Facebook, Google Login
Registration

Translater

Select:
Google
Babel Fish
Live

Current language: en

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4304

Reviews.. 
AuthorMessage
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Re: Reviews..
- 04.09.2012. - Game of thrones continues..

GT Review - Season 02 Race 09 on GT GingSeng track

3 more GT Races to go, and things are heating up to maximum level!!! #top GR-Robbi continue to prove his high driving skill, and no matter how Dome2012 tries, he is just too fast for him!! Another Double Win for Robbi this Sunday, and another 5 more points then Dome2012, so he is now very, very close to his title! Can wait for last GT Races to come! #box

It was a very nice evening, although we had some minor chatting problem during Qualification and before Start of the Race (me in the main role #schaem ) due the famous '3-rd driver rule' and having Drive to spec the race, but we did all debate about this after race, so no point writing it again, so that I don't be attack one more for talking too much #schaem

Anyway, after only 16 drivers on last race, on this race we had 22 (plus Drive who wasn't driving, but he was Live Commentator in ShoutBox! #top ) so that was a nice thing to see! Also, Sm!e and Remasy were among us, and that was a very nice to see, cause we missed those consist drivers and they comments on forum! #top
As I said before, Robbi took Pole, Booz was second and Mirosh was thrid! Dome started from 8-th place! WeSSy and SuperlukESC didn't make it on Quali, but they come just at the start, and with few restarts, Race started!

Robbi is unbelievable fast driver, so he drove himself to another victory, and manage to get almost every fastest lap on the race.. I want to FIA to test his DNK, just in case.. #blbl Dome2012 tried hard, but he didn't manage to have same pace as Robbi, so he end up on second place with gap of +28.873 seconds! WeSSy drove another good race this Sunday night! On last race he drop third place on last chicane on last lap, but on this one, he gets his well deserved bronze medal! #top Booz was very close to him, but shorter for +0.548 seconds, and SuperlukESC was just +0.715 seconds away form Booz! What a fight for a bronze medal!! #klatsch

Slaven was 6-th, and TTCO was 7-th, which was a great result for him, knowing that he didn't practice any second this week! #top Mirosh drove solid race, but he could do better, so he was at 8-th place wit gap of +1:01.580 minutes over a leader! LameDuck was very good here, and he was just +0.700 seconds away form Mirosh! Nice one mr.LameDuck, and sorry for chatting once more.. #zuzwinker Handooek also drove a solid race by ending up on 10-th place leaving some solid drivers behind them! MidnightMan was 11-th with just +0.718 seconds away from 10-th place! Many close battles on this race! #top Sm!e had nice night and solid race knowing he was away from his car for a long time, so it's good to see that he still remembers to drive so he end up on 12-th place! Unlucky 13-th place belong to me! Last race was best race ever, and on this almost worst ever this Season #zuzwinker Icke was behind me, and Jahombre was on 15-th place! tbvivien was 16-th, lady Krumel 17-th, DarkMan 18-th, and Remasy on 19-th palce! Hoping Remasy will now have more time to practice and so that he can be competitive on next upcoming races..

Although track was very easy (maybe little long for my taste), 3 DNF happend! First was Haze on lap 8, then CoolDriving on lap 16, and then Winner on lap 26! Track wasn't challenging as some GT track were this Season, but due to 22 drivers on track, and solid driving by almost all drivers, through all race we encounter so many close fights evolving 5-6 cars to be around 1 secs of gap in those fights, so that's the prove that track don't have to be hard to have very tense and equal race..

Robbi is getting more and more closer to Dome, so if he continues to drive like this and be at all 3 GT Races until end (and I think he will), Dome2012 can lose his crown on last race with few points of gap!! :fooli001: Can Dome make one good race until end or Robbi will continue his Double Winning until end? Only 3 weeks to find out! Also, bronze medal fight is open for many drivers.. WeSSy and Slaven are back in the game, Drive needs to drive ASAP and Mirosh can afford bad race.. Jahombre is still holding 10-th place, but it's a very dangerous behind them.. #zuzwinker Team Championship is also little tense for a bronze medal, so Tesa Team and FalkenHigh Team will be having fights on this area too..

:likebutton: : 22 drivers; Robbi's Double Winning contiues; WeSSy is definitely back!; amazing fight for bronze medal; LameDuck's performance; TTCO's great race without practicing; Sm!e's and Remasy's comeback; tense fights all race long; easy and fluid track; Driver Standings are very exacting..

:dontlikebutton: : '3-rd driver rule' ; delayed race due chat and restarts; Robbi is starting to be boring #blbl ; 3 DNF on this easy track; Icke can reach TOP10 in race; not challenging track, PITS must be build better due 10min PIT 'bug'...

3 more race to go, 3 weeks until end of GT Season, 3 more tense race, 3 chances to improve yourself... Practice week is already on, so don't missed it! #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

4. Sep 2012, 11:12
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 12.09.2012. - Dome's agony continues..

GT Review - Season 02 Race 10 on GT Marrakseh track

10 GT Race is over, so we are now only 2 weeks from Season Finale, and things are going exactly what I predicted!! GR-Robbi is now only 6 points behind RR-Dome2012 and all he needs now is 2 victory, no matter who will win Poles on those races, cause 2 victorys would be enough points to pass Dome in last race!! :fooli001: What a dramatic finish of the season!!

But let's talk about race first.. There was 19 drivers this Sunday, and we were missing Slaven, KERO Team, SuperlukESC, so hoping to they will be with us on last two races! GR-Robbi wins Pole Poisiton once more, and he was only driver who went below 40 seconds! Dome was second and Booz was third! Jahombre was 4-th in Quali so that was unexpected, but that wasn't accidentally, which he proves later on the race.. 5-th was Mirosh, 6-th was Haze, and then followed by 6 RR drivers..

It was a very hard track, especially turn no.2. and killer turn no.1. but Dome was just +10.630 seconds late from Robbi in the end, so he took silver medal once more.. He has now two races to try win GT race, or he will lose his title in the last meters of the Championship!! :fooli001: Bronze medal went to - hal.ko.Minato!! He wasn't with us for a long time, but he didn't forget to drive as I see, so hoping to see him more often in next season, cause he has skills! #top 4-th was - Jahombre!! Yes, I write it right, Jahombre was 4-th!! #cup1 Finally some nice race by our host and organizer, and now he fortify his 10-th position, and even get closer to Winner! Can he continue driving like that through last two races? I will love to see that! #respekt 5-th was WeSSy and TTCO was behind them! 7-th was Drive who was only +0.574 behind TTCO, but he was satisfied with his posititon cause we had some car problem with small speed #blbl I finish 8-th with just +2.213 seconds gap ahead of Icke! 10-th was Winner, who manage to be better then Mirosh who was celebrating his birthday with us, so he was playing with shaky screen almost all race #lol tbvivien manage to be 12-th, MidnightMan 13-th and DarkMan 14-th!!

Besides this race, there was a Championship in the Long Jump too! #blbl It was held on the first turn, and we have many candidates! Haze 'jumped' on lap 8, Sm!e on lap 19, Bozz at lap 23, CoolDriving on lap 25 and Remasy on lap 39.. Also TTCO try to 'jump' to, but he didn't do his best like this drivers.. #blbl Also, thanks all drivers for being nice fotographers during Long Jump Championship #respekt

2 GT Races to go, and Robbi looks unstoppalbe!! #top 6 wins with 7 Poles this Season on only 8 GT races, is very impressive statistic, so Dome really needs miracle ( or Robbi's DNF maybe? #blbl ) to defend his title!! But nevertheless, we are looking forward to Season Finale, so, please, be nice and join us on this lst two races, cause I think this GT Chamiponship deserves!! #top
WeSSy manage to get some advantage on his thrid place, cause Drive is behind him with 21 points of gap! (244 vs. 223) so WeSSy is going for medal once more! He was second last season as driver and with Team, and now he's also looking good! Also in TOP10 drivers are very close, so every point will be valuable, so don't miss this races!
RedDevils ( Dome&Winner) are definitely getting gold in Team Championship once more, but figt for a second and third place are between 3 Teams! Copy/Paste (me&Slaven) are currently second with 415 points, but FalkenHigh Team ( WeSSy&Icke) are only 4 points behind them! Tesa Team (Drive&Booz) is on forth place with 383 points, so these Teams will have interesting races until end..

What can I say more? Better thriller finish we didn't even imagine.. I know Dome didn't #blbl #blbl It may look now that Robbi is unbeatable, but everything may be possible.. Who knows.. Will find out soon enough though.. #zuzwinker

:likebutton: : Challenging track; 'flying' Robbi; Jahombre's performance; WeSSy is near the medal; tbviven, MidnightMan and DarkMan survive 'Long Jump' Championship; very tense current standings; Long Jump Championship #blbl last race will be the 'D-Day-Race';

:dontlikebutton: : only 19 drivers; Robbi is becoming really boring #blbl ; Dome2012 may loose title in the last race; ; drunken Mirosh performance; 5 DNF-s #blbl ; killer turn no.1. ; some drivers overlapped by few times; Icke won't be in TOP10??

Next track is already on, so try to get some free time and manage to practice this one, cause this one is a 'killa' too.. Looking forward to see how things will turned up on this track too, and can Dome defend his and RR honor? #zuzwinker Come on Sunday night to find out.. #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

12. Sep 2012, 15:37
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 19.09.2012. - Back from the death..

GT Review - Season 02 Race 11 on GT RockRacing track

DOME ISN'T DEAD!! #klatsch
In fantastic 11 GT Race this Sunday night, Dome2012 wins with just +5.057 seconds of gap over Robbi, and now have 9 points advantage before last race this Season!! But it all looks that Robbi will get another Double Win when he grab Pole in last minute, leaving Dome at second place! But Dome make his revenge at the race, and now his very close to defend GT Championship title! #Pokal

There were 21 driver this race, and as I said before, Robbi get Pole Position.. Wessy was 3-rd, Mirosh 4-th, and Winner 5-th! Track was very hard especially turn no.3. where lot's of drivers did major mistakes! One of them was made by Robbi, when he decide to go for a little mountain climbing! But he had a big luck too, cause he hits the mountain and drop down on the track too! He lose 8-10 seconds there, but Dome use his big mistake and manage to beat him!
It was a very tie race, cause Mirosh was 3-rd with just +3.179 seconds behind Robbi! First three drivers in just 10 seconds! #top hal.ko.Minato proves his skills one more! He end up 4-th here, so I'm hoping to see this driver more often in the next season! Jahombre drove another fantastic race and he was 5-th in the end! This final races made them very fast and now he is in position to fight for a 5-th place in currend Driver Standings!! Amazing! #top Wessy was 6-th, Winner was 7-th, and CoolDriving was 8-th! Another great race for CoolDriving! #cool2 Haze did well too! 9-th place was a quite good position in this hard race with lots of drivers.. Icke was 10-th, Sm!e 11-th, LameDuck 12-th! DarkMan drove quite good race too! 13-th place for him, leaving some good drivers behind them, such as TTCO who was 14-th with +15.217 seconds behind him! Handooek was 15-th, MidnightMan 16-th, Krumel 17-th, me 18-th and tbvivien on last 19-th palce!
This race was hard, but it only took 2 DNF! Remasy left us on lap 12, and Andi on lap 24! Sorry guys, hope you have better luck on the last race! #zuzwinker

It was a hard track for everyone, and even though Robbi was again fastest on track, he did that mistake that may cost him a title! Yes, we all know that he is a Champ, cause he has 2 races less then Dome, but still , all races count in the end, so consistency was cruical for title in this Season! Still, it's not all over, cause Dome needs to finish last race, and he can't be over 9 points over Robbi, but knowing Dome, he will end up on podium so he will probably defend his title! But who knows.. Maybe some 'mountain' will pop up Dome on last race.. Maybe car electronic ( read: connection) will be a problem, so everything is still opend!
So don't miss this last race of this very good Season!

WeSSy has 16 points more then Mirosh, so I asume that WeSSy will bring home medal after last race! But fight for a 5-th place is a thriller!! Drive has 223 points, me 218, Winner 215, Jahombre/Slaven/TTCO with 210 points so 6 drivers are fighting for their honor in the last race! Slaven missed two races and now he ruined his chances to be third in Driver Championship, and Copy/Paste Team lose second place in Team Chmapionship, so they need to be solid on last race, to finish third in the end, or Tesa Team will be celebrating!
Also I must mentiond very good results and nice points from MidnightMan, tbvivien, CoolDriving, DarkMan, so they will be also having some fights for places, bur nevertheless, this Season was very good for them and they improved themselves and become respectable drivers! #top

Last race is, unfortunately, this Sunday night! #heul Title isn't determine yet, but Dome can now easily sleep this week, but on the race, he can affort to do any hard mistakes! So, please be nice and friednly, as you always are, and come to the last GT Race this Season to celebrate Season Finale, and congratulate to our new GT Champ! And also, to have another 'THANK YOU' note from Jahombre with Slaven as back vocal #blbl Or maybe some of you will also surprise us with some 'Thank You' note too! #zuzwinker

:likebutton: : Robbi finally lose! #blbl ; Dome resurrected #respekt ; Mirosh on 3-rd place with small gap! ; Podium in just 10 seconds of gap! ; Mianto and Ombre are starting to scare me #great CoolDriving and DarkMan performance; only 2 DNF on this ard track; me coming back on track from 'hell' #blbl ; Chamiponship is still 'open'; 21 driver..

:dontlikebutton: : Robbi ruined his 'perfect run'; Champ is already known? ; 2 DNF; me and TTCO bad race; some hard turns; No Slaven 2 races in the row; some drivers(WeSSy, Icke) never write reviews! #blbl ..

Last practice week this Season is alreday on, so try to spend some time on next GT track, and see you on Season Finale on Sunday night! #wink

RR Cyrex

19. Sep 2012, 21:55
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 24.09.2012. - Mother Russia

GT Review - Season 02 Race 12(Final Race) on GT Texas track

Robbi wins last race! No wait.. Dome wins last race.. What? Mirosh? Who the f**k is Mirosh? Russia guy? You kidding me? That's it.. I'm unistalling this game.. #blbl #blbl #respekt #respekt

Ola GT drivers and friends! This is last race review in this GT Season 2, and on last race, Mirosh shows his teeth (not so clean btw #blbl ) and wins GT Texas race! Also, if WeSSy finished 7-th instead on 6-th place, Mirosh would take bronze medal in Driver Championship too! What an amazing finish almost happen!! #top
Although main focus were on Dome and Robbi, Dome took the Pole Postion, so he get one more additional point, so Robbi need to catch 10 points of gap! Dome didn't risk on the race too many, especially on that nasty jump after turn no.2. so he control his race until end, and finish on third place! Robbi try to be first, but Mirosh was unstopable here! This is a good sign for next Season, cause maybe we finally get some driver to be competition to them! #top

In the end, Dome defend his GT title once more, Mirosh proved himselves as potential winner next Season, but for me Robbi is a true Champ! 6 wins and 8 Pole Positions on just 10 race, is amazing result, so next season, if he will be on all race, I don't see anyone else on the throne! Still, thank you both for thriller and tense GT finish standings! #top Dome you are #cup1 #respekt

On the last race there was 21 driver, but four of them DNF! First was CoolDriving on lap 2, Winner on lap 9, Andi on lap 11 and Jahombre on lap 18! There was a thriller fight for 5-th place too, but Drive didn't let anything to happen so he finished 4-th here and secure TOP5 on GT standings! Also he manage to get enough points for Tesa Team , and they win bronze medal with just 4 points gap of Copy/Paste Team! In last few races, Copy/Paste Team lose silver and bronze medal, thanks to someone! #blbl Slaven didn't show, Jahombre and Winner DNF, I ruined my race, and TTCO was 'just' 7-th so fight for a 5-th place wasn't that interesting! hal.ko.Minato will be a 'hard case' if he continues coming, cause he finish 5-th here, and all his results are very good! WeSSy was 6-th, which was enough for him to be 3-rd in GT Championship, and his FalkenHigh Team with Icke, are second in Team Championship! Well done old school! #top

Icke finished 8-th, and DarkMan was 9-th! Great race friend! #zuzwinker Sulfite shows up too, and manage to be 10-th! #top Handdoek was 11-th, LameDuck 12-th, and Remasy was 13-th!! Also another good race! #zuzwinker I finish 14-th! Did a major mistake on lap 10 where I went of the track but manage to get back on track, but I lose 1 additional minute(almost lap and half!) so I did it again! This mistake, and some one on Race 11 cost me some points, and due that, Copy/Paste lose bronze medal in Team Championship! #heul Also, second driver of Copy/Paste Team ( I don't remember his name..) didn't help me on last three races.. #cool2

MidnightMan was 15-th, lady Krumel 16-th and tbvivien was 17-th! I'm so sad that Ombre didn't continue his good series of races, cause he may be 6-th in the end, but he must be very satisfied with 9-th place in this very good competition!

I will do Season Review soon enough, and there I will say my final thoughts about this second Season, drivers review, overall ratings, all that deserves one! GT Season 2 is, unfortunately, over! #nixweiss But we had a major fun, excellent races, thriller fights, and tense standings! In the end, I think almost everybody are satisfied! Some more, some less, but if we approach to this Championship as social network, I can say this is way better then any FaceBook can ever be! #cool2 (Ok, I hate FaceBook, so I must write this! #blbl )

Congrat to all! Dome for second title, and all drivers that particapte! Congrat to my friend Jahombre who has better organize skills then FIA! Congrat to our beloved TTCO for amazing WEB Data Tracker! This raise GT Races on another level! #top Other congrat and thanks notes I will save for final review! #zuzwinker

Don't be sad my friend, this brake will be over soon! In that time, you can always join us fr some practice race in night hours, and for some hardcore drivers, next Saturday it's new 500 Mile Race, so don't miss it!! #top Also there is a still KO Championship, so there is always something going on in this team! #top

:likebutton: : solid 21 driver; Mirosh amazing race; finnaly someone beats unbeatable drivers #blbl ; Dome defend his title; Tesa Racing wins bronze medal; Drive's race; DarkMan and Remasy solid performance; great track;

:dontlikebutton: : Season is ove! #heul ; jump behind turn no.2. was nasty; 4 DNF; Jahombre ruined good series; MidnightMan's bad race; I started to drove off road more often; Robbi didn't achive a miracle;

That's it for today.. Final Review will be coming soon enough! Be patient! #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

24. Sep 2012, 17:49
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 30.09.2012. - Hail to the King baby..

Ola hardcore racers! #wink Last night we drove 29-th 500 Mile Race on Tokyo 500! There were 17 drivers, and 8 of them never drove with us before, but they were quite good, and even one of them win the race!! #respekt

Kings drivers come to this race, and among them there was Mazer with actual Rank no.3. in the world! #top Also, MexSui, Hardnoise and Iap have nice ranks too so it was good to see these good drivers on this event! Also there was NOS-Xplosive, TkoN-Chris, NOS-zack11 and Mesiterj@ger!
Quali started at 22:00, and only SuperlukESC didn't make a time cause he was late, so he started last! King-Mazer took Pole in front of Mirosh and NOS-Xplosive, but this track was very short and quite easy, so gaps were very, very small, so we expected interesting race.. Too bad Robbi, Dome, Laurens, or more of RRR drivers (TTCO, Slaven, LameDuck, CoolDriving, Remasy, Sulfite..) and our 2 lovely friends DarkMan and MidnightMan weren't with us, but still 17 drivers was a nice number on this hardcore event!

As always, 500 Mile can't finish without DNF! First was Mesiterj@ger! around lap 40, then NOS-Zack11 at lap 63, me at lap 99, TkoN-Chris on lap 123, TkoN-SuperlukESC at lap 164, RR-tbvivien at lap 180 and Jahombre at lap 203! Better luck next time guys! #zuzwinker

Kings-Mazer proves his no.3. rank, and he wins gold here, but gap between him and TkoN-Drive was just +1:07.45 minutes, which tell us that was a amazing race, and Drive was wuite good! I don't even remember a fight for a silver medal to be that good too! Mirosh was just +5.86 seconds behind Drive, and NOS-Xlposive was just +0.03 seconds behind Mirosh!! :fooli001: In race above 2 hours, with 4-5 PITS, gap between those three drivers are just unbelievable , especially between Mirosh and Xplosive!! #top Wessy was 5-thž, with gap of only +15 seconds, Icke was 6-th, and Kings drivers MexSui and Hardnoise were 7-th and 8-th! Our Andi was 9-th and last driver alive was Kings-Iap on 10-th place!

In the end, it was another hardcore-last-man-stadning-not-for-everyone-race, but 17 drivers didn't hesitated to drive! Congrat to our new 500 Mile Winner, Mazer and to his great rank, and to all Kings drivers that drove with us.. Hoping this wasn't their first and last race with us, cause it will be a great to see them in GT Series! Also, that means for every new face last night! #respekt Too bad that there were only 6 RRR drivers, and that there was a chat and rejoin during race (NOS-zack11 #droh ) but, If I may say, it was a great 500 Mile Race once again!

:likebutton: : great track; 17 drivers; 8 new faces; new 500 Mile winner; small gaps; amazing fight for a silver medal; drivers still love this event!; manage to organize this event in 'last minute' due Jahombre's problems;

:dontlikebutton: : 7 DNF on 'easy' track; NOS-zack11 rejoining and chating(making lag); only 6 RR drivers; start was late due new drivers and not getting the rules; PIT entrance wasn't build good;

Hope I see you all, well and healthy until next 500 Mile Race!
Cya.. :ciao2:

RR Cyrex

30. Sep 2012, 15:16
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 01.10.2012. - Final Thoughts

Review of GT Season 2

Ola GT drivers, ladies and gentlemans, friedns and foes #blbl #wink Welcome to my final GT Season 2 review!! Altough my plan was to write three posts like fianl Reviews on Season 1, I will write just this one now! One, but it will be a large one #top

What I can say in the end? GT Championship is proving that one game can connect us all in one community for having a nice and pleasure Sunday nights while driving cars in game! Amazing organization level, new improvements, high competition, friendly surroundings and excellent races - that's how I can describe this GT Season 2! Yes, it has also some bad things, but, in the end, ratings are high! But lets start from the beginning..

Like on GT Season 1, this Season we also drove 12 Races each Sunday night! In this Championship we increase point system (40, 36, 33, 30, 28, 26, 24, 23..) and also add one additional point for driver who gets Pole Position! Also qualification were only 10 minutes this Season, so without Quali 2 with Hot Lap! GR-Robbi was like Ayrton Senna in his days! He wins 8 Pole Positons on 10 races that he started, so that's just one prove of his high skills! #top RR-Dome wins 2 Pole Positions, Laurens and Booz wit one Pole Position! There were 253 drivers in 12 Races, which means thath we have average of 21,1 driver per race! Last Season there were 300 drivers with average of 25 driver per race, but this Season was driven during summer and holiday times, so in the end it was a solid number of drivers! If GT Season 3 will be during this winter, I think that we will get few more driver more on races.. Unfortunately, lots of RRR drivers didn't showed up this Season(Massa, Monty, BVB, K.O.Hasi, NH90, Quickies, Alex, Febroso, Morpheues..) so we were driving without this good and consist driver form the last season! #nixweiss Hoping they are all ok, and that they were busy this Summer, so maybe some of them will join us on Season 3! #zuzwinker

Also, Laurens was back in game too! After some incident on Season 1, he manage to get forgivnes, and green light for our Season 2, but he only drove 4 races, and then mysteriously vanished! He manage to get one Pole Position, and win one race (Race 01), and he was a main candidate for a title, but he didn't showed up later, so we don't even know his status..

Most drivers was on Race 01, where there was a 28 drivers! Worst driver attendance was on Race 08 with only 16 drivers! In this 12 races, we had 41 DNF, which means 3,41 DNF per race! Most DNF was on Race 03 ( killer track GT Grindelwald) with 9 DNF!! :fooli001: #respekt In the end, RR-Dome wins his second GT title with 390 points, 7 more points then GR-Robbi! Dome also drove all race, and that was the main reason why Robbi didn't get his title.. Bronze medal was taken by veteran RR-WeSSy with 296 points, just 2 points more then TkoN-Mirosh! #top RedDevils Team ( Dome&Winner) once more get gold medal in Team Championship, and FalkenHigh Team (WeSSy&Icke) got silver medal! In thriller finish for a bronze medal, Tesa Team (Drive, Handdoek) were better from Copy/Paste Team (me&Slaven) for only 4 points - 449 vs. 445! #top

All tracks were interesting and fun, some more some less, and also in this Season we drove Slaven and Sm!e track, so that just one more prove that everyone put they effort in this Season! But, main improvement comes from TTCO! His Web Data Tracker not only that it helped Jahombre for getting results, then it's also become some major database for driven races, with large amount of data and statistics, so every driver can see his statistic in each race! Even FIA don't have better telemetry! #blbl Also it helped me with writing race reviews cause now I had a lare data too! TTCO you have our great #respekt

And what about drivers you ask? This Season I have only words of praise! #great Let's write some of them, cause they all deserve some few words..
RR-Andi drove 5 races, but in the end he start to be consist, so hoping to see him more in next Season! Also few words of review (on German language if he wants) won't kill him.. #blbl
RR-Sm!e was very good last Season, but on this Season he drove only 6 races, but he didn't lose his skills! His building skills are good too(especially his turn no.1. #blbl ) so hoping to see him often next Season, and maybe with his new track? #zuzwinker
TkoN-Superluk and TkoN-Handdoek - too bad that Superluk didn't participate more, cause he is one fast motherfu**er, as Handdoek too due his work... Also, big thanks Handdoek for his reviews for some race! #top
Haze - Danish driver is good and fast! I demend he MUST be in all races next Season, with writing reviews of course! #zuzwinker
RR-Remasy!! Ahh.. Reamasy..In those shitty American movies, they are phrases like "French are assholes", but if every French is like Remasy, I'm moving to France immediately!! #top He is 'good soul' of this team and races, and his very active on forum! This Season he was only on 7 races due his Summer holiday, but I know he will be consist in the winter! #top
Now we are coming to drivers that in this Season they were amazing! RR-tbvivien, DarkMan, MidnightMan, LameDuck, CoolDriving and lady Krumel.. I don't know where to start.. They start driving like Pro Drivers, and they are very near to reach TOP10! Also, they are very active in forum too! I enjoy watching Thomas gallery and I have a major fun while reading/watcing DarkMan&MidnightMan's reviews! Also, they are almost every night on server, so you can always count of them if you wanna race with them! If I may add, they become backbone to this GT Championship! #top Also, WeSSy and Icke are in same category as them, but I'm so mad of this two drivers, cause they NEVER wrote review, and they promised me a dosen of time! #droh Next Season we will give penatly for those driver hwo don't write anything on forum, by taking them away 5 points per race, so they can teach they lesson! #blbl #respekt Nevertheless, they were very consist, and WeSSy even manage to grab a bronze medal! Icke, on other hand, didn't drive good this Season! Yes, he finished 10-th in the end, but he wasn't like on Season 1.. Or all of us become better? #blbl

Me and Slaven did a huge progress.. I was surprised by my performance this Season, and ending on 6-th place is very good succes for me! Manage to drive 11 races, without any DNF, but last two races were bad, so hoping that won't happen agian.. Too bad Slaven didn't make it on last three races, cause in the end he was 11-th, but he deserve TOP5 place! This time next Season we will be a millionaires! #blbl :fooli053: Cause we are Croats, in this paragraph I will mention TTCO once more! His driving skills are well know, but he could do better, but I guess he was too busy making Data Tracker for us, so he didn't practice a lot! But next Season, I will be aware of him! #lupe

Winner, hal.ko.Minato, Mirosh, Drive, Dome and Robbi.. Very fast guys, very good guys.. So I'm hoping to see them in next Season, so that we had antoher interesting Championship! #torch
Hmm.. I have a strange feeling that I forget someone.. Hmm... #kopfkratz Oh.. It's Jahombre! #blbl What this guy can manage to organize without any mistakes, any bad words, any problems, I think he isn't human! #blbl Once again, he gave us an amazing 3 months of excellent races, nice tracks and enjoyable surroundings!! He is a gold medal winner for me all the time! #top Too bad that he DNF on last race, cause he may end up high in the end, but still, it was a very good Season for him too, considering that competition is now very good! When I know he is behind all of this, having TTCO for Data Tracker, having lots of drivers for a nice activity on forum, I enjoy writing all of this for you! #cup1

:likebutton: : another great GT Season; thriller fight for a title; Dome defend his title; Robbi's performance; WeSSy still in shape; Data Tracker; drivers improvements(tbvivien,DarkMan, MidnightMan, CoolDriving, LameDuck, me, Krumel..); promising Mirosh; no incident; no problem with race and servers; Slaven&Sm!e track; tense Team Championship; solid feedback; enjoyable 3 months..

:dontlikebutton: : only 21(average) driver per team; lots of RRR driver missing; Icke's performance; Slaven's last three races; WeSSy& Icke don't know how to type(maybe they have only gamepad? #blbl ); only 2 drivers fightinf for a title; need better forum activity; no 'Thank You' songs by Slaven&Ombre #blbl ; some drivers didn't manage to be consist due summer; some track were killer;

In the end, I'm very satisfied with this GT Season!! First Season I gave 9,0 ratings in the end, so I'm going to give same now! It can't go lower cause we make Data Tracker, we had tense Championship and lots of driver make a solid progress, but I can't give higher ratings, cause we had a less driver per race and some poor feedback from consist drivers, so I think it's realistic rating! So GT Season 2 Rating = 9,0 !!

Hope you like this Final Review, and If I forget someone to mention, please don't be mad, I try to mention everyone who drove more then few races..
Also, If you encounter some errors, please write it in Chat Section, so that I can fix them.. Of course, you can always write some good critics too #blbl
So, THANK YOU ALL for participating in this amazing GT Season, and now we can all take a little rest unitl next GT Season.. But, start to building your new cars, get new sponsors, test your cars, and always stay prepared cause you'll never know when next GT Season can start.. #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

1. Oct 2012, 20:17
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 07.11.2012. - Mirosh and the lucky number 8!

Review of 500 Mile Race at AfterEight500

Yes, I know that I'm almost two weeks behind, but new working place just don't give me a 5 minute brake to even turn on computer at work, not to mention to write something here.. #nixweiss
So I'm forced to write at home, when my wife isn't around #blbl
Anaway, on 27.10. we drove 30-th Indy Legend Race ( 8-th on TM2 game!), and this one was a special! Jahombre decide not to make oval track, instead he make a nice 'eight-looking' track! #top Nice idea for some little change and refreshment in this event! #cool2

Unfortunately, only 9 players show on this event, and only three of them manage to finish! Also there wasn't any consist RRR driver #schaem but it's very surprised to see RR-DonkeyKong on this event, so hoping to see him more in the future! #top Without recognizable fast driver, main roles where TkoN drivers (Mirosh, Marian and Drive). Also there were three new faces in this event too! It was ZimtosMan, SunyBoy and alreday mentioned, RR-DonkeyKong!

As predcited, TkoN drivers took first three places in Qualification ( 1. Mirosh, 2.Drive, 3.Marian) so there become main candidates for podium too, but 500 Mile Race isn't piece-of-cake event, cause it demands high concentration in over 2 hours of race! In the end, Mirosh manage to win, DarkMan was second :fooli001: #top and ZimtosMan got bronze medal!! #respekt Other drivers, unfortunately, DNF! SunnyBoy left us on lap 29, TkoN-Marian on lap 56, RR-DonkeyKong on lap 79, MaisterJ@ger on lap 134, MidnightMan on lap 134, and TkoN-Drive on lap 259!

Congratulations to all drivers who participate at this event, and BIG #respekt to three survivals! They names are now curved in stone! #top
Hope to see another 500 Mile Race to be like this track.. Short and simple, but not oval.. #zuzwinker

:likebutton: : new and refreshment track; RR-DonkeyKong on the race; 3 new faces in this event; TkoN-Mirosh becoming ultimate racer; ZimtosMan gets bronze medal;

:dontlikebutton: : Late announcement of event; no consist RRR drivers; 6 DNF; only 9 drivers; late review #blbl

Hope we will announce next 500 Mile Race in time for all to find out on time, and that we will have around 15 drivers.. Also hoping Jahombre will make some coll track as this one! Until then, stay well&healthy, and cya on track! :ciao2:

RR Cyrex

7. Nov 2012, 12:35
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 30.11.2012. - Soberness pays off!

FL Race 01 - Silverstone - Review

1-st FL Race was way behind us (droven on 18.11.) but now I can write some words about that race.. #schaem It was a very good Season openning, with 18 driver that night! #top Main focus was on Shilak and Sanel, cause they showed they high skills on practice week... But knowing TTCO, Winner and Michael are there too, fight for a podium should have been quite interesting..

Unfortunately, some good and consist FL drivers were missing, and it's questionable shuold they ever join us, but we are hoping to.. #respekt
Sanel was fastest on qualifications and he wins his first Pole Position this season, and additional one point! Shilak was second, Michael 3-rd and TTCO 4-th!

On a race, Shilak and Sanel once more took main role, and TTCO was just behind them.. Unfortunately, Shilak had electronic problems, so he DNF around 25 lap, so Sanel and TTCO were only fighting for a gold medal.. Me and Winner were fighting for a bronze medal, and vst, Michael and Icke were near enough...
In the end, Sanel makes his first victory too, TTCO was second with +2.88 secs behinf, so Always Sober Team made maximum of 77 points in this race, and alreday announce as main team for a gold medal in Team Championship.. RR-TMdriver get bronze medal, I was 4-th, and vst, Michael and Icke end up behind me in that order..

There were few GRX drivers this race, and it was a very good to see them, and they made solid race too! Karst was 8-th, Clodovil 10-th and Alesh 13-th! Tbvivien was better in thriller finish for a 9-th place for only a +0.18 secs better over a Clodovil #top My friend Jahombre didn't had a good night first race as he expected, so he was 12-th, but I know he will do better next race #blbl

Also, Whatever DNF on lap 41, so we had 2 DNF this race..

:likebutton: : Formula Lions Championship is BACK!! #jubel Solid turnout; Always Sober Team domination; interesting race; great fight for gold medal; RR-tbiviven performance
:dontlikebutton: : missing some good TM drivers; Shilak D/C; RR-Jahombre performance..

In the end, we had a nice turnout and very interesting race, so I'm hoping to see that this weekend too! Also hoping to see some more RRR drivers too cause I know some of them still enjoy TM1 races! #zuzwinker

RR Cyrex

30. Nov 2012, 11:41
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 04.12.2012. - GT is back! #top

GT Season 3 - Race 01 - GT Corsica - Race Review

On 25.11. last Sunday, we started 3-rd GT Season! #top And it was an amazing Season opening as well! 25 drivers showed up to proved their skills and to get GT Champion title in his hand.. RR-Dome, so far only GT Chamipon, this sesaon will have a very hard task to defend his crown, cause competition is stronger then ever.. Lots of new faces too, but they also very, very fast.. Consist GT drivers were there too, but some of them were missing, but I know they will show up soon enough.. #zuzwinker

Qualification started at 20:00, and only hal.ko.Minato wasn't on time, so he started last.. New driver, hal.ko.Majo gets Pole Position in his first GT race ever.. #top Nico Hulkenberg was second, and GR-Robbi was third! Amok-Reset was 4-th, and then first RR driver (RR-Winner) was 5-th.. RR-Dome started from 7-th place..

It was a very good and interesting race on very good new track in GT Championship, but we had 2 DNF whatsoever.. RR-Icke DNF at lap 23, and TkoN-Drive on lap 34! Better luck next time guys #zuzwinker
hal.ko.Majo proved his Pole Position in qualification and drove himself to his first GT victory! Nico Hulkenberg was trying to get him, but in the end he was short for only +7.107 seconds! GR-Robbi was also very good, and three of them had a great race, but GR-Robbi gets 'only' bronze medal cause he was behind Nico for only +4.388 seconds! Great race guys! #respekt

RR-Dome tryed to get near them, but on this race, he didn't manage to fight for a podium, so he ended on 4-th place! RR-TTCO was 5-th with only +1.779 seconds of gap over Amok-Reset! But, great race was having RR-LameDuck with his 7-th place!! #cool2 And he was just behind Amok-Reset for only +2.579 seconds! If he continue to 'ride' with big boys like on this race, he can go high this Season! RR-WeSSy was 8-th, and hal.ko.Minato was 9-th! Great race for this driver to, knowing that he started from the last place! In thriller finish for a 10-th place, RR-Winner had a more luck from GR-Mad_NSD for only +0.519 seconds!
I was 12-th in the end, so I was happy with my result knowing that I didn't 'get' this track, and that there were many faster drivers from me on this race.. RR-Sulifte was behind me, and RR-Andi was 14-th! Solid race was having RR-Remasy with 15-th place in the end! #top My friend Thomas (RR-tbvivien) was trying to catch him, but RR-Remasy was quickier for only +1.771 seconds!
RR-CoolDriving was 17-th, and my friend RR-Jahombre was only 18-th! He create this great track, now only he need to learn how to drive it fast! #blbl 7up Team (DarkMan & MidnightMan) were having their on private battle all race long, and in the end DarkMan was for only +1.734 seconds better then MidnightMan, so Dark-Midnight = 1:0 #respekt
Lady RR-Krumel wasn't having race like her better half LameDuck #blbl but she manage to finish on 21-th place! #top ShadowMan didn't have dream-start-of-the-saeson race, but he did finish it! #top Hope he will continue to practice and that we will see him on next GT race too! Zimtos-Man was third in last 500 Indy Race, but here he was last! Still, he has a heart of a lion and he manage to drove hole race! #respekt

:likebutton: : new GT Season started!; great track; 25 drivers: some new faces; new faces on podium; LameDuck's performance; RR-Remasy's performance; high competition; can be interesting season..
:dontlikebutton: : missing some consist GT drivers; 2 DNF; demanding track; Jahombre's performance;

It was a very good first race of the season, especially when there was a 25 drivers in the race! Hope to see this number, or even more, on next GT Race, which is on this Sunday! It's too soon to predict anything after only first race, but I think this Season will be amazing one!
So, cya all on next GT race!

RR Cyrex

4. Dec 2012, 05:56
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 04.12.2012 - Always Sober got drunked..

FL Race 02 - Hungaroring - Race Review

This Sunday we drove second FL Race this Season, and we had unexpected race.. First there were 20 drivers this race!! #torch Just when I see that number, I'm already happy with the race! #respekt

Last race Shilak get D/C so he DNF, and Always Sober Team (Sanel&TTCO) made a double win with Pole Position.. On this race we had a same thing, just roles were diferent this time! #blbl Sanel get D/C at lap 32, and TTCO get D/C one lap before! Talking about bad luck.. and irony too.. #nixweiss So Shilak, without good competition, manage to get lost points from first race, by getting Pole Position here, and winning his gold medal! #top

But others had a great and thrilling race! Battle for silver medal was amazing! RR-TMdriver was second with only +0.54 seconds away form Michael, and VST was 4-th with only +0.47 seconds behind Michael! Three drivers in just one second! #top
HPR-Kiske was 5-th with only +1.77 seconds of gap over GRX-Karst! I was 7-th cause I manage to beat RR-Icke on last two laps, so Icke end up on 8-th place with gap of +1.48 over me.. RR-Jahombre did solid race on this track so he end up on 9-th place! Battle for 10-th place though, was very tense, but GRX-Clodovil had a more luck then GRX-Ice9 and that was just +0.29 seconds! #cool2
RR-Fuzzy manage to pass G.F1-marko93 in the end so he was 12-th, and marko93 was 13-th. RR-tbvivien wins in photo finish with G.F1-Snesh. He was better then Snesh for only +0.13 seconds! :fooli001: G.F1-WolfMan was 16-th, and little disappointment come from RR-Morpheus with his 17-th place! Last driver alive was Goro-Ralist on 18-th position..

Too bad that Sanel and TTCO get D/C cause fight for a gold will be amazing, but still we had a great race in every position, so hope to see that continues! #top Also hope to see this good number of drivers on race too, cause without you, this FL Championship wouldn't be that good! So once more, tnx to GRX driver, G.F1 drivers, and to all that drove! #top

:likebutton: : 20 drivers!: solid track; Shilak is back in the game; RR-TMDriver's performance; great battles in every positions; small gaps;
:dontlikebutton: : Sanel&TTCO D/C; missing some FL consist racers; Shilak without competition after D/C of Always Sober Team; RR-Morpheus performance

Now it's TM2 GT Sunday night, so FL racers take a little rest, and will see you after two weeks!
:ciao2:

RR Cyrex

4. Dec 2012, 06:29
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next