Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: Announcements..
- 30.11.2012. - We are very Hung(a)ry of next FL Race!

FL Race 02 - Hungaroring - 02.12.2012. at 19:00

This weekend is next FL Race in Hungary on Hungaroring track! It was a 2 week since first race, so we are eger to continue this Chamiponship..
I was very satisfied with season opening and very good turnout, so I'm hoping that I will once more be happy about that after this race! #zuzwinker
Always Sober Team (Sanel and TTCO) already get huge gap, so it's time for other team to get serius and start to drive as they should be.. #blbl

Shilak was big looser last race, so I know he is waiting for revenge, so we are expecting interesting race.. Hope to see new faces, especially some RRR drivers, but also are lovely friends too..

This track is nice, and I like it more then Silverstone, although I'm not fun of 'easy' track withouht jumping, tunnels, narrow cornres, etc, but this track can offer good race too! You need to pay attention to some hard turns, such turn no.2., chicane on turn no.6., fast combination of turns no.7,8,9, and 10., and on last turn no.13.. It's not so demanding track, but it's hard to pass all turns in best line without mistake, so you must keep focus all race long!

Hope you manage to get some practice during this last two weeks, but if you hadn't, it's about time that you get started! #blbl
So cya all on Sunday night, and hope you will come in large number #respekt

30. Nov 2012, 11:54
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 08.12.2012. - Dom(e)inique's return?

GT Season 3 - Race 02 - GT Dominique - 09.12. at 20:00h

Ola GT raceres! It's time to drive second GT race this Season, and we can do that tomorrow night! First GT race was very good with 25 drivers at the track, so I'm (we are) expecting that number once more! #zuzwinker

Next track is new track in GT Championship, and it's made by our champ - Dome2012! #top It's very short track, but not that easy as it looks like.. PITS are on the left side after Start/Finish line (follow doted blue line on pitcure), where you enter it and then drive it to 'U' turn to stop in desire PIT lane.. Exit from PITS are right after 30min PIT lane, and you are back in track right before first turn..
First turn is hardest on track, cause you'll have to pass it very wide and without hitting any walls in turn, cause you will lose valueable time! Also if you have good speed through that turn, you will also made a little jump befoure big right 'U' turn, so try not to hit any walls while on the air too! That big 'U' turn (turn no.2.) isn't hard, all you need to stay very close to the inner side of the track.. Turn no.3. can be pass without sliding, but on turn no.4. you'll need to slide.. After that comes three turns (no.5, no.6 and no.7.) which are very similar, and you can pass it driving it on the inner side, or you can go wide here too.. depending on your style and current speed you have.. I didn't practice a lot, cause I won't be there tomorrow, so I didn't 'get' track yet and figure best racing line, but if some fast driver can tell us some hint here, please be free to do that in topic about this race! #zuzwinker Last turn no.8. is easy turn, but it's very fast turn while exiting it, so try not to hit wall before Start/Finish Checkpoint..

It is a very short track, but first turn, and combination of turns (5,6,7) can be very tricky too.. So stay focused and aim higher! #respekt
So far GR-Robbi, RR-Dome and hal.ko.Majo are keeping best practice time, so it will be good to see them on the race tomorrow.. But what bothers me most, is that our main guy here is missing - Ombre! #nixweiss No word from him in last 5 days so I'm hoping that he is OK, and that he will be tomorrow on the race to organize event and to drive it too..

Other then that, I wish you all to have fun and great race without any disconnections! #zuzwinker
Please be nice, and write some reviews after race! #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

8. Dec 2012, 16:07
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 22.12.2012. - 'End of the world' event

31-th 500 Mile Race - Rio

We manage to survive notorious 21.12. date, so what better way to celebrate then drive one 500 Mile Race! #respekt Unfortunately, due our many obligations, we skiped last month 500 Mile Race #schaem and we are very sorry about that, but people who works make mistakes right? #zuzwinker Lucky for us, there's always a good soul, and this time it was MidnightMan, who gave us a nice Christmas present - a 500 Mile track! And it's a nice track too! It's not typical oval track, but it feels that way, so we won't miss anything.. #top

[center]Image

There are two large 'U' tunrs, where there is a little blockmixing on the inner side of the turn, so try not to cut turn to much #zuzwinker PITS are interesting, so practice that too, cause you will need to PIT yourself few times #zuzwinker Also due my new work I didn't write last 500 Mile announcement, so I will try to not to happen again, but if someone is felling as a writer, please be free to join me, and write something #blbl

I hope that tonight we will see solid turnout, nice race, and very small DNF, but on 500 Mile Race it's imposibible to predict anything.. Hope to see you tonight, cause I will be there too friends! #wink

RR Cyrex

22. Dec 2012, 11:54
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 22.12.2012. - It's time for Robbi..

GT Season 3 - Race 03 - GT KingSlow - 23.12. at 20:00h

Yes, I know that is unfair to write TM2 Race announcement, and I skiped TM1 Formula Lion last race announcement, but now I finally have some spare time cause I'm on holiday, and my wife finally left me and took my kids too! Best Christamas ever! #respekt #blbl

Back to GT now.. Tomorrow night we drove 3-rd GT Race this Saeason, and this track was made by GR-Robbi! #top And if I may add at the start, this track is awesome! #torch Yes, it's a little hard, but we drove even harder #zuzwinker

This time I won't describre track and tell you how you must pass it and where to look, cause I suck at driving #blbl Now we have a recorded lap by GR-Robbi and what better way to 'get the track' rather then watching him drive it perfectly! #zuzwinker

So here it is.. Watch, enjoy, and try to learn..

.."and that's how you drove lap on GT-Kingslow track"..

What to expect? First of all (and most important too) that we had a large number of drivers on the race! On the first race there was 25 drivers, on the last race 27, so now I am aiming around 30! #top Winner? GR-Robbi has major chance here cause 'he knows the man' who build this track #blbl but hal.ko.Majo is a serial killer when he is on the track, so we are expecting (hoping) for a epic fight to win a gold medal! But we hope that our RR-Dome will be a threat too, so I can wait to race start! Other than those three fast(est) driver, I know race will have a epic fight for TOP10, and even in TOP20 places all race long on this track, so try to spare some free time these last few hours until race, and see you all on the track..

RR Cyrex

22. Dec 2012, 11:55
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 28.12.2012. - Last race this year..

FL Race 04 - Norris Ring - 28.12.2012. at 19:00

Aloha TM FL racers! #wink
Yes, I know I'm late for announcement, but better late then sorry right? #blbl
Anyway, I will be quick.. TONIGHT we are driving FL Race 04 at 19:00 server time!! TONIGHT, so please try to remember this and come tonight! #zuzwinker
I still owe you a review form last TM1 FL race, but although I'm on holiday now, I just can get some free time for me.. But that is on my ToDo list, so please be patient.. #schaem

Track is very easy and very short (Ombre I want some track like Oslo, Concrete Jungle, Brands Hatch, etc.. not this child track! #respekt ) so we are driving 100 laps!! Three turns are important here.. Turn no.2. , chicane (no.4 and 5.) and last turn (no.7.), but these turns aren't that hard, but still..

On current driver standings, vsT is in the lead with 91 point.. Michael and Shilak are behind with 90 points, so main focus will be on three of them.. Also, TTCO is eager to be good, such as Sanel too, so it will be a nice and interesting race..
Hope tonight we will see around 20 drivers agains, so that we have another great Formula Lion Race! Stay well until tonight, practice a little, and see you at 19:00! #top

RR Cyrex

28. Dec 2012, 13:38