had to race with only too lap with shaking tires... My main problem is that I can't get to a good rythm immediatly. I need about ten lap to get maximum concentration and then run a bit fast and consistentely under 1:08. During the pit stop, I lost this concentration and during 10 laps again I had really bad laps, plenty of small mistakes (1:09 in average). Then I retrieve a good rythm and for the first time being able to get under 1:07. And this consistentely. The last 5 laps, I was 5" behind Jahombre (in fact He was one lap and 5" behind me), and I could follow him at distance! Its really new for me! Unfortunetaly, the last 2laps my tires were death, then I had to finish the race making tiny mistakes again.

3. I am very excited, waiting for next race and hope that I will improve again. I want to thanks my fan club that support me : it is only three little girls, but it is a good beginning and better than nothing!

GT ChuckNorrisRing

RR Dome2012:

1. The laps 2-50 was nearly perfect. Starting on place one driving into pit with a good stop. Then I crash in the first round lost 8 seconds to the top drivers. But I get back to place one nearly. Then there was some trouble. So I only fight with MaSSa after that. 3 rounds before and I make 2 mistakes first, but I could get MaSSa if there not was a Lag in same round give to me my third mistake costs another 2 seconds. With 3 seconds behind him I fight and end 0.7 behind. So I´m happy to placed on place 2.

2. My Strategy was 20/20/10. All stops was very good, I stand very fast in the lane and drive nearly perfectly forwards. Maybe I should go on 20/10/20 to go away from MaSSa so I drive much better in the mid phase.

3. It was a very nice race. The chat was better this time but I have to quiet some people down. Good qualification, good round without those 2 rounds of crashing and losing 11 seconds at all. I think in Ricard it will be hard to win but I try my best there. So I´m happy to be there. See you on the street.

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

5. Feb 2012, 23:23
Profile ICQ
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Highscores: 19
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
G.F1 Cyrex on race GT Mountain

1. 14-th place amoung 27 driver (although Haze didn't start) is solid, but I was hoping to grab 10-th place.. This game just didn't fit me like TM FL races, and my skills are little lower here, so this Championship I must get used to it to fight for the 'golden' middle..

2. Hmm.. Stratetgy ovisuly didn't turn good for me.. Agian I get used to it for FL races and tank 20+30 miuntes, so I was driving 5 min (in 20min) and last 10 min (in 30 min) with shaking screen, so due to my low skills, this was another problem, and also 10 laps before end, xfire window chat pop up on my screen because I was playing this game in Widnow Mode waiting Slaven to maybe show up somewhere online but he didn't.. Due to shaking and xFire, I lose 2 postion until end, and almost and 14-th place by Jahombre..

3. First race was solid, if I see how bad I was driving that test races.. I was lapped by 3 laps, now it's only by 1,5 lap, so my goal will be to stay in the same lap (if lap will be long enough though #zuzwinker ) but I doubted.. Also this track was a little hard too, so hope to see better track (for my skills) next race.. Mistakes here are very penalty so one little mistake can cost you 3-4 seconds, and the large one over 6-10 secs.. It's OK in the end, but I was wondering, when the next Formula Lions Championshi starts? #aetsch

6. Feb 2012, 10:32
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
Start Number: 0
Man call him :: Nobody
Some news from the Rear (18th) :

- Due to technical stuffs (Brushing Teeth and Go to bed operation with my team and then urinary vidange process), I presented my self too late to the Qualy session. So I was penalised to start behind the red line. Never mind, I think would be qualify after the 20th place anyway, so it don't make a big difference.
- I chose a one pit-stop race strategie (2x 30min) that way I had to race with only too lap with shaking tires... My main problem is that I can't get to a good rythm immediatly. I need about ten lap to get maximum concentration and then run a bit fast and consistentely under 1:08. During the pit stop, I lost this concentration and during 10 laps again I had really bad laps, plenty of small mistakes (1:09 in average). Then I retrieve a good rythm and for the first time being able to get under 1:07. And this consistentely. The last 5 laps, I was 5" behind Jahombre (in fact He was one lap and 5" behind me), and I could follow him at distance! Its really new for me! Unfortunetaly, the last 2laps my tires were death, then I had to finish the race making tiny mistakes again.
-I am quite satisfy of my race. The fisrt ever on TM², I marked some few points. I changed something in my way to drive juste one day before, using Control Key instead of down key to brake. And it gives good results! I improve of one second and a half my best lap comparing of my personnal best during the free practice. And I beat my broda! (Pidgin word for brother). Even if he cheated at the start (Half meter before the red line!), I was just in front of him at arrival. So I am plenty satisfy!
- I am very excited, waiting for next race and hope that I will improve again.
- I want to thanks my fan club that support me : it is only three little girls, but it is a good beginning and better than nothing!

There is only few thing in the life : Motorbikes and 2 strokes engine!

Crazy remasy the hyper slow

6. Feb 2012, 14:06
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

RR Dome2012:

1. The laps 2-50 was nearly perfect. Starting on place one driving into pit with a good stop. Then I crash in the first round lost 8 seconds to the top drivers. But I get back to place one nearly. Then there was some trouble. So I only fight with MaSSa after that. 3 rounds before and I make 2 mistakes first, but I could get MaSSa if there not was a Lag in same round give to me my third mistake costs another 2 seconds. With 3 seconds behind him I fight and end 0.7 behind. So I´m happy to placed on place 2.

2. My Strategy was 20/20/10. All stops was very good, I stand very fast in the lane and drive nearly perfectly forwards. Maybe I should go on 20/10/20 to go away from MaSSa so I drive much better in the mid phase.

3. It was a very nice race. The chat was better this time but I have to quiet some people down. Good qualification, good round without those 2 rounds of crashing and losing 11 seconds at all. I think in Ricard it will be hard to win but I try my best there. So I´m happy to be there. See you on the street.

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

16. Feb 2012, 19:09
Profile ICQ
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Location: Labégude / Ardèche / France / Europe / Earth / Solar System / Milky Way / Universe
Post Some news from a DNF...
Some news from a DNF...

For this 3 rd race of the GT Series I had some hope to mark some points cause my time during training was quite not bad and I was motvated to redeem myself about my catastrophic race at Chuck Norris Ring where I think I crashed each corner and I lost my point of the 20th place during the lap before the last because of a stupid mistake (Editor's note : Is there any intelligent mistake?)...

I was 17th when I decided to pit for my only one stop. I knew it would be very difficult with tires completely dead during the end of the race and this on several turns. I could get some good points with this strategy. Besides my 17 ° place at the time of pit stop was a very good indicator of the quality of this strategy.
Unfortunately a serious connection problem occurred during that stop... Si I had to give up... Needless to say I am very very disappointed even if this is race! #titanic

For the next race, I won't have a lot of time to train... So I will need luck because this track is really tricky, and you can get off the track very easily... So I think I will drive prudently with the goal to stay on the track... That way I will mark some point. I bet that there will be less than 20 drivers at finish... Let see!
It's not very glorious. But I have no choice. I have to score points. Otherwise my sponsor will give me a big lick that might hurt. (My sponsor is a Gecko ...)

23. Feb 2012, 17:00

3rd race in the competition, and my debute.

1. I am very satisfied. I was third, so I'm very happy for that!

2. My pit strategy was 20/10/10/10. Unfortunately I had so many crashes that I had to make a fourth pit stop at my last lap! My driving strategy was to drive good and accurately without too many crashes. I also did whatever I could to keep my 3rd place! :)

3. I loved this track, and it was a very nice race. I hope I'll can finish this sunday, and even better would be to finish 3rd again!

26. Feb 2012, 18:02
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

4th Race :
1- Yesss great! It was really unexpected. I knew I could have a good position as a lot of crash will happen. My main goal was to do a top 15. I am 11th, almost a top 10! So I a m very satisfy.

2- My strategy to don't force (Only 1'02"00 per lap in average), to race safe and doing the minimum of pit stop possible (only one), payed back really well. I had to manage the 3 last laps with a shaking car 'cause of death tires. But in these conditions I almost don't loose time because my basis times are very slow anyway, so it don't make a lot of diffference. I should try a non stop race once... May be after that you will have to call an ambulance or an ophtalmologist or may be psychiatric... (laugh)

3- I finish last lap in 23th position and I finished the race 11th. If I see my level (23rd best time), it is very satisfying to finish 11th. Fortunately I marked some points for Gecko Team. Because my very fast mate crashed in the 8th lap as he was 2nd behind Laurens, in front of Massa and Dome... He is definitely fast, he qualified in 2nd (great!) ... Still young, so he crashed, but it will be paying well in the future of Gecko. Anyway, the Gecko will punish him with a huge lip in his ears... And considering the size of the Gecko's tong, it won't be a nice moment!

27. Feb 2012, 11:41
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

5th Race:

All start perfect. I got the best time in training with nearly 1sec before second place. After a bad qualification I only start from place 16, but with a good start and a good pitstop I was on place 1 very fast. Only one mistake let me fall back one time 4 seconds, but I controled the race. After 10 52.xx rounds I make one crash costs me 5 seconds but 2nd place was nearly 25seconds behind me. But allways when some observer add my sight it laggs a bit. To good he only did it in easy curves. But then first time in second curve I got no chance to break with lag and fly into the wall. The race was over cause I stuck. So this race was over. I quit and think about myself stupidness but should I break every round more cause someone can observe me maybe in this curve so I flying out... no I drive so good I can but this is so hard to believe now. After so good training and racetimes. I hope next race there will be no observer switching on me so I crash again. I only please you I can´t forbid you to watch.

So good luck Next Race :)
Your Dome

GT Season I
GT Season II
KnockOut Season I
KnockOut Season II

4. Mar 2012, 22:12
Profile ICQ

howyouplay: Gamepad
Man call him :: arrogant
Just a reaction on Dome: "Well, I still don't like you, but when I saw you leaving, I thought omg he's sad, this is not what you deserve though, you were the best at the track (nevertheless, I didn't train), But you would have won it, no way out, though I got also a spec consistantly, that's life. Also a Positive news, Next week, I can't drive"

GoodLuck!
Regards Laurens.

4. Mar 2012, 22:45