Facebook, Google Login
Registration

Translater

Select:
Google
Babel Fish
Live

Current language: en

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4303

Reviews.. 
AuthorMessage
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: Reviews..
- 10.07.2012. - We are back in the business!! #torch

GT Review - Season 02 Race 01 on GT Desert track

Finally 08.07. has come!! #respekt Nearly 2 and half months have passed since the last GT Race on Season 1, and by that time, we were impatient to start new GT Season! Lots of GT drivers stay with us in this season too, but few announce that they will no more participate :fooli117: , but we got many new drivers.. #top
This Sunday night we drove first race in this second GT Season, and it was held on GT Desert track! 28 drivers showed up on this race, proving that GT Series is one amazing events in TM2 game, so I'm proud to be part of this, amoung my other friends and drivers! #cool2
Laurens is back with us, so he will be in main role in this season (according to this race, and 500 Mile Race), but I hope RR-Dome2012 will not give his crown eaisly.. But after this race, we got few possible drivers who can fight for Championship too, so it will be a interesting season as I may add..

Let's start form the begining..
If you didn't know, from this Season it will be only one Qualy Seasion with 10 minutes, which speeds up all event, and Ombre have now less problem to organize Quali Seasion 2 and now everything is speed up.. #zuzwinker
Laurens was fastest on Quali and he wins first Pole this Season! Winning the Pole is awarding by one additional point, so it's always good to try to get Pole.. #zuzwinker RR-Dome2012 is still proving that he is in good shape so he was second with only +0.02 gap over Laurens.. TkoN-Mirosh was third with gap of +0.05 over leader! RR-WeSSy was 4-th, and new GT driver hal.ko.Andy was 5-th! Almost every RRR driver have been placed between 10-th and 16-th place in the Quali! #respekt Vesiapina showed lack of practicing, and he ends up on 19-th place with gap of +0.64 seconds over leader! RR-Remasy just landed form Madagascar, and flew right in his car for this race, so it was very nice to see him, but he was just on 25-th place with gap of +1.05 over leader! New GT driver Lecgx was only on 26-th place, and G.F1 Shadow was last with gap of +2.84 seconds! Only female at the race, was our lady Krumel #star

At 20:15 race start, and we set off in new GT Season! As figured, Laurens was very fast again, and he wins gold here, with making best lap in the race with time of 28.447! But it wasn't easy win like on 500 Mile! hal.ko.Andy proves to be an excellent driver, and with gap of only +11.27 he gets his silver medal! It was a shame that hal.ko.Tolkie was missing, cause it would be amazing fight for podium.. And if we know that RR- MaSSa and RR-Monty are very fast, as TkoN-SuperlukESC too, I may say it's big shame that all of these drivers aren't at same time on the same track! But RR-Dome2012 was here, and he defend RRR honor by winning bronze medal with gap of +17.73! Only three of them were in the same lap, so any other drivers have been lapped by leader and them, and somebody even with 4-5 laps.. Amazing skills.. #top

MonsterCat Team may easily fight for gold medal in Team Championship, cause hal.ko.Minato came 4-th, and now he, and hal.ko.Andy, are in the lead with 12 points over RedDevils Team ( RR-Dome and RR-Winner). 5-th was RR-WeSSy proving his constant good driving with good race pace. His teammate RR-Icke, on other hand, finished 11-th.. It's funny how form 10-th place until 17-th place, like almost on Qualy too, were reserved for almost all RRR drivers! #great TkoN drivers proved they values, so TkoN-Mirosh end up 6-th, TkoN-drive 7-th, and only TkoN-Handdoek was 18-th.. They missed they no.1. driver TkoN-SuperlukESC, but we are hoping to see him quite soon.. #zuzwinker

My teammate RR-Slaven was quite good here, and he took 8-th place! #top BongRacing-Zik was 9-th, and then comes RRR drivers! #respekt 10-th was Winner, 11-th was Icke, 12-th TTCO, 13-th Sm!e, 14-th was me, 15-th was LameDuck, 16-th CoolDriving and 17-th Jahombre! 8 in the row! #blbl DarkMan was better then his teammate MidnightMan for 19-th place with just +0.27 seconds of gap! What a thriller finish for 7up Racing Team! #top On the 21-th place was another BilaBong driver, Norico, getting 10 points for his team! G.F1 Shadow manage to beat tired RR-Remasy in the thriller finish too, so he end up on 22-th place with gap of only +1.44 seconds! Obivuisly, ladies on Madagascar weren't merciful to our beloved RR-Remasy #blbl Our lovley, and only lady on track, mrs. RR-Krumel was last here, but she manage to finish, which I can't tell for some 500 Mile Raceres #blbl We have 4 DNF on this track! Vesiapina left us only 3 laps before end, RR-Sulfite on lap 35, RR-tbvivien on lap 20, and Lecgx on lap 15! Better luck next time guys! #zuzwinker

Monstercat Team (hal.ko.Andy and hal.ko.Minato) took lead in Team Championship, followed by RedDevils Team ( RR-Dome2012 and RR-Winner)! RR-WeSSy and RR-Icke bring 48 points to FalkenHigh Team and that brings them 3-rd place! Unfortunately, Laurens was own his own on this race, cause his temamate BooB didn't start here! But if BooB starts to show, DesignatedDrinkers Team will be at the top of Team Championship! In the TOP5 so far, are Copy/Paste Team ( me and RR-Slaven).. So far, only 2 teams are without points! PokerStars Team ( RR-Morpheus and RR-NH90), and DanishDynamite Racing ( Haze and TkoN-SuperlukESC), but we are hoping that after second race, they will be well placed! #zuzwinker

What can I say? Better Season openinig I didn't imagine, so we can all be happy to be part of this epic GT Chamiponship! So far is hard to say any predictions, but we must agree that Laurens are 2 levels better then others! RR-Dome2012, BooB, hal.ko.Andy, hal.ko.Tolike and TkoN-SuperlukESC, are the only drivers ( drivers who signed up so far for driving GT Season 2!) that may have a little chance to catch him.. We, mortals, must be satisfied for fightinig for lower places, and hope to get in TOP10, cause if all fast drivers showed up in race, getting in TOP10, for us, would be like winning a race! #respekt

20 drivers in 500 Mile Race, then followed by 28 drivers in GT Race 01, is something that nobody expected, especially when we know that summer is in his full potential, and Ibiza is calling us #blbl Luckly we don't have money for Ibiza, so we are all in GT Championship! #respekt Race 01 is over! Nice, short, sweet and fluid track had an interesting and nice race, so we are hoping Race 02 on Granada Track will be the same! Practice week already started, so it's time to start testing our cars! Cya all on next Sunday!
#wink

Complete Race Results ----> CLICK HERE!!
Current Driver and Team Standings ----> CLICK HERE!!

RR Cyrex

10. Jul 2012, 16:46
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 18.07.2012. - Starting to be interesting!

GT Review - Season 02 Race 02 on GT Granada track

Second GT race is behind us, and it gave us some unexpected results! 24 drivers showed up last Sunday ( quite solid, but I expected around 30, but still, good turnout! #zuzwinker ), and without few consist drivers such as Laurens, Vesiapina, Sulfite, me, NH90, Morph, and some drivers that were on a first race, but we got few new drivers too! Krscho made his first GT race, and GR-Robbi was amazing! #top

Cause there wasn't Laurens on this race, RR-Dome2012 was main candidate for a gold, but Booz took the Pole Position and earn him self one additional point! New GT driver, GR-Robbi was second with just +0.105 of gap! #top RR-Dome2012 and RR-WeSSy started form the second row, hal.ko.Andy form 6-th place, TkoN-Superluk only form 8-th place, TkoN-Drive from 13-th place! miniMAX Team were 7-th ( RR-Sm!e ) and 9-th ( RR-TTCO ) and RR-Slaven started from just 15-th place! Also, as usually, we expected good fight in mid-section between RR-Jahombre, RR-CoolDriving, RR-LameDuck, RR-tbvivien, DarkMan and MidnightMan! Last was PPR-Mirosh cause he didn't make proper quali time!

hal.ko.Andy proved that his second place on first GT race wasn't accidentally, so after silver medal, he gets a first gold medal in GT Championship! #torch Although he didn't make fastest lap on the race, in fact he was 'only' 9-th there, he had amazing race pace through all race, and in the end he finished first with gap of +16.996! Booz get silver medal, and RR-Slaven was third!! Amazing performance of this low-end driver! #blbl And he was only +3.095 seconds behind Booz! If he is a driver of the race, especially when we know that he started form 15-th place, what can we say about new driver GR-Robbi? :fooli001: He end up on 4-th place with gap of +4.624 from RR-Slaven, but he was a RoadRunner on track!! He make best lap on the race, but now, thanks to our RR-TTCO and large data collection, we can see that he made 9 best laps in the race!! hal.ko.Andy made just one lap beyond 35 seconds (34.984), but still get a gold here.. I don't dobut that GR-Robbi won't take gold in upcoming races, cause this was his first race in GT series with Pits, Grid, and Shaky-Tyre Screen, so he may have a little disadvantage there, but if he will be on next GT race, my money can be easily on him! TkoN-SuperlukESC was finally with us, and he made it to 5-th place! RR-Dome2012 was only 6.th here with gap of +36.933 over leader, which means that even great Dome can be lapped! #blbl Raging-Zik made another good race, and finished on 7-th position leaving RR-TTCO behind him with just +1.070 seconds! TkoN-Marian is back too, and continues to be in TOP10 in races, with his 9-th place here! RR-WeSSy could be better though, but 10-th place is solid! TkoN-Drive was 11-th, RR-Sm!e 12-th, and RR-Icke 13-th! RR-tbvivien drove very good race and finished 14-th! #top My friend RR-Jahombre was 15-th but he manage to revenge to RR-CoolDriving for a last race, so he was ahead of him with gap of +8.004 seconds! RR-LameDuck make a bad performance here and finished just on 17-th place! MidnightMan also make revenge over his teammate DarkMan and manage to beat him! He was 18-th, and DarkMan just on 21-th place! Lady RR-Krumel continue with revenging night, cause she beat RR-Remasy for a 19-th place! #respekt Obviously, RR-Remasy is still on hangover from Madagascar, cause he don't even write anymore! #blbl Last driver alive on the race was Krscho, who drove his first GT race, but it's not going to be in good memory to him, cause he was last with +04:50.639 minutes of gap behind leader.. But he didn't practice almost nothing, so he need to start! #zuzwinker Unfortunately, BongRacing-Noriko DNF at lap 46, and TkoN-Mirosh on lap 43! #zuzwinker

Another good race, with some amazing results! RR-Slaven make his best race ever, new driver GR-Robbi was extreme fast, missing Laurens, RR-Dome2012 only 6-th, RR-tbviven winning mid-sector, RR-Jahombre, MidnightMan and lady RR-Krumel get there revange, so in the end, it was another great Sunday night on GT Race!

hal.ko.Andy now took the lead in Driver Championship with 76 poitns, RR-Dome is second with 59 points, and now RR-Slaven is on third place with 56 points! MonsterCat Team are still in the lead with 106 points, although hal.ko.Minato DNS this race due problem with his gearbox on his car! Tesa Team are second with 94 points, FalkenHigh third with 87 points, RedDevils 4-th with 80 points, and miniMAX Team on 5-th place with 79 points! I think Team Championship will be interesting until very end of Championship!

It's Wednesday already, and we are preparing for next GT Race this Sunday! Try to spare some extra time, and practice little more, cause, as you see, competition is very strong, and you need to be at your max level of performance and concentration to make a solid result! So, keep practicing GT drivers, and cya soon! #wink

RR Cyrex

18. Jul 2012, 09:43
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 23.07.2012. - Driving with a Death..

GT Review - Season 02 Race 03 on GT Grindelwald track

Death doesn't love me, and I'm OK with that! #respekt #blbl Few hours ago we finished 3-rd GT Race this Second Season, and, as we presumed, it was a 'survival-of-the-fittest' race! We had 20 drivers this night (I was expecting few more, but still, solid turnout), and we have 8 DNF! That's 40% of drivers that didn't finished the race! Last Season, we had 11 DNF of 25 drivers on track, and that's 44% of the drivers, so it looks like it's true, that, EVERY third driver won't finish this race, and almost every second!! :fooli001: But, although it's one of the hardest GT track in the Season, almost every driver loves it, and therefore, not having problem to die on the track if necessary ! #respekt

We had few problems on start of the race.. Falken High Team had a large problem with their car, cause RR-Icke had gearbox problem so he didn't start the race, and RR-WeSSy had some transmission problems, and FIA let them start from the PITS, but in the end RR-WeSSy and FalkenHigh Team decide to quit the race and save engine for a next race! Also miniMAX Team (RR-Sm!e and RR-TTCO) broken the '4.1.3.- section a)' rule, so they didn't have rights to drove this night.. DesginatedDrunkers Team (Laurens and BooB) also had a major problems with their car electronics, so they both didn't start the race, cause they team didn't manage to fix their problem by the start of the race.. So far leader of GT Championship, hal.ko.Andy had a injury during practice week, so he skip this race, but we are hoping to see him on next race..

Missing so many good and fast drivers, and thinking that this track will 'take some lives' , everyone hope to get in TOP10 and get some extra points, but that wasn't easy to do.. Only one driver didn't have that problem! It was GR-Robbi!! As I told on last GT Race Review, I knew this is a killer driver, and on this track, when he now learn all the tricks about Pits, Grids, and Fuel System, he became driver who can properly be competition to Laurens! Only he manage to get below 54 seconds during practice week, he wins Pole here, he get gold here with +1:17.984 minutes of gap, lapping even second driver on the race, and in the last 4 laps he even speeds up, although everybody knew he was untouchable here, but he didn't hesitate to drive even faster! On last four laps, every next lap was better then previously and on the last lap he manage to go bellow 54 seconds once more and get best lap on the race with time of 53.852! :fooli001: True Respect! :fooli007: To get his statistics even more amazing, he manage to drove 16 best laps on the race and he was a leader in every lap on the race!! No comment.. #blbl

RR-Winner was second!! Although he started 10-th, he manage to get to the silver medal, beating some truly fast drivers ( Superluk, Dome..) proving that this nice looking young man, is good perspective in GT Series! #top PPR-Mirosh got bronze medal and he was a behind RR-Winner for only +0.930 seconds! Thriller finish! Danish Dynamite Team are back in the action! TkoN-SuperlukESC was 4-th, and Haze was 6-th here getting 56 points to their team! #top RR-Dome2012 was 5-th, and now manage to take lead in Driver Standings! #zuzwinker hal.ko.Minato made it to the 7-th place, and manage to get MonsterCat Team 24 points, cause hal.ko.Andy DNS here! Tesa-Knoppers (former TkoN-Drive) was 8-th, I manage to get 9-th place #respekt and RR-tbvivien was 10-th!! Nice driving Thomas!! #top TNT-Noriko (BilaBong Racing Team) made it with last drop of his fuel to the end on 11-th place, and DarkMan was last living driver ending up on 12-th place! #cup1

As I said on the beginning, we had 8 DNF here! MidnightMan left us on first lap!! :fooli117: And then RR-Remasy and RR-Jahombre after just 3 laps alreday left us! :fooli050: KERO Racing Team didn't have they night, so RR-LameDuck and Lady RR-Krumel left us on lap 9 and on lap 10. RR-NH90 made it today for a race, but he DNF on lap 31, followed by HPR-Marian on lap 37, and then last DNF was made by my teammate RR-Slaven 4 laps before end! Sorry guys, but someone had do die here, unfortunately! #zuzwinker

RR-Dome2012 takes lead in GT Championship having 87 points, 11 points more then hal.ko.Andy who miss this race. Although he DNF this race, RR-Slaven take 13-th place here, and that gave him enough points to be on third place here with 74 points! GR-Robbi with 41 points today (1 additional points for winning Pole Position) is now 4-th with 71 points, and now he is also main candidate for title! RedDevil Team make a very good night today, scoring 64 points tonight, and now they are in the lead for Team Championship with 144 points! MonsterCat Team are in second place with 130 points, and Tesa Team are in the 3-rd place with 117 points!

Hard track, many DNF-s, some amazing results, GR-Robbi performance, and interesting developing current standings in both Driver and Team Championship, is a short review of tonight's race, so I thank you all for coming tonight and for participating in this amazing Championship! It seems that we will have a very interesting fight for titles until very end..

:likebutton: : Challenging track, GR-Robbi's performance, RR-Winner winning silver, RR-tbviven in TOP10, Danish Dynamite and Red DevilsTeam performance, interesting current Driver&Term Standings..

:dontlikebutton: : Just 20 drivers, missing couple of consist and fast drivers (RR-Icke, RR-WeSSy, RR-TTCO, RR-Sm!e, hal.ko.Andy, Laurens, Vesiapina..) very hard track, 8 DNF, some good Teams didn't get any points..

Final Results of GT Race 03 -Grindelwald
1. GR-Robbi
2. RR-Winner
3. PPR-Mirosh
4. TkoN-SuperlukESC
5. RR-Dome2012
6. Haze
7. hal.ko.Minato
8. Tesa-Knoppers (TkoN-Drive)
9. RR-Cyrex
10. RR-tbvivien
11. TNT-Noriko
12. DarkMan
DNF: MidnightMan, RR-Remasy, RR-Jahombre, RR-Krumel, RR-LameDuck, RR-NH90, PPR-Marian, RR-Slaven

TOP 5 Driver Standings:
1. RR-Dome2012 - 87
2. hal.ko.Andy - 76
3. RR-Slaven - 74
4. GR-Robbi - 71
5. Tesa-Knoppers - 67

TOP5 Team Standings:
1. RedDevils - 144
2. MonsterCat - 130
3. Tesa - 117
4. Copy/Paste - 113
5. PinkPanther - 105

Tomorrow is a new day, and what better way to start a day than with a practice for a next GT Race!! #respekt
Stay well and healthy my friends, and cya all on next amazing GT Race! #top

RR-Cyrex

23. Jul 2012, 00:08
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 30.07.2012. - RRR's Revenge Win

GT Review - Season 02 Race 04 on GT Marionaco track

4-th GT Race is already behind us, and finally our RR driver wins first race on this Season! #top RR-Dome2012 drove amazingly good race this night and manage to beat Laurens and GR-Robbi for a gold medal! It was another thrilling race from first until last place! Only 'bad' thing is that there was only 21 driver! :fooli057: Although it's a still a good number of drivers, somehow we got used to being us more, so we are again missing good and consist drivers such as RR-TTCO, Vesiapina, RR-LameDuck, RR-LadyKrumel, Haze, RR-Remasy, RR-Sulfite, hal.ko.Andy, hal.ko.Minato, BooB, Marian, and few drivers from our team that didn't start any race this season ( RR-Morpheus, RR-BVB, RR-K.O.Hasi) cause they drove last season.. I guess we can blame this summer time.. #respekt Hope will see them soon enough though.. #top

Last Season we had 28 drivers, and Laurens made win there, leaving RR-Dome2012 on a second place.. This Season, both driver had a chance to re-match, and GR-Robbi join them for a fight.. MonsterCat Team ( hal.ko.Andy and hal.ko.Minato) are still having problems with their car, and, unfortunately, hal.ko.Andy didn't recover from last week practice injury, but rumor says that we may seen him on a next race! #zuzwinker But these DNS will cost them for a fight in Team Championshio though..

Anyway, 21 driver start a Quali Seasion at 20:00 and GR-Robbi wins second Pole this Season, leaving RR-Dome2012 on a second place with gap of only +0.05 seconds. Laurens was 3-rd, and then RR-Slaven and RR-Winner behind them! Very good performance of this two RR driver lately, so expcet them in top of current driver standings in the very end! #top Bad night was having TkoN-Superluk, who didn't practice almost anything this weekend, make only 13-th place on Quali, and then DNF on lap 25! #nixweiss One of the main candidate for a title obviously isn't at good fit, so hope to see him improved on a next races! #zuzwinker

In the end, RR-Dome2012 manage to beat Laurens and GR-Robbi on a track!! #great He had a gap of only +1.77 seconds over Laurens, and , therefore, get his revange for a last season race, and finally winning his first victory this season! GR-Robbi was 3-rd with gap of +20.82 seconds over Laurens.. Unfortunately, by writing this, RR-TTCO didn't input data on his WEB Data Tracker, so I'm cut off for some better info such as fastest lap/s, overall points, best lap on the race, leader of the race etc. so I will do all this by manually calculating, so hoping my WinCalculator is still working properly #blbl

4-th was RR-Winner, proving his good form here too, and on 5-th place was RR-Slaven with just +3.36 seconds behind RR-Winner! It's good to see that first five drivers on quali were also first five on the race, just with in minor diferent postions #zuzwinker RR-WeSSy was 6-th, and TkoN-Mirosh was short by +6.03 seconds from him! RR-Jahombre with his new super-cool-fast-R8 car, was 8-th, but he is still under investigation by FIA, for some strange things under his hood #blbl In the thriller finish for a 9-th place, I manage to beat RR-Icke in the last lap due his major error, leaving him behind me with only +0.61 seconds, and on 11-th place was RR-CoolDriving with only +0.52 seconds behind RR-Icke! What a finish!! #top

Bad night was also having TkoN-Knoppers (ex Drive) taking 12-th place and with gap of over 2 minutes behind leader, meaning, that he was lapped 2 times here! Very surprisingly, knowing his good skills! Must be that something is wrong in Tesa Racing Team with their car #zuzwinker 13-th was RR-Quickes, and only at 14-th place was RR-Sm!e! Knowing how RR-Sm!e was very good last season, it's strange to see him strugle in mid-section.. Is this cause he lose his good speed and shape? Or that other drivers improved theirselves? Must be both I guess..

MidnightMan was 15-th, RR-tbvivien 16-th, TNT-Noriko 18-th, and DarkMan was on last 19-th position! Besides TkoN-Superluk DNF, we have 2 more DNFs too! Once was by TkoN-HanddoeK, and other was from TNT-Zik! Too bad that Zik left us cause he was 6-th on Quali and had a nice race pace..

In the end, it was another good race, and thriller finish too! RR-Dome2012 gets his first win this season, and now increeae his lead! He now have 127 points and GR-Robbi has 105 points! RR-Slaven kept his third place with 102 points! Scoring 70 points on this race, RedDevils Team ( RR-Dome2012 and RR-Winner) are now in the big lead with 214 points, and due DNS of MonsterCat Team (hal.ko.Andy and hal.ko.Minato) , there are on the way to defend the title of Team Chamiponship! On the second place are Copy/Paste Team (RR-Slaven and me) with 163 points..
Fight for a title will be very interesting until very end, so hope to see those fast drivers on all race until end, cause that's the only fair way to win the title! #zuzwinker Also, hoping to see little more drivers in nex upcoming races, and more race reviews by other good and constit drivers such as Icke, WeSSy, Mirosh, Robbi, Quciky, tbvivien, DarkMan, etc. #respekt

:likebutton: : RR-Dome2012 first win; thirller fight for a gold, RR-Winner and RR-Slaven performance; RR-Jahombre with new and fast car #respekt ; thriller finish by me, RR-Icke and RR-CoolDriving; interesting driver title fight, nice track..

:dontlikebutton: : again just 21 driver, bad preformance by TkoN-Superluk and TkoN-Knoppers, RR-Icke had a 'better' days, Team Chamiponship is not so interesed cause one or two drivers dosen't show on races, 3 DNF on this track, little race review after race #blbl

Today is monday, and practice week is already open, so keep practicing my friends, cause, as you can see, competition is harder each day! Hope too see you all well and healthy on next Sunday race! #wink

30. Jul 2012, 08:14
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 06.08.2012. - GR-Robbi strikes back

GT Review - Season 02 Race 05 on GT Sauerland track

It was a very nice and smooth race on Sauerland track this Sunday, and GR-Robbi took all! Pole and the Race victory! #top We had another 21 driver in the race, and it seems we are stuck with this number on last few races! #zuzwinker As usually, we always missing someone, like hal.ko. drivers, Vesiapina, RR-Winner, RR-NH90, RR-Remasy, RR-Sulfite, RR-Quickies, TkoN-Superluk, TkoN-Marian, so I'm hoping that on one race this season, we all can make it to the race, and then we shall finally have 30 drivers at race! #zuzwinker

GR-Robbi wins Pole here (third this Season!), Laurens was second, and RR-Dome2012 third! Due to very nice and (almost) easy track, times were very close, so we were expecting an interesting race! Only RR-Slaven didn't make Quali time, cause he was busy eating cake in Pits, so he started behind Red line #zuzwinker But I knew, he will be fast and good here, cause he did a solid time oat practice week!

GR-Robbi proved his speed at the race too, and manage to win his second GT victory this Season, leaving Laurens on second place with gap of +19.695 seconds! Now, with 41 points here, GR-Robbi is just 14 points behind RR-Dome2012, so it will be interesting to see upcoming races! RR-Dome2012 expected more here, but he must be satisfied with third place only, because he was +11.155 second behind Laurens, and only +2.106 ahead of TkoN-Knoppers! Knoppers drove best race this season, so he is back in the shape, and it will be good to see how he will drive next races.. RR-TTCO started 5-th, and manage to finish on 5-th place, but cause RR-Sm!e was missing too, miniMAX Team are only at 9 place of Team Chamiponship, so they need to be consist in future, if they wanna fight for medal in Team Championship..

RR-WeSSy industriously getting solid points, and here he was 6-th, and with RR-Icke on 10-th place, FalkenHigh Team are third in Team Championship with 191 point! TkoN-Mirosh was 4-th in Quali, but he ended 7-th in the race! In the end, RR-Slaven manage to finish on 8-th place cause he started behind Red Line, so it was a solid place, knowing that all drivers in front of him was quite fast this night! I manage to finish after him, and this was my third race in the row that I manage to finish on 9-th place, so Copy/Paste Team are very pleased with us, cause we are on second place with 208 points! As I said before, RR-Icke was 10-th with +3.930 seconds of gap behind me! MidnightMan had a night for his history! He's practice finally pays off, cause he made 11-th place on Quali, but also, manage to finish 11-th on the race! His teammate DarkMan was 15-th on this race, so 7up Team with these 36 points on this race, had a lots of reason to celebrate last night! #top In the epic fight in the mid-sector, RR-LameDuck was 12-th, RR-CoolDriving 13-th, and RR-Jahombre only at 14-th place! After good last race on Marionaco track and 8-th place there, RR-Jahombre and his super-cool R8 was not so good last nigth, so FourLions Team need to still work on the car for a next race! #blbl

Bad night was for Haze too, cause he finished at 16-th place with +2:24.107 minutes of gap over leader! He was 6-th on the Grindelwald, so we were expecting more, but it seems that lack of practicing, and knowing that this was his only second race this season, took same of his form and concentration! Hope to see him better in the next races though! #zuzwinker NEC Team were on 17-th place (RR-Andi) and on 18-th place ( RR-tbvivien)! RR-LadyKrumel, in the thriller finish, didn't manage to catch RR-tbvivien, so she end up on 19-th place with gap of only +1.700 behind RR-tbvivien! #top Unfortunately, BongRacing-Noriko left us on lap 4. and G.F1 Shadow on the lap 1 even before red lights went off! :fooli117:

With this race, RR-Dome2012 is still in the lead, but GR-Robbi is just 14 points behind! RR-Slaven is still third with 125 points, but behind him, it's big crowd! #respekt RedDevils Team are still in the lead, but Copy/Paste Team is now 39 points behind them, cause RR-Winner didn't drove this race! FalkenHigh Team are third, but Tesa with PinkPanther Team, are making good progress, so stay with us until the end of the season, and see how Drivers&Team Championship is going to end, cause everything is possible!

:likebutton: : GR-Robbi's performance, TkoN-Knoppers 'back in the game', Copy/Paste team driving along their trademark #respekt , MidnightMan best race ever, nice and smooth track, 2 DNF, very tense Driver&Team Standings..

:dontlikebutton: : again 21 driver, 2 DNF(easy track!), R8 car need some improvement (or better driver #blbl ) , missing valuable drivers for some teams, no other drivers can beat trio fantastico #blbl

Next race will be on RR-Slaven track! GT Spamalot track, is one bad-ass-motherfucking-track, so prepare your concentration and nerves at maximum level, cause you'll need it!! #box Also, don't forget, that we will be driving this track 2 hours earlier!! So start is at 18:00 next Sunday, so set up alarm already so you don't forget! #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

6. Aug 2012, 23:26
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 13.08.2012. - Chicane of frustration

GT Review - Season 02 Race 06 on GT Spamalot track

We are over with this race too! Chicane of the death, Chicane of loosing nervous, Chicane of getting pissed, Chicane with no sense, Chicane [insert whatever you want here].... #blbl 6 GT Race on Spamalot track is over! We are at half of GT Championship Season 2, and Drivers&Teams Standings are very interesting and it will be at the very end of this Season! #top

Just 19 drivers showed up last night, plus RR-Quickies who had car problem in the start so he started later, but soon he DNF, so I think he can be counted as 20 driver on track! #zuzwinker As I said at announcement, this track was hard! Not that hard, but last sector with that nasty chicane gave us ( gave ME!) a nasty headache! But we manage to drive 44 laps and finish this 6 GT Race! It seems that earlier start wasn't good for some drivers, cause we were missing some good and consist drivers here, but hoping to see them on the next track! #zuzwinker

GR-Robbi once more wins Pole Position ( 4-th this Season) , and RR-Dome2012 was second! TkoN-Knoppers (ex Drive) shows his improvement , and manage to get 3-rd place on the Grid! Laurens didn't practice anything this week, but still manage to get 4-th place on Grid! RR-Icke, RR-Winner and RR-WeSSy showed lack of practicing so they start in the middle.. RR-TTCO had electronic problems, so he didn't manage to drive all Qualification time, so he started at 13-th place..

Besides RR-Quickies, PPR-Marian also DNF at lap 17, Laurens at lap 21, and RR-Icke at lap 29, but still manage to get some little points for themselves and their Teams #zuzwinker GR-Robbi manage to beat RR-Dome2012 here for just +6.933 seconds of gap, although RR-Dome2012 had a best 5 laps in the race, and GR-Robbi had only 10-th best lap on the race! Even RR-TTCO had a better lap in the race then GR-Robbi #top But GR-Robbi had a nice race pace without mistakes, so he won 3-rd GT race this Season! #great TkoN-Knoppers 'resurrected' this last two races, so last night he won his (Olyimpic #blbl ) bronze medal! RR-TTCO was very fast and good here, but with few larger mistakes, but still finish on high 4-th place, leaving TkoN-Mirosh on the 5-th place for just +7.700 seconds! RR-LameDuck obviously loves harder track, and cause he drove smart, he manage to get on very nice 6-th place!! #respekt I manage to drove myself on the 7-th place in the end, although I had a very bad start (few first laps), but I had a nice lap time here, so in the end very satisfied with this 7-th place! Also RR-CoolDriving had a nice night too! He was behind me for just +4.698 seconds, so 8-th place for him is very nice result! RR-tbvivien manage to beat RR-WeSSy for 9-th place! #top He was faster them him for +3.414 seconds, so his consistency and practice pays off! Good work Thomas! #respekt

DarkMan was 11-th!! #cool2 Not only that me beat his teammate MidgnihtMan and lapped him almost twice, but he manage to be better then RR-Winner for +4.733 seconds!! #respekt Don't stop now Dark! #zuzwinker In the thriller finish RR-Jahombre was only 13-th, cause he didn't manage to beat RR-Winner on 12-th place for just -0.194 seconds!! Better luck next time Ombre #zuzwinker Haze was only 14-th in the end, although he manage to drive very good laps at the race, but he did lots of mistakes too, and that cost him few places in the end! Lady RR-Krumel manage to beat MidnightMan for a 15-th place, so MidnightMan was last 'live' driver on the race and this was not his night I guess!

Besides that last sector that gave us all trouble and problems, it was a solid track and nice race too! Too bad that there were only 20 drivers, and especially that there wasn't this track builder - RR-Slaven! #box He served us this track so that we can all loose nervous here, and he went for a vacation!! No comment.. #pfff

Now things in standings are very interesting! GR-Robbi is now only 9 points behind RR-Dome2012, so it will be interesting to see next races! RR-Slaven lose big here.. Not only that he get cursed here, he is now on 7-th place! #respekt On the third place is now TkoN-Knoppers (ex Drive).. Btw all TkoN and PPR guys: Stick with the one nick, cause one game you are PPR, one game TkoN, one game different nick... I had enough headache of this track, so please not now from you too #blbl #respekt So stick with the one nick, so that we can change it in database too #zuzwinker

RedDevils (Dome&Winner) are in the lead in Team Championship standings with 302 points, and have a gap of 80 points over Copy/Paste Team (me&Slaven).. Lots of Teams are very close now too! Copy/Paste have 232 points, FalkenHigh Racing (WeSSy&Icke) have 226, Tesa Team (Knoppers&HanddoeK) have 210, PinkPanther 193 (Mirosh&Marian), so this too will be interesting to see until end!!
Next track is already set up for practicing, and if you think Spamalot give you headache, don't even show on next one! Ulm Track made by RR-Sm!e already make me sick, and I keep wondering on which drug(s) was Sm!e while building this #blbl #respekt And also, now I'm pretty sure that FIA is corrupted when they allow this in GT Season #blbl Anyway, we will have another thrilling race next Sunday, so don't miss it!! #top

:likebutton: : GR-Robbi's double win once more although he wasn't fastest; TkoN-Knoppers become badass; RR-TTCO's nice laps; solid positons for RR-LameDuck, me and RR-CoolDriving ; RR-tbiviven on 9-th place and beating RR-WeSSy!; DarkMan 11-th!!; a very tense Driver&Team Standings!

:dontlikebutton: : very hard (and frustrating) last sector; long lap; Laurens need to DNF; RR-Icke DNF; RR-WeSSy bad night; MidnightMan and RR-Winner bad performance; missing RR-Slaven to 'tell' him something; only 20 drivers

Stay well my friends, and cya on next Sunday!! :ciao2:

RR Cyrex

13. Aug 2012, 08:22
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 14.08.2012.- Half way to go..

GT Season 2 - Review so far..

6 GT Races are behind us, so it's time to see what happened so far, and what we can expect to happen in the last 6 races..
So far there was 134 drivers in this 6 GT races, which means that we have average of 22,33 drivers per race! Last season, we have 156 drivers in the first six races and average of 26,0 drivers per race! As you can see, we are only not happy with this number, so hoping until the end of the season, that this number will increase! Lots of consist drivers last season didn't even showed up so far ( MaSSa, Monty, Morpheus, BVB, K.O.Hasi, Alex) and lots of drivers have only 1 race so far (Bozz, NH90, Andi, Sulfite, Quickies, Krscho, Vesiapina, Lecgx..)
Maybe it's summers time fault, or maybe they don't have free time now to drive, but it will be nice to see them few races at least #zuzwinker But still, 20-25 drivers per race is a solid number and so far we have interesting and enjoyable races! Before Season started, we increase point system cause we thought that we will have more then 30 drivers per race, especially when all AMP team signed up.. But, so far, we still didn't brake record of 30 drivers on race, so hoping that we will brake this in this next 6 races! #zuzwinker

Now let's see how drivers did their job so far..
As I said before too may drivers drove just one race (Bozz, NH90, Andi, Sulfite, Quickies, Krscho, Vesiapina, Lecgx..) so I can't really say their true skills besides Booz who second on GT Race 2 winning Pole there too.. Also, Vesiapina showed just one race! That's too bad too, cause last season he was on 8 races and with one win too!! G.F1 Shadow, HanddoeK, Minato and Andy showed on 2 races, and it's bad to see that hal.ko. drivers aren't with us often cause Andy win GT Race 2, and Minato was quite solid..

Last Season Sm!e was on all races, but so far he already miss 3 races! Unfortunately, he announce that he will be missing even more, so it's bad to hear that,cause it's a very good driver, and he was 4-th last Season! He drove Race 1, 2 and 4, and didn't drove as he can, cause best place was 12-th position on 2 Race! He is on 25 position with 54 points! Remasy was on first three races, and then he went missing! It was always pleasure to read his comments, reviews, ideas and especially his humor, so hoping to see this lovely French guy soon enough, with his brother Sulfite of course! #zuzwinker Remasy is on 28 position with 31 points! Also, Marian, Haze, Zik and Superluk have 3 races, and best of them is Superluk on 19-th place with 70 points! He was 4-th in Race 03, 5-th on Race 02, and he DNF on Race 04! His skills are well known, and if he was in every race so far, he will be in the race for title, but with only 70 points so far, he won't see any medal this season I guess.. Marian isn't like last Season, cause he DNF on 2 races ( Race 03 and 06) and he was only 9-th on Race 02, so he need to get back in the shape like last season if he wants to catch TOP10 drivers.. Zik have solid results, and it's too bad that he DNF on last Race 06, cause he was 9-th on Race 01 and 7-th on Race 02, so hoping to see hem more without DNF! #zuzwinker Haze had 11 races last season, but so far, he already missed 3 of them! Best result was on Race 03 where he was 6-th, then followed by two bad races: 16-th on Race 05, and 14-th on Race 06.. This lovely Danish boy is a very good driver, so I think he can prove that until end of the season! #top

On place 21 is our lady Krumel! #star She is only lady this season, so hoping to see K.O.Hasi soon, or maybe some other lady to join us.. Still, she as very consist driver and it's always pleasure to see her driving! She drove 5 races this season, with only 1 DNF on Race 03! She was 24-th on Race 01, 19-th on Race 02 and Race 05, and 15-th on Race 06! She has 61 points and good chance to maybe even reach 15 position! Good luck! Noriko is on 20-th place with 63 points, on 5 races! He DNS last Race 06, and made two DNF on Race 02 and Race 05! His best result was 11-th place on Race 03, 17-th place on Race 04 and 21 place on Race 01! Very consist driver, so I wish him not to DNF anymore! #zuzwinker Superluk is 19-th with 70 points and hal.ko.Andy is on 18 place with 76 points. Hoping to see more of this two drivers cause they are truly fast, and also Andy on 2 races have one first place (Race 02), and one second place (Race 01), so with them on track, Trio Fantastico #blbl will get more competition..

MidnightMan - 17-th position - 86 points - Now, here's a driver that drove all 6 races so far along with his teammate DarkMan so their team have all 12 races so far! He DNF on GT Race 03, and drove his best result by gettinf 11-th position on Race 05. He is always fighting for a 15 place, but he shows good improvement this season and he is doing a lots of practice, so this is a driver who definitely deserves Thumbs Up, or Like Button if we are talking Facebook stuff #blbl If he continue to be consist, he may even reach Top10 in the end..

LameDuck - 16-th position - 90 points - He drove 5 races this season, and he DNF on Race 03, but on the last race he drove his best result this season by getting 6-th place, and now he is back in the game, for reaching Top10, and to reach his 'enemies' (Jahombre, CoolDriving, tbvivien..).. Hope he continue to be on every races, so that we have interesting situation with him and his 'enemies' #zuzwinker

DarkMan - 15-th position - 90 points - He also drove all 6 GT races, and manage to finish them all! On Race 06 he manage to get 11-th place, and on Race 03 he get 12-th place, so he is in good position to fight for Top10 if he continues to be good and consist! Also a driver that deserves Thumbs Up for good progress this season!

CoolDriving - 14-th position - 91 point - He drove 5 races, and on the last three races he did a good job, especially on the last Race 06 by getting 6-th place! Due that, he also is in good position to reach Top10, but it will be hard cause it's big competition there, but if he continue to drive like on the last race, that won't be a problem for him then!

tbviven - 13-th position - 92 poitns - He is a driver that also have all 6 races so far, and it's very bad for him that he DNF on Race 01, but he shows great progress and manage to get 10-th place on Race 03, and 9-th place on last Race 06, so Thomas is in good position too to fight for Top10! It will be amazing and interesting to see who in the end will be having a smile on their faces! Keep with good work Thomas! #top

Icke - 12-th position - 94 points - If someone tell me before season started that Icke will be 12-th after 6 races, and that me and Ombre will be ahead of him, I would say that it will be only possible if Icke DNS 4-5 races, but Icke drove 5 races this season, and so far never get below 10-th place! Last Season he was very fast and good, but this Season he is struggling in the middle. Is he loose speed and concentration? Or other drivers improve their selves? It will be interesting to see can Icke manage to become better in the last 6 races, and can he drove below top10?

TTCO - 11-th position - 100 points - He was on 4 races, but manage to get 100 points! He didn't open Season so good by getting only 12 place on Race 01, but on Race 05 and Race 06 he is back in the shape where he belongs! He drove 5-th and 4-th places there, so now he is ready to get at top of the driver standings table! And thanks too him, we now have access to large database and statistics related to this Season! #top

Jahombre - 10-th position - 101 points - CEO of GT Series and FIA president was also on all races, and it's shame that he DNF on Race 03, cause he loose valuable points there! He manage to drove 8-th place on Race 04, but still he is struggle around 15 place, so he need to 'speed up' a little if he is going to keep his position, cause there is a lot's of driver behind him eager to take him down #blbl

Winner - 9-th position - 106 points - He drove 4 races, and he drove it cold-hot style! On Race 01 he was 10-th and on last Race 06 he was 12-th, but he manage to be 4-th on Race 04 and 2-nd on Race 03!! If he practice and have his day, he is very good and fast, but he needs to be consist too, or he loose this position, and it will be a bad thing, cause he is very good this season!

Me(Cyrex) - 8-th position - 107 points - I was on 5 race this season, and manage to finish them all! On the last four races I manage to get bellow getting 9-th place on Race 03, 04 and 05 and getting 7-th place on last Race 06, so that's why I'm in this place with 107 points. Very satisfied so far, so hoping I will continue driving like this, and maybe get medal in Team Championship cause our team is looking promising there..

Slaven - 7-th position - 125 points - My teammate manage to drove also 5 races, and only missing on his last Race 06 so he loose lots of points there for not coming! He DNF on Race 03, but he get bronze medal on Race 02, and manage to be 5-th on Race 04, and 8-th on Race 01 and 05! He make good progress this season, so I'm hoping to see him on all race this season, cause he may easily be 4-th driver in the end..

Launres - 6-th position - 126 points - Although he drove only 4 races, and he must DNF on last Race 06, he is one of the Fantastic Trio driver in this GT Championship, and only thing that may cost him to be in TOP3 in current standings, are that he is not consist! On Race 01 he won Pole and Race, and on Race 04 and 05 he was 2-nd! He is one of the fastest here, but 2 DNS and 1 DNF may cost him a title..

WeSSy - 5-th positon - 132 points - He also showed up on 6 races, although he didn't make even one lap on Race 03, due connection problems! He is always in TOP 10 in the race, and he continues to be in the shape like last season, but he needs to reach some podium if he wants to defend his silver medal on last season, but I think it will be very hard for him, but we have 6 races to to!

Mirosh - 4-th position - 142 points - Also manage to drive all races, and it's big shame that he DNF on Race 02 cause that may cost him in the end! He is very good this season and even manage to get bronze medal on Race 03! He is always around 5-th place, so he is in good position to may even reach podium in the end if he continue to be consist and this fast!

Knoppers(Drive) - 3-rd place - 149 points - Also on all 6 races so far, and manage to finish them all.. First for races were solid, but on Race 05 and 06 he manage to get 4-th and 3-rd place , so now he is in third place in current driver standings and he has good chance to keep this position if he continue driving like last two races!

Robbi - 2-nd place - 187 points - He join us on the second race and already get 4-th place there. Next four races he wins Pole in each race, and manage to win on Race 03, 05 and 06, and bronze medal in Race 04! He is unbelievable fast and consist and it's good to watch him drive! As I said on the first race when I saw him, I will put my money on him that he will get a title! If he continue to be consist I think nobody can take him title!

Dome2012 - 1-st place - 196 points - Actual GT Champion is in the lead with just 9 points of gap over Robbi, but if he wants to defend his title, he need to win few more races! He drove all 6 races, but manage to get just one win on Race 04! Also never get Pole this Season, although his results are amazing, but if he wants his title again, he will need to fight Robbi harder! Hope they all be on all races so we can enjoy this thrilling title fight until end!

6 GT races are over, and next 6 are coming! Next one is Ulm Track made by Sm!e! If last sector of Spamalot gave you a stomach problems, prepare for first turn on this map!! It's a longest track so far, with almost 20 nasty turns, lots of tunnels, nasty chicanes, very narrow track, and many, many wonderful things #blbl Hope I'll see you all in next races, so that we can continue this epicial fighting in GT Championship Series!!

RR Cyrex

15. Aug 2012, 14:22
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 20.08.2012. - Gold Medal goes to Russia!

500 Mile Race Review - Zandvoort 500

Last Saturday we drove 6-th 500 Mile Race (28-th so far Indy Legend Race) on MidnightMan's track on Zandvoort 500! Only 9 drivers dare to show on this hardcore event, and only 4 of them survived! MidnightMan make very good track, and pretty hard for a 500 Mile track, so there were lots of mistakes by all drivers ( some more, some less, me ond Ombre infinite.. #blbl ) but still, it was another challenge for our skills and limits! #top

Just 8 drivers drove Qualifications, cause I was late, so I manage to get just on the start of the event! Russian TkoN-Mirosh already in Quali proved his good night and skill here, so he took Pole Position in front of TkoN-SuperlukESC with gap of +0.26 seconds! Jahombre obviously didn't 'get' this track cause he drove last time with +2.78 seconds of gap, which is lot considering that best lap was just 18.28 seconds #zuzwinker

As soon race started, it become to a Last Man Standing Race! Unfortunately, MidnightMan left us on lap 22 alreday, so he didn't make it on his own track! #zuzwinker Of course, RR-Slaven didn't make it too... He decide to go on walk around the map with his imaginary girlfriend, and left the race on lap 30.. RR-WeSSy join him on lap 94, followed by RR-Winner on lap 158.. At that time, we all think that three TkoN drivers will be on podium, but TkoN-Knoppers made a mistake while exiting PIT, so he flip over, and end his race on lap 203! #respekt

TkoN-Mirosh proved his good speed, and maximum concentration here, so he beat TkoN-Superluk, with gap of +3:32.211 minutes ( around 10 laps of gaps)! I manage in the end to get bronze medal, although I will be on the bottom if others manage to finish, but this race is all about survive, so I, after hundreds of mistakes, flying through air, getting stuck, etc, finished 3-rd with gap of +17:05.345!! Huge gap, but it's nothing what I manage to survive! My friend RR-Jahombre was 4-th, and we had nice fight almost all race, cause he didn't have his night either! But, after many mistakes, driving in wrong direction, he once more proved his Lion blood, and finish his race! #respekt

Too bad that there was only 9 drivers on this nice track, cause we missed DarkMan, RR-tbvivien, RR-Icke, RR-CoolDriving, RR-LameDuck&Krumel , trio fantastico, but still we have amazing night and fun, especially when MidnightMan and Knoppers start to comment race in ShoutBox! That was funny guys! #respekt
We are done for this month, so take rest until September and the next Survival-of-the-fittest- Race! #wink

Results of Zandvoort 500:
1. TkoN-Mirosh - 334 laps - 1:55:02.025 hours
2. TkoN-SuperlukESC - 334 laps - +3:32.211
3. RR-Cyrex - 334 laps - +17:05.345
4. RR-Jahombre - 334 laps - +18:41.951
DNF: MidnightMan , RR-Slaven, RR-WeSSy, RR-Winner, TkoN-Knoppers

RR Cyrex

20. Aug 2012, 17:57
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 20.08.2012. - Dome's bad luck

GT Review - Season 02 Race 07 on GT Ulm track

Last night we survived on GT Ulm track made by our RR-Sm!e, and although we thought that first turn will be a massive driver killer, it looks like that only one driver 'die' there! 20 drivers showed up last night, but without GR-Robbi and Laurens, so RR-Dome2012 was only driver ready to take gold, especially if we knew how he had a very good time on the practice week! He proved that also on Qualification by wining first Pole Position this season getting one additional point too! PPR-Mirosh continues with good driving after winning 500 Mile Race one day before, so he started second! RR-TTCO was late on Quali, but that didn't stop him to get third time whatsoever!! #top Haze drove very good time on quali so he started 4-th!! #zuzwinker RR-Slaven flip over on the first turn after just first lap on quali, and although he could restart his self and start driving quali again, he decide to stay on the roof and watch quali, so he started from the 19-th place! Why he didn't restart and drive, I don't know, but he is now nominate for fair-play driving and play-of-the-day too #blbl TkoN-SuperlukESC didn't set quali time cause he was too late to set time, so he started from the last place!

As race progress, everyone realized that RR-Dome2012 will be dominating here and that he will get gold medal, and with that 41 points, it may even secure his title after this race, but he had bad luck! #nixweiss After 12 laps, he encounter car electronic problems (read: he get disconnected ) and that makes him first DNF driver on this track, and due that, he end up on the last 20-th place with getting just 12 points then, so now he has 21 points over GR-Robbi! Can that be enough? 5 races to go, so we will see soon enough! #zuzwinker

Although he didn't make quali time, TkoN-Superluk drove himself to the first victory this Season! #top PPR-Mirosh almost win here too, but he was just +11.987 second slower then SuperlukESC, so he must be satisfied with silver medal here, and gold medal on 500 Mile Race! Good weekend for the Russia! #zuzwinker My teammate RR-Slaven won second bronze medal this Season, so he is now in the game for a bronze medal in driver standings! #top RR-Winner was just +1.102 slower then RR-Slaven so he was 4-th, and RR-TTCO was just +2.595 second slower then RR-Winner, so he was 5-th! And if we know that RR-Slaven was just +1.716 seconds behind PPR-Mirosh, we must agree that these four drivers had a very interesting and good race, cause they all were in just 5.413 seconds of gap!! #top

On the 6-th place was TkoN-Knoppers! He was better then me for a +8.574 seconds, so I end up on 7-th place! Haze was good on quali, and solid on the race, so he end up behind me on the 8-th place with gap of +15.400 seconds over me! RR-LameDuck try to get him, but he was +5.140 seconds short so he must satisfied with solid 9-th place! RR-WeSSy didn't have a nice race, and although he finished on 10-th place, he was +1:27.603 minutes behind leader, which means that WeSSy was lapped once on the race! 7up Team were 11-th and 12-th!! #top MidnightMan was faster then his teammate DarkMan for just +3.546 seconds, but nevertheless, great performance of these two 7up drivers! #respekt

RR-CoolDriving was 13-th, and lady RR-Krumel was 14-th!! #cool2 She was better then RR-Icke for a +10.331 seconds, proving that this lady knows how to drive a car! #zuzwinker RR-Icke so end up on 15-th place, proving his bad shape this season, so FalkenHigh Team need to improve if they wanna stay in the game for a Team Championship! RR-tbvivien in the end manage to beat his friend RR-Jahombre for a 16-th place with gap of +22.171 seconds! On the 18-th place was RR-Andi! Hope Andi manage to practice more this week, so that he can redeem himself for this bad result, cause I know he can do better! #zuzwinker First turn was only bad for TkoN-Handdoek! :fooli117: He manage to drove 30 laps, but still he had bad luck in the end! He drove solid race by that time, but hoping he will have better luck next time #zuzwinker

What can I say? Track was different then other, thanks too 1-st turn, but still it was another good track with interesting result in the end, so once more proving that GT Races are unpredictable and that we have fun in every race! With just 12 points on this race, RR-Dome2012 increase his lead over GR-Robbi to 21 point ( 208 vs 187) so it will be very tense until end to see can this be enough for Dome, or GR-Robbi can manage to get him! If he shows of course.. #zuzwinker PPR-Mirosh is on third place now with 178 point, and TkoN-Knoppers is behind him with just 3 point less.. Very good performance these TkoN drivers have, and it's too bad that Marian, SuperlukESC and Handdoek aren't more often on the races! Laurens is now on 10-th place with just 126 points, so he is now definitely out of game for a title!

But form 11-th place until 18-th place, are 8 drivers with just 9 points between 11-th and 18-th place! And if he can add Haze who may join them to soon, if he continue coming on the races, these drivers ( RR-Jahmobre, RR-LameDuck, RR-Icke, DarkMan, RR-CoolDriving, RR-tbvivien, MidnightMan) will be having an epic fight until last race! Also, among them is TkoN-SuperlukESC, but I think he will be better then they if he just shows up often.. TOP10 drivers are having fight, but from 10-20 place, drivers are having thrilling fight too, so try to be on every race until end, cause consistency may be of crucial meaning in the end! #zuzwinker

In Team Championship, RedDevils Team (Dome&Winner) are still in the lead, but they gap is now 55 point over Copy/Paste Team (me&Slaven)! FalkenHigh Team (WeSSy&Icke) are still in the third place, but Tesa(Knoppers&Handdoek) , PinkPanther Team (Mirosh&Marian) and even 7up Team (DarkMan&MidnightMan)are getting closer, so this will be another interesting thing to see in the end.. #respekt

:likebutton: : interesting and different track, solid turnout on this Summer Time, just 2 DNF on this 'hard' track, new GT winner this Season (SuperlukESC), TkoN drivers performance, Copy/Paste and 7up Team performance, nice fight for a second place, lady Krumel's race, very interesting standings so far..

:dontlikebutton: : Dome2012 disconnected, FalkenHigh Team performance, little long map, missing fastest drivers (Laurens and Robbi), RR-TTCO's last two laps, RR-Andi can do better..

7-th GT Race is over, 5 more to come, so stay with us just one more month, so that we can all see how things will turn up in the end, cause so far it's all hard to predicted! Practice week already started, so grab you car and keyboard, and let the fun starts.. #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

20. Aug 2012, 17:58
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 28.08.2012. - Robbi's catching last train..

GT Review - Season 02 Race 08 on GT AddisAbaba track

This Sunday we drove 8 GT Race this Season, but there was only 16 drivers, so that makes me sad, cause we never had so little drivers on one race! Missing consist drives such as Mirosh, LameDuck, Krumel, Superluk, Laurens, DarkMan, Noriko, Haze and also we are not seeing Sm!e, Sulfite, Remasy, NH90, Morpheus, Quickies for a long time.. #nixweiss Hope they are all OK, and that they will manage to get some free time on next 4 GT races and that we will see them on track and have fun driving with them! #zuzwinker

But, still 16 drivers had amazing race, with some excellent fights all race long and some unexpected results in the end! Let's start from the beginning.. GR-Robbi needs to be on every race until end, and his goal must be Double Win all way long (Pole + Race Win) if he is going to catch RR-Dome2012! He's done one step forward after this race, to reach that goal by wining that Double Win here! He get Pole Position with time of 46.66 secs, and Dome2012 was second with +0.17 seconds of gap! He was just too fast (as always) for everyone on this race, including even Dome2012, so he got his 4 gold medal this Season, and 5 Pole Positions! #top I started form 3-rd place (surprisingly #zuzwinker ) and WeSSy was behind me.. Booz and TkoN-Drive were 5-th and 6-th, TTCO and Slaven on 7-th and 8-th place on GRID! Last was tbviven, but he did well later on the race! #zuzwinker

As said shortly before, Robbi drove him selves to another victory! He was very fast and consist, so in the Best 20 laps, he had his 16 laps there! #top 4 other laps in Top20 were from Dome2012.. Dome2012 was fast too, but he made lots of mistake so in the end he had a +38.485 seconds of gap to Robbi, which is almost a hole lap! I manage to get my best result ever in GT Series by getting bronze medal with just +5.496 seconds behind Dome2012! :fooli001: This track just suit me perfectly, so I manage to drive it without any hard mistakes, so in the end I get my first medal! But to be honest, I thought I will be 4-th, cause WeSSy was ahead of me few seconds in the last lap, but he did a large mistake on that chicane in last sector so I pass him because of that, so once more: Sorry WeSS #zuzwinker Due that mistake, even PPR-Marian almost manage to pass WeSSy, but he was just +0.722 seconds behind WeSS, so he end up on 5-th place! I and Marian were all race long just in one second of gap between us, so we had most thrilling race ever! #top My teammate Slaven, who make me a super fast car for this race, was 6-th, so Copy/Paste Team was pleased one more by our performance! #zuzwinker TkoN-Knoppers expected more, but in the end he finished 'just' on 7-th place, and his teammate Booz was 9-th! Between him was a RedDevils driver Winner, who can do better, but 8-th place was solid too, so he get valuable points to his team who are in the lead in Team Championship Standings!

On 10-th place was Jahombre hwo was just +13.627 seconds behind Booz! If Ombre have 'balls' to drive without safety strategy 30/30 Pits, maybe he can be few positions better on the race, but still, he was satisfied with his position, and he is still on 10-th position on Driver Standings, and have 8 points more than Icke! #top tbvivien did well here, although he started last! Due 2 DNF-s, and his solid driving, he get 11-th place so now he is 12-th in standings with just one point behind Icke! MidnightMan loves this track and especially that chicane #blbl so he drove that sector without any mistakes #blbl Hehehe.. Still , in the thriller finish, he was better then Icke for just +1.398 seconds, so 12-th place was OK for him in the end.. Icke is definitely in some crisis! Middle-age crisis? Financial crisis? What ever crisis he is, that's not good for FalkenHigh Team cause they may loose they 3-rd place there! But I think this next upcoming track will be perfect for this team, cause so far, they made very good results, so looking forward to see Falken Team in the top where they belong! Last, 14-th, was Andi who was +2:54.044 minutes away from the leader, but he manage to finish , and it's was good to see him on the track, so hoping on the next race he will improve himself.. #zuzwinker

Unfortunately TTCO left us on lap 16 due bad connection, and that was bad, cause he had a very good race pace and on the second place by that time, so he will need to compensate that on the next race I guess.. #zuzwinker CoolDriving also DNF on lap 30!

As I said in the beginning, although there was only 16 drivers, we had another amazing race! By wining this race, Robbi is now holding all cars in his hand.. If he manage to be on every race ( 4 more races) and try to Double Win it all ( Race + Pole) he will then be a next GT Champion 100% so Dome2012 needs to win some race, cause he may loose his title on the last race! So far he has 16 points of advantage, but if Robbi wins all, and Dome end up second, Robbi will score enough points until end to become new GT Championship!! :fooli001: We are going to see some amazingly good end of this season! Can Robbi manage to do that? Can he be on all races? Can Dome strikes back and win some race and defend his title? Will Laurens come and try to win? Will somebody else wins? Superluk? Mirosh? Me? #blbl #blbl Or what happens if some of leaders DNF like Dome did last race? Many possibilities, many options, many questions, but only 4 GT races to see that! Also in TOP20 current Driver Standings, there are so many fights and so many drivers with just few points of each other, that I'm so happy to see how those things will turned up! Try not to miss any race until end or you may regret it!! #zuzwinker

In the Team Championship RedDevils Taem are going for their second gold medal in GT Series, but Copy/Paste Team are trying to catch them but they are 55 points short! FalkenHigh Team are 3-rd with 37 points behind Copy/Paste Team, but they must be afraid of Tesa Team who are only 17 points behind them! PinkPanther are still in the game, and it's shame that Mirosh missed this one, cause PinkPanther will be very close to 3-rd place too! But, 4 races to go, so there is a lots of point in the game, so everything is possible..

:likebutton: : nice and fluid track, Robbi's chance for a title; my performance #zuzwinker ; WeSSy is back #top ; very good fights for 3-8 place!; Marian's pace; Jahombre's holding his 10-th place #top ; tbvivien's race; very interesting current Driver Standings;

:dontlikebutton: : ONLY 16 drivers :fooli117: ; nasty chicane; WeSSy lose his deserved 3-rd place on last corner; TTCO DNF while driving very fast and good; Icke on 13-th place!! #eyes ; Dome's big gap over Robbi; missing consist drivers; TESA Team could do better..

In the end I may said it was a best race ever for me cause I have a new-pretty-looking-good car and I got medal finally #blbl But also looking forward for a last 4 GT Races, cause can wait to get those answers on so many questions.. Practice week is already open, so try to practice little more, and show your asses on Sunday nights, and prepare for a final GT races and thrilling ending where everything is possible.. #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

28. Aug 2012, 18:07
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next