Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: 23th in Oslo 8th January 2011
Ola FL racers! #fuchtel

After holidays brake, this Sunday we are back where we belong! On the track! #great And what better comeback than the excellent track in Oslo! Jahombre made an excellent track which combines everything that FL race need! Downhils, uphils, "Nascar" corners, chicanes, tunels, jumps.. Everything! #torch

As you can see on picture, right after start, we came across tricky chicane (turn no.1.) to which we come with fast speed so you need brake litlle earlier before first corner.. After chicane and turn no.1. you need to be very close to right side of track so you can past turn no.2 without hitting the wall! So beware on turn no.2 because you can made a straight bump in the wall! Turn no.3 is "Nascar" corner with uphill on the exit of that turn! If you have good speed you can easly hit the wall while exiting a corner uphill, so try not have a slide or you will end up hitting left side of the wall!We continue to "Nascar" corner on turn no.4. try to be near right side of track.. Turns no.5 and no.6. are kind of similar, so all you need is be near right curves, and try to have good speed after exiting turn no.6 becuse you are going uphill now! Before turn no.7 you'll across little chicane on CP, but that's not problem for you Lions #zwinker Turn no.7. is combination of few close and fast corners before entering narrow tunel! Try not to go wide there and keep the racing line.. In the tunnel don't forget tu turn your lights ON! #lach On turn no.8 there's a tricky corner, so try to be very close to the right side, because if you go wide and you have speed, on the jump downhill you may end up jumping of the track!! So keep that in mind! Very near of the right side, and , if necessary, pull of the finger from throtlle #zuzwinker While on jump downhill, try not to make a long jump, becuse you may jump on flat side of the track, and you lose a lot of speed! Instead try to jump on the middle of the downhill, and than you will have good speed all the way to the first chicane!! Turn no.9 is also in tunnel and it's not that hard, but it's very narrow, so keep in the center and try not to lose speed!

Jahombre made a very good track that have all! Also it's very hard to drive and you may need to practice a little more.. Unfortunately, little numbers of driver shown on practice, and we are missing drivers such is Massa, Monty, Reh,RioRalle,NH90, Dome.. Also Icke and Wessy can do better! I know that TM2 now is priority, but we need to end Formula Lions Chamiponshis as we know! With good numbers of drivers and an interesting race!!
Hope to see you guys tonight, so we can enjoy this awesome track in Oslo! #wink

8. Jan 2012, 12:13
Roots Rock Admin
Roots Rock Admin||

Cash on hand: 20.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 2
howyouplay: Gamepad
Start Number: 74
Man call him :: Hombre Wan Kenobi

9. Jan 2012, 19:32
Profile Visit website
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Formula Lion Race Review - Oslo 08.01.2012.

Ola readers! #fuchtel

Due my busy week I only now manage to write few sentences about FL race in Oslo last Sunday! So now it's time to see what happen there..
As I told before track was awsome! I love when Jahombre puts everything in the same track (jumps, cornres, tunnels..) and still manage to keep very smooth driving experience.. Too bad that TrackMania 2 craziness is now ON, so everyone is driving and practicing for upcoming GT TM2 Chamiponsihp, so TM is now litlle neglected #heul Also when there isn't Massa, Monty and Reh drivers on track figth for a podium is litlle easier.. Also missing veteran Wessy, and Icke was moody for race, podium fight was left for me, Slaven and Winner..
Winner made a best practice lap, but quali and Pole Postion was taken by me, with very good and fast time.. Fuzzy end up right behind me, and Winner "only" third, and Slaven took 4-th place..
When the lights go off, only Icke go for 10min fuel, me, Fuzzy, Slaven, Morpheus, Qucikes, LameDuck went for a 20min fuel, and Winner, Tina, Hiita and Krumel decide for a 30min strategy..

Of course Icke take lead, but me and Slaven were very fast, with good race pace, so after 10 laps we manage to pass him.. Only threat now was Winner hwo was behind us becasue of different tactic.. After 20min we go for a second 20min fuel, and by that time, Winner was only 7-8 seconds ahead of us, so we now we were better than him, because he needed to go to pit one more time.. Even before he went ot the pits, we manage to pass him, although he made a best lap on race too, he obviously didn't have a good race pace, so battle for gold was betwen me and Slaven now..
Rest of the drivers were have they on fights with each other.. Unfortunately Tina left us on lap 36 when she end up over a track #rose
Fuzzy was great here, and try to get near Winner, and LameDuck was ahead of Icke who was fighnitg with Hiita and Morpheus.. Quickes left his driving skill on TM2 #blbl and Krumel was now last when Tina went off..

Few laps until end, I made a 1.5 secs of advantage over Slaven, and already celebrate a victory, but on lap 49/50 made a litlle mistake, and on last lap I had only 0.3 secs ahead of Slaven.. But that last lap was my worst.. 3 mistakes in row, cost me losing my position and was a 2.1 secs behind Slaven in the end, which was a large gap all race long! Some times we even had a 00.00 gap on CP, so it was a very thrilling race for me all race long, as for Slaven too.. #klatsch
As I said on the beginnig, too bad that there weren't more drivers, because it could be a hellowa race!
2 Formula Lion Race until end, so it would be nice to see you guys there!! #fuchtel

FOTO Galery form FL Oslo race

Here we go..
Fueling..
Sorry Icke..
Morpheus, Neo and Trinity.. Oh, sorry, wrong movie...
Move Winner, we are late for train
Only Tina had gravity skill
..but no skill here..
Close combat 3
Where's my gun?Where's my gun?

12. Jan 2012, 13:25