Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Announcements..
- 28.04.2012. - First SGTP (Short GT Prix) Sunday 29.04. at 20:00!!

This Sunday we decide to have some free-for-all Fun Event known as SGTP - Short GT Prix! What's that about? Very simple.. To keep us sharp and fit for upcomig GT season 2, we decide it to keep playing and practicing GT tracks, and what better way to do that than play this kind a Championship!

Rules are very simple! 12 Tracks, 5 lap per track, NO PITS, NO GRID, only WarmUp pre-race (1:00 minute)! Simple is that! All you need to show up this Sunday at 20:00, and SGTP can start! Points will be like GT race, so 1-20 position is rewarding! We will take all results, and after day or two when we manage to calculate all points for all driver, announce our first SGTP Champion! #zuzwinker You can see all GT track and point system by CLICKING HERE!!

As you can see, those aren't GT tracks, that we drove on GT Season 1, so if you have time, try to come on RR-Event Sserver until Sunday 20:00 to get known with tracks! #zuzwinker 12 tracks, 5 laps per track with Warmup - I think we will be over until 21:00-21:15, so if you have spare time, come and join us for this Fun Event! Also there won't be any passwords, so drivers can join even when Event strats, but try not to be late though! #zuzwinker First place get's prize too! Trip to Uganda for two, via hitchhiking #blbl

Hope to see around 15-20 drivers, nice races, and interesting results too!

28. Apr 2012, 08:25
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Post Re: Announcements..
- 02.05.2012. - 3rd 500 Mile Race - Aksaray 500

Altough I wrote 3rd 500 Mile Race, it's actually 25-th Indy Legends (500 Mile Race) in the row, but 3rd on TM2 game! #zuzwinker
This Saturday on 05.05. at 22:00, we are having another 500 Mile Race, and this one is on Aksaray track!

As usually, oval track with just 4 turns on it, so no need to explain it how do you must drove it, cause all you need is just timing for proper sliding on this 90o turns! Only beware in the tunnel at turn no.3. to not to hit wall while exiting turn.. All turns are easy, but you can always do mistake and hit the wall while exiting turn, so try to reduce those mistakes on minimum number! #zuzwinker
PITS are on the right side after Start/Finish Line, and after one 90o turn, and exit form PITS is just before turn no.2.!
We are drovomg 218 laps ( + 1 intro lap) so expect another 2 hours race! #respekt So far, two HPR drivers win 500 Mile Race on TM2! First was HPR-Marian on Indy Legends, and then HPR-Drive on Split 500! Can again HPR driver do that? Or it's time for someone in RR clan to do so? Or it would be some another RR friend or partner? You can only find out if you come on Saturday at 22:00! #zuzwinker First we are driving 10 min of Quali, then few minutes of little brake, and at 22:15 Race is GO-GO-GO! #torch

Hope to see around 20 drivers this time, and to have another 'Survival of the fittest' race! #blbl

2. May 2012, 22:57
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 10.05.2012. - 2nd Short GT Prix (SGTP) - Sunday 13.05. at 20:00

Yes, SGTP is back again! #torch #top Remasy you will recive password in time, don't worry! #blbl
This Sunday night, to stay in form for upcoming GT Season 2, we will have another Short GT Prix (SGTP)! Last SGTP was quite good, and with great feedback, and now I'm hoping to see even more drivers, and it's good way to test your new cars!

Last time, Dome2012, was unstoppable, but fight form place 2-10 were quite good, so I'm expecting that once again! Rules are same as on first SGTP: 12 races, 5 laps per race, 1 warmup lap before race! No PITS, No GRID, No respawn! You only need to show yourself at 19:55, so that we can enjoy our 2nd SGTP!

Can Dome be defeted? Can we get some new drivers? Will Remasy find password on time? We will see that on this Sunday night! #respekt
If you need more info for this event, point system, or to see which track we will be driving, CLICK HERE! to find out #zuzwinker

Hope to see solid turnout, like on 1st SGTP, and also hope to see some driver that can be 'threat' to Dome #blbl and hope to Remasy to be there too! #respekt So, stay well and healthy, and see you all on Sunday night! #wink

RR Cyrex

10. May 2012, 16:00
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 02.06.2012. - 4-th 500 Mile Race - SPA 500

Tonight ( 02.06.2012.) at 22:10

Yep, this night it's 4-th 500 Mile Race in the row , and 26-th 500 Mile Race in the row counting with Trackmania United game, so what better way to spend long Saturday night rather then with 2 hours of ultimate racing! #respekt #blbl

There isn't much to say about this track, cause it's oval like all others, and this one is even looking easiest so far, cause it doesn't have any 'NASCAR curve' and without any tunnels, so only you need to prepare is your's fat fingers and good chair #respekt 4 corners are all the same, so always try to cut it very near to the left side and you will not have any problems! #zuzwinker PITS are on the left side after Start/Finish line and exit from PITS is before turn no.3.!

So far on 3 TM2 500 Mile Race we had 3 different winners ( HPR-Marian, HPR-Drive and ESC-Superluk), so if we will have 4-th different winner like in Formula One so far? Or Drive, Superluk and Marian will win again? Or is it time for RRR drivers to win this amazing event? Come at 22:00 to find out! Test you limits amoung others hardcore 500 Mile Racers, so that your name can be written on a stone in Hall of Fame! #top Track will be open for practice form 20:00, so try to make some pracite laps before race, cause you are driving 'only' 346 laps this race #respekt Also don't forget password to enter server! It's: singstar
Hoping to see around 15-20 drivers, good race, little DNF, and enjoyable 500 Mile Race once more!

RR Cyrex

2. Jun 2012, 12:48
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 06.07.2012. - It's time to get this party started!!

Finally, we are at practicing week for next GT Season!! #torch First of 12 GT tracks, is on this Sunday night, but on this Saturday night it's 5-th 500 Mile Race!! #torch But lets start form the beginning!

GT S2 - Race 01 - GT Desert - 08.07.2012 at 20:00

Opening race is on GT Desert track! Sweet, nice ad short track! Just like that! #top

As you can see it on picture, there's only 6 turns, and only one turn that you need to pay attention if you wanna finish race! PITS are right after Start/Finish line on the right side! You must drove a little chicane on the entrance of Pits, so keep that in mind when you approach it with a good speed! When you fuel your minutes in tank #blbl you must drove big "U" turn through tunnel , and then go back after turn no.1.! These Pits are little tricky to drive it, so try to practice it while driving laps this week, cause you can easily make a mistake in Pits either hitting entrance chicane, making mistake in tunnel, or hitting wall while going back to track! Few extra seconds in Pits may be at crucial meaning at the end of the race!

As for the turns, turn no.1. is an easy uphill turn on the right side, so you'll need it to pass it very near the right side of the track avoiding hitting that wall.. At the end of that hill you need to align your car and prepare it for turn no.2. which is most difficult turn on this track, cause if you try drove it wrong (near the right side) you can end up in the air while tilting your car, and you can easily then end up on the roof or over the track!! So stay focused here, and try to have proper racing line, or you may go to shower little earlier! To do that, you need to align your car near the left side of the track, and when you going downhill try not to go near right side! From there you can go with full speed through turn no.3. and without sliding if you have a good racing line and manage to be very wide before turning! After that, it's uphill on the bridge, full speed and then sliding through turn no.4. This slide must be big, cause it continues through turn no.5. where you must be careful too, cause you may end up hitting wall on the left side ( if you cut it to big), or hitting the wall on the right side (if you go wide here).. So try to practice this two turns! After that you go full speed through tunnel and turn no.6. and after that , we go into another lap, and you only need to repeat that for 80 times! #respekt

As you can see it's a very easy and fast track, so you'll need to be consist and try to maintain good speed through Start/Finish line, cause you'll need it for turn no.1. and then if you manage to pass turn no.2. with good speed, you keep that speed until turn no.5.! So keep in mind that even 1-2 km/h can be important on this track!

So far Dome2012 have first time, and Laurens is right behind him, so I think we will have Season 1 fight for the gold, once more!! But there's lot of good driver with little gap on them, so I think this will be an interesting race!
As for the rules, you should know, that from now, there's only 1 Quali Session with 10 minutes, after that we go to race! Pointing system has lift the limits, and now will be awarding 30 drivers!! First place is 40 points, second 36, third 33, forth 30, etc.. Also, 1 additional point goes to drive who win Pole Position! And that's all you need to know! Of course, no chat during race, no respawn and no rejoin if you lose connection! Also, try to be on right position while in the Pits, and try no to go earlier there before you hear "Go, Go" sound! Don't make us that we need to look replay for that! #zuzwinker

So, keep practicing GT drivers, and see you on Sunday night!

5-th 500 Mile Race - Newspaper 500 - 07.07.2012. at 22:00

Monthly 500 Mile Race is on this weekend! One day before GT Season 2 starts, we will be testing our skills and limits on 5-th 500 Mile Race ( 27-th so far!)! Track has symbolic name as you can, associating at me, of course, and that's because I even build it! #torch It has no style and glamour as Jahombres other track #lach , so I build a simple oval track without any tunnels, any NASCAR turns, any jumps, any problems!. So I'm hoping that on this track there won't be any DNF (only if someone would have connection problems).
I don't have picture of the track now, cause PITS aren't finished yet ( Jahombre is doing that), but they will be on the left side after Start/Finish line! Other 4 turns no need to explain cause they are simple 90o turns and I hope you will not have any problems! Simple man just make simple track! #blbl

So far ESC-Superluk manage to win 2 races ( last two races), and Drive and Marian with one win so far, so question is: "Is it time for RRR guy to win this??" #respekt Hope to see lots of driver on this Saturday night, so that we can enjoy this amazing event, and get our self prepared for GT Season 2!

6. Jul 2012, 01:30
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 13.07.2012. - It's time for new race!

GT S2 - Race 02 - GT Granada - 15.07.2012 at 20:00

It's lucky Friday the 13-th date, but we still are in practice week for next race this Sunday! Next track is Granada circuit, and we are driving 70 laps here! Another nice and sweet track, little longer then Desert track, and also it's little harder then Desert..
Cause we drove this track as last race on Season 1, I will just copy/paste picture and track description form my last article about that track, so that I can save same writing time with maybe few corrections that I will add.. #zuzwinker And here it is..

On picture, track looks very easy (as they all do #respekt ), but when you are behind wheel, it isn't so easy! PITS are on the right side, just few meters after Start/Finish line, and Exit form the PITS, are right before turn no.1. and all you need to drive through PITS, is one easy 'U' turn right after 30-min Fuel Line.. Turn no.1. is my favorite turn on this track, cause you came on it with good speed, and you make a little jump too just before going into a slide, so all you need here is stay on the inner side of the track while sliding! From there you go to uphill to turn no.2. and that's nasty chicane which (in my cases) you can easily end up by hitting front wall! So try not to make this big mistake here, cause you will lose a lot of time there! From there you go downhill to the turn no.3. which you can pass it by sliding through first left turn, and then without sliding through right exiting turn..Or, as it may be faster, go wide first, then slide the exit turn.. But beware of that exit cause you can go very wide here and hit the wall on the left side, if you choose to go with first option!
Turn no.4. is a very fast turn, asuming that you didn't hit any walls so far, so you need to 'cut' him very near to the left side, and make sure that you stabilize your car while exiting cause (and once again - in my cases) you can hit the wall on the right side and even get stuck around that CheckPoint! Turn no.5. is almost 360o turn, and it's a trickiest part on the track, cause you came on it with very good speed, so you'll need to start braking on time, cut the proper turn, have a good speed after turning, not to hit wall while exiting, and stabilize your car form big slide! So this is turn that you will gain or lose big time if you don't do it properly! After that is turn no.6. which is an easy turn and you can pass it without slide, just make sure that your car is stabilized until this turn cause you may hit a wall while your car is tilting! From there you go to the uphill to the turn no.7. which you can pass it without slide, but you need to be very wide and pass it just near the left wall, and then go wide also, so you pass last turn no.8. without slide too! But if you don't have a proper racing line, use a little slide there, cause it's better to lose some speed with a little slide rather then hitting the walls! From turn no.8. to the Start/Finish line, it's big straight downhill part of the track, and then we repeat this just for 70-th times #blbl

Last time G.F1 TTCO (now RR-TTCO #zuzwinker ) wins gold there, and RR-WeSSy and ADAC-Drive (now TkoN-Drive) were on the podium! RR-Dome2012 did drove that race, but as he secure his title by that race, he drove casual race, and didn't try too hard, and cause Laurens was out by that time, I think this Sunday race will be something new! And if we add hal.ko.drivers, we are expecting another great race!

28 drivers showed up on first race, so I'm expecting again over 25 drivers, and maybe even to see over 30 drivers! #torch Also hope to see some new faces too, and to see some RRR members who didn't show last race! Cya on the Sunday my friends! #wink

RR Cyrex

13. Jul 2012, 23:33
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 19.07.2012. - Death Race!!

GT S2 - Race 03 - GT Grindelwald - 22.07.2012 at 20:00

Yep, main title is 100% true! Next GT track is a driver-killer track! Last Season we had 25 drivers on this track, and only 14 manage to finish! 11 DNF is a record in all GT races so far, so expect another big DNF race! #box This track has it all! Jumping, tilting, air-tilting, tunnels, tilting-tunnels, blockmixing, nasty chicanes, uphills, downhills.. You name it, and this track has it!! I can even say, that this is the hardest track in GT Championship (so far), so gaps between leader and last driver are very big, cause here your skills, concentration and luck must be on high level!
Although it's , by my judge, hardest track in GT Series, I love it!! #respekt I love it so big, that I will most likely die on track during race #blbl
Last time Larunes was first, RR-Dome2012 was second, and RR-TTCO was third! Can history be repeated? Or some new fast guys ( hal.ko.Andy, GR-Robbi, TkoN-Superluk) can be a winner too? Or can be armageddon this Sunday and RR-Slaven goes to top?? :fooli001: Most likely.. #blbl
Anyway, we are expecting extreme hardcore race this Sunday, so please, try to practice this one, cause you'll definitely need that!! Like last GT Race, I already have picture and description of this track, so I will once again, just copy/pasted here, with maybe just few correction..
Here it is..

As I said before track is very hard, and even this picture is hard to explain with all this signs on it #blbl Ok, let's at least try it.. #zuzwinker After Start/Finish line, on the left side are PITS, and you are off the PITS right before first tunnel! Also, when you pass Start/Finish line, you come to turn no.1. which is an easy turn, so try to be near left side while you passing/sliding it.. Then we enter first tunnel ( green dot line!) and while exitinig we come to turn no.2. which is a tricky chicane, because it's fast and you just came from tunnel so daylight just hit you in yor eyes #zwinker Turn no.3. is just after turn no.2. and it's one of the hard parts of the track, cause blockmixing make it harder! When you try to exit turn no.3. you may end up on right side of that blockmixing, and that may not end up good! So beware here!! After that we enter a second tunnel ( green dot line) and it's also a tricky tunnel, cause you must not drive near left side or you hit the wall straith ahead! Try to be on the right side, but remember that if you have a good speed that you may even jump while entering a tunnel, so you'll need to sliding and jumping simultaneously! And that's turn no.4. what we are talking about.. Turn no.5. is also a tricky one, cause your car is in air while exiting tunnel, but chicane in turn no.5. make it hard to align your car properly! Little chicane in turn no.6. can be deceived too, when you try to exit chicane and than you may hit the wall and spin your car there! Turn no.7. can be done easly if you don't go wide before jump, cause you may hit the wall there too! In turn no.8. (green dot line) we enter a third tunnel, and last one, in this track, but just try to be on the right side and there will be no problem here.. Next sector of track is little uphills to the left and turn no.9. While exiting that turn, it's possible to titl your car little, so try not to push hard there! Turn no 10. is a similar turn like turn no.9. jus this one is to the right side! Last turn no.11. is almost easy turn cause you can even pass it without slide, but just try not to hit the wall before last jump and Start/Finish line!

As you can see, I try to explain it how to drive in most ideal way, but cause my time is 2-3 seconds slower than actual leader, you better consult with him, not to me, so ignore this paragraph of description! #blbl

On last race Laurens didn't start (DNS) due to gearbox problem, and rumors at DesignetedDrunkers Team, are that they still having same problems, and most likely he won't participate on this race too! This will be good opportunity to hal.ko.Andy to make advantage in points over him and over other drivers, but also that the other drivers make good progress ( RR-Dome, GR-Robbi..) , so, I'm hoping, we will once again have a good race, and, knowing this track, maybe even some unexpected results!! #zuzwinker

As usually, race is on Sunday night at 20:00.. First are 10 minutes of qualification, and then followed by a race at 20:15! Hope to see again around 25 drivers, stable host, enjoyable race, and not so many DNF-s! Spare same free time of yours, and practice this track, cause this will be a death race! #respekt

RR Cyrex

19. Jul 2012, 15:21
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 28.07.2012. - Casino Race

GT S2 - Race 04 - GT Marionaco - 29.07.2012 at 20:00

Only one day from 4-th GT Race this Season! Tomorrow night at 20:00 is next GT Race on Marionaco track, aka Monaco Circuit! Very good track that looks almost like Monaco track, and it's very enjoyable to drive it! Last Season we had 28 drivers there, with only 2 DNF (RR-CoolDriving and RR-LameDuck), and Laurens celebrate his gold medal there, leaving RR-Dome2012 on a second place!

Tomorrow is chance to RR-Dome's revenge, but it can easily be victory from few fast drivers too, like hal.ko.Andy (who weren't on last race), amazing GR-Robbi, and maybe TkoN-Superluk.. But we can't forgot many TOP10 drivers that can fight for gold too, so we are expecting very good and interesting race! Last race there was only 21 drivers, so hoping to see around 30 drivers tomorrow, and hope none of DNF-s cause track isn't that hard! Cause we drove this race last Season, once more, I will just copy/paste track picture and description here, with maybe few minor changes.. So here it is..

On this track PITS are on the right side after Start/Finish line! PITS are very simple and small, so exits for the PITS are just before turn no.1. That turn is one of the tricky turns on this track, cause it may happen ( happen to me while I'm driving #blbl ) that you hit the wall while exiting that turn! Then you lose lots of speed, and that's problem , cause you are going uphill for there! Try to pass it with slide without hitting wall there, or you lose lots of seconds! Turn no.2. is easy one if you start turning in time.. When you go to the top hill after passing turn no.1., you must start turning to the left, and then you can pass that turn wtih full speed and without sliding or making mistakes! Then we come to sector that we all love.. #zuzwinker On turn no.3. just be aware that you may go to jump mode when you passing it with a slide, so try not to hit wall there while trying to land.. I didn't have a large problems there, so, hoping you don't either, but that doesn't mean that problems can't encounter there! Turn no.4. is famus Grand Hotel hairpin with 180o turn, so here try to be on very left (inside) side of the corner! From there, we go to little downhill and to turn no.5. It's easy turn, and you'll need to pay atteniton not to hit the wall before entrance of the tunnel while exiting that turn! Last Season Grand Hotel didn't pay for a electric bill, so we didn't have lights in tunnel ,but now it's all nice and shinny so turn no.6. won't be problem to pass it! #blbl After exiting tunnel, you are going for a little downhill and come across to nasty chicane and turn no.7. Here you must start braking and sliding on time, cause you may hit the wall while trying to exiting that chicane! It's hardest part on this track, so practice it well! Turn no.8. is easy, and here go wide, and you can pass it with full speed without need of sliding.. Turns no.9. and no.10. are 'connected', and you need to pass it both with one slide... Always try to go very near the edges, and not to hit any walls! Also you can make slide on turn no.9. bigger, so then you can pass turn no.10. in full throttle without slide if you manage to properly align you car! Turn no.11. is easy turn too, so try not to lose time in this easy turn by making stupid mistakes.. From here, you go uphill and preparing for the last turn no.12. It looks easy, but (in may cases) when you exit this turn you can easily hit the wall and lose precious speed and time! #zuzwinker
To shorten: don't hit wall on first corner (turn no.1), try to pass chicane (turn no.7.) without mistakes, and pay attention while exiting last corner (turn no.12.).. I think there isn't a very hard places that you can flip over your car, or get over the track, (maybe that jump part on turn no.3.) so hoping to see low, or even none of DNF here!

Laurens is back in action and his car is now ready for a race, so he will need to make it up for 2 races that he didn't start if he wanna compete for a title! Also hoping to see hal.ko.Andy in great shape, cause practice time isn't good so far.. Also, there is GR-Robbi too, so fight for a gold can be until last corner of the race! Along fight for the gold, there are other many fights in race... In Top10 there are RR-WeSSy, RR-Slaven, RR-TTCO, RR-Sm!e, PPR-Mirosh, PPR-Marian, Haze, Vesiapina, RR-Icke, RR-Winner, TesaKnoppers, hal.ko.Manito, Zik... Also don't forget fights in the 'gold' middle, from me, RR-Jahombre, RR-LameDuck, RR-CoolDriving, RR-tbvivien, DarkMan and MidnightMan, RR-Sulfite.. Where ever you look on the track, there's always some interesting fights going on, so always try to keep your focus and concentration at max level, cause one big mistake can throw you on the bottom very easily.. #zuzwinker

As I said before, hope to see around 30 drivers tomorrow night, stable host and that nobody have network problems, so we can start race in time and have another great race and, most of anything, a pleasant evening!! #top

28. Jul 2012, 15:03
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 02.08.2012. - Starting to be interesting!

GT S2 - Race 05 - GT Sauerland - 05.08.2012 at 20:00

No time to rest, cause this Sunday is next GT Race! Already 5-th this Season, so don't miss it, cause competition is strong, and every point is valuable! #zuzwinker On last race RR-Dome2012 won his first gold this Season, and he is leading drivers Championship so far, with 22 points more then GR-Robbi (127-105)! RR-Slaven (along with RR-Winner) is sensation this Season, and currently he is on third place with 102 point! Main title candidate, Laurens, is on 8-th place with 77 points, but he has 2 DNS already this Season ( GR-Robbi has 1), so consistency may be crucial for getting a title this season! Along with the battle for a gold, there are so many fights for better position at rest of the drivers table, so don't skip upcoming races, cause you may loose a lot! #zuzwinker

Now back to our next track.. #zuzwinker This Sunday is first night race this season, and we are driving it on Sauerland track! We drove this race also last Season, when there was a 21 driver at the race, and where RR-Dome2012 took first place over Vesiapina and TkoN-Mirosh! Hoping all good and fast drivers will come on this track too, so that we have another thriller race for a gold! Hoping to see some improvement of some drivers which I know they are good ( TkoN-Superluk, RR-Icke, RR-Sm!e, Tesa-Knoppers..) and that we will have around 25-30 drivers this race! #top
Because we drove this track, and I already have article, picture and description of this track, once more, I will use my Team name copy/paste option and copy that text here, with maybe few additional words #zuzwinker

PITS are on the right side after Start/Finish line, and you must drive one right turn before you enter fuel line! Exit form PITS are just before turn no.2.!
Turn no.1. can be tricky turn, cause you come on that turn with very good speed, and you even make a little jump, so it's hard to turn and slide in proper time, so you may end up hitting wall on the left side.. This turn need to be practice a lot, cause you can lose big time here! Turn no.2. is a long right turn, but on the middle of the turn there's a little jut on the left side of the wall, so try not to go to wide here, or you can hit it! From there you go to uphill and to turn no.3. It's a easy turn and you can pass it with full throttle without slide, so don't make mistakes here.. Turn no.4. is a right big turn so try to be on the inner side here.. Then we come to turn no.5. and 'NASACR' part of the track.. Try no to go wide here or you may hit the wall while exiting this turn.. Turn no.6. and turn no.7. is also with leaning track, so always try to be on the inner side and don't go to wide on the exit from turn no.7.! From there you go downhill to the Start/Finish line and you finish your lap.. Also pay attention on last turn before getting down the hill, that you don't go too wide while exiting that turn, cause (few times happen to me), you may hit the fence on the left side, and even flip over, so try not to DNF here! #zuzwinker

It's a very nice and smooth track, but also very fast too, and you'll need to practice that first two turns if you wanna get good times, so, keep practicing until Sunday! Again, hoping to see lots of drivers this Sunday night, and again, an excellent GT race! #top

RR Cyrex

2. Aug 2012, 11:26
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 07.08.2012. - Slaven built it..

GT S2 - Race 06 - GT Spamalot - 12.08.2012 at 18:00

I'm working tonight (as I was yesterday night too) , so that means it's time to write some news #blbl This Sunday afternoon (yeah, race is at 18:00, so don't forget this!!) we are driving 6 GT Race this Season, so we will be at the middle of the Season when we finish this race! #top For this track, you'll better prepare some relaxing pills cause you'll definitely need some! #blbl Spamalot track is a track made by our nice-looking-Jimi-Henrdix-guy - RR-Slaven! #top Track combines almost everything, so prepare for maximum frustration and broken keyboard #respekt I don't know how he manage to persuade FIA to put this track in GT Season, but, what can we do now? We are forced to drive it I guess! :fooli053:

On picture looking from above, track seems to be easy, but when you are behind wheel (keyboard), things are much different! #zuzwinker PITS are on the right side after Start/Finish line, and you must properly enter Pit by driving through far entrance! When you fuel yourself you'll need to take 180o turn, and had back to the track! BUT!! Try to stay at the middle of the track while exiting Pits, cause if you drive near right side of the track, you can hit some fence there, and, cause fence has a sand color, and it's placed on the sand ground, it's very hard to see it, so you may be surprised if you see your car getting in the air, like I was watching that to my car, thinking I was driving through minefield! #blbl So, when you will be practicing this week, pay attention of that fence while exiting Pits! Try to go slower there so that you can see it, and that you know about this when we will having a race! But what to expect of the track, when Slaven built it.. :fooli053:

Ok, back to track.. Cause track is hard, practice times are having big gaps form leader to last place, so on the race, expect multi laped by some drivers.. I know I can expect that! #zuzwinker First turn (turn no.1.) is a combination of two turns! First it's a fast left turn, but you can pass it with full throttle without sliding, just enter this turn wide! Right after you enter that turn, you'll need to start sliding to a nasty right turn! Try to stay on the inner side as possible you can, cause, in many cases, while exiting slide and turn, if you go to wide there, you'll make a jump on the fence at the left side, and you can easily flip over, or make a huge mistake there! So, stay on the inner side here! Turn looks easy, but it sure isn't cause Slaven built it! #blbl After that we are going uphill and turn no.2. and need to slide on blind here cause you don't know when you need to start slide to pass this turn in good racing line! Once again, Slaven built it! #droh I always start sliding right after I pass that panel few meters before top of the hill! It's not hard turn, but you go on blind there, so you easy hit both side of the track here! Turn no.3. is on downhill side of the track, and it's easy turn (yes, there's actually an easy turn on this track), so you pass it without sliding.. Try to be near left side of the track, so that you can have proper racing line for turn no.4. With little slide there, you easily pass it near the left side of the track, and then full throttle to uphill once more! Turns no.5. and no.6. are 'connected' so you'll need it to pass them with one big slide, and always try to be near each turns! You can't make big mistakes here, but hitting the wall on 180o on turn no.6. can be valuable too! From there we are going downhill now! Turns no.7 and no.8. are similar, so you can pass turn no.7. without sliding, but on turn no.8. try not to go too far on the right side, cause you will make jump here, and then it will be hard to drive through turn no.9. then. Turn no.9. is a chicane, so if you have good racing line on turn no.8. and your car isn't sliding, you can pass it easily.. But sometimes, it's hard to always have proper alignment of the car, so then chicane can be tricky, and you can hit wall there too! Try to avoid this, cause you will lose valuable speed and additional seconds! Turn no.10. is almost easy turn, but you must start to turn on time and be very wide while turning, so that you can pass this turn without hitting the wall while exiting that turn! If you are not sure that you can pass it full throttle, use a little slide so that you don't hit the wall on the left side! From there we are going downhill, and we are having nice speed! Then we encounter part of the track that make my hair graying! #blbl First is turn no.11.! It isn't hard, but it's hard to know where your car needs to be, so you should all spec some fast drivers here, and maybe learn something, cause I can't teach you anything! #lach You'll need to brake here, cause if you don't, your car make big jump here due to big speed, and then you land on the wall on turn no.12. If you brake a lot, you go on slide there, and then it's hard to pass turn no.12, and in most cases, I hit wall there! However, if you even manage to pass that chicane, then you'll need to start sliding immediately if you wanna pass turn no.13. without hitting any walls! So, as you can see, this last sector starting from turn no.11 until Start/Finish line, is the hardest part of the track, and, if I can be free to add more, most hardest combination of turns in Nadeos history of track.. And we all need to thanks Slaven for making this, and sharing with us! So far, I made about 50 laps of practice, and I made 60 mistakes on that turn (10 in my dream cause already having nightmares #blbl ) so this Sunday I may actually stay on work and not change my shift so that my hair don't become all grayed! #respekt

So, last sector will be sector, that everybody will make mistakes! Some more, some less, me more2 #respekt Anyway, we are expecting amazing race though, and it will be interesting to see, who will benefit form this race! If you practice that last sector and figure how to pass it, you may end it on high position, but if you will be driving like me, you'll wanted to know Slaven's cell phone number to have a 'little talk' with him! :fooli053: But still, looking forward to this race, and hoping we will have around 25-30 drivers even when start is 2 hours earlier!

RR-Dome2012 is still in the lead, but GR-Robbi is a killa, so he may get even closer to Dome after this race.. But also there is Laurens too, who would like to make second victory this season! Besides these three drivers, it's always interesting to see fight for TOP10 places, where are many fast and good drivers too! Also, mid-sector gives us good fight all race long, so prepare for another thrilling GT Race!

RR Cyrex

7. Aug 2012, 23:10