Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: Flash NEWS..
- 24.06.2012. - More teams signing in!

No matter that Euro 2012 is still on, some teams are still signing up for next upcoming GT Season 2! So far, we have 16 teams, and plus 10 teams from AMP clan, but later rumors are that they have large financial problems, so there is big question mark over their performance in GT Season 2! Maybe just 1 or 2 teams will be participating, but we can't guarantee for all 10 teams that they signed up.. Nevertheless, we will still have a large number of drivers on the track! And here are these new teams..

NEC Racing - Building future!

Former company for egzotic sea cruising, NEC Oceans, decide to test their limits in ultimate racing so they change they name in NEC Racing, sell all their ships, and form a team for GT Series! They manage to get RR-tbviven and RR-Andi to be their main drivers! CEO of NEC Racing, Ali-G, announce on his sex web page: " Bujaka! We man are proud to participate in car racing, cause we love to drive fast and be at limits of our life! Not mine life, drivers life of course! #grr ". Race engineer, Borat, was proud on theirs car saying: " We built a fast car, we go fast, we be good, we have after race party always.."

RR-tbviven announce on his Twiter: " I had nice time on Snickers Team, but I decide to take a risk, and accept invitation from NEC Racing for next GT Season, so looking forward to work with them, and driving with my new teammate RR-Andi!". RR-Andi was guest in Oprah Show saying: " In Intel Racing Team last season was fun and good, but I'm more AMD kind of guy, so I decide - no more driving for them, and accept NEC Racing invitation", adding: " First GT Season was something new for me, and for all of us, but in this season, it will be all different now, so can wait for first race of the season!"

MonsterCat Racing - They will remember us!

Without big announcements and flashing cameras, MonsterCat Racing signed up for this GT Season! CEO of MonsterCat Racing, Catwoman, was short: "We decide to come silently, but everybody will be surprised when we start racing! You will see.. " Race Engineer , Garfield, was short too: " Can wait for first race, to show everybody what good car we manage to built!"

Also they announce 2 main drivers for their team! They are hal.ko.Andy and hal.ko.Minato, but they were unavailable for statements and we didn't googled any official web sites of them for possible announcements, so I guess they wanna a stay mysterious until season starts!

Extreme Team Racing - Promising rookies

Another two new faces comes in GT Series this season! It's G.F1 Shadow and Pirate, who will be driving for Extreme Racing Team! CEO of Extreme Racing Team, Kristi Leskinen , announce: "We live extreme lifes, so GT Racing is best place to prove that! We gained lots of experience throughout this preparation time, so I think we will be a quite ready when first race starts!" Race Engineer, Chanelle Sladics, added: " This Team can say that we build proper car for extreme conditions in GT Series, so until first race starts, we shall be 100% ready!"

G.F1 Shadow was thrilled, saying: " This is my first big opening scene where I will be driving along many drivers, and few of them are incredible fast, so I hope that me and my teammate won't let down this excellent team!" Pirate was short though, saying: "We prepared ourselves very good so far, so can wait for first race!"

As you can see 6 more drivers signed up, and still 14 days remaining until first race of GT Season 2! Also don't forget that on 07.07. (one day before GT starts) is 5-th 500 Mile Race, so try to be free that weekend and prepare yourself for ultimate racing weekend!

24. Jun 2012, 10:33
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: Flash NEWS..
- 05.07.2012. - Borgs left our galaxy, but Drinkers stayed

Rumors were right this days, so all of AMP Team, with their 10 signed up teams, will not participate in our upcoming GT Season 2! What went wrong with them, nobody knows, and also this isn't 100% confirmed yet, but few drivers from their (now ex) team tell us, that almost every driver won't be there this Sunday night! I hope until Sunday that we get some better info, and hope to see them on track anyway, but time will tell us.. #zuzwinker
But 2 of them stayed with us! 2 of them who we known form last season! Laurens and BooB! History with Laurens is behind us, and I hope that will stay that way, so that we can enjoy in racing cause that's the reason of playing this game..

Seeing that AMP Team is going down, Designated Drinkers Team decide to step in for racing, and manage to hire some of the best driver in TM2 game - Laurens and BooB! CEO of Designated Drinkers, Charlie Sheen, announce: " We have.. hic.. good two drivers, so we are.. hic.. aiming for a title, both in single and constructor championship.. hic.. Now let us celebrate this new season with another bottle of Jack Daniels.. hic.. and with some ladies too.. " Race Engineer, Mel Gibson, added: " We have lethal weapon when we combine our new car with these drivers, so prepare for ultimate speed this Season!"

BooB was short on his blog page, saying: just " #cup1 " and Laurens announce similar : " #cup1 #cup1 "

So last team signed up just before Season starts, but I'm hoping to see more teams until Sunday, or during Season, and especially team with MaSSa and Monty in it, cause once again, rumors saying, that they will not driving with us this Season.. :fooli001:

5. Jul 2012, 23:33