Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Cash on hand: 0.00 Goldcoins

Highscores: 19
howyouplay: Keyboard
Start Number: 13
Man call him :: Newspaperman
Post Reviews..
- 24.04.2012. - GT Season 1 Review - PART 1 - Numbers..

Now lets see how first GT Season went through..First Part will be some numbers and statistics related to GT season..

In 12 GT Races there were exactly 300 drivers, which is exactly average of 25 drivers per race! #top That number is very impressive, so it's very hard to be in TOP10, and not to mention to win race! On 10-th GT Race (RootsCity) there were least drivers ( 19 drivers) and in 3 GT races ( at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing, at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco) there were 28 drivers!! In the next season I'm targeting at least one race with 30 drivers! #zuzwinker

AMP-Laurens made 4 wins, RR-Dome2012 3 wins, AMP-BooB 2 wins, and G.F1-TTCO, Vesiapina, RR-MaSSa with 1 win! Also AMP-Laurens got 4 Pole Positions, RR-Dome2012 3, and ADAC-booz, G.F1 TTCO, RR-WeSSy, PPR-Mirosh and AMP-BooB got 1 Pole Position!
There were 48 DNF-s this season, which is average of exactly 4 DNF-s per race! 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald were most 'dangerous' with 11 DNF-s!! Funny things is that we always had DNF-s on race, and 'best' one was at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard with only 1 DNF-s (PPR-Mirosh)..

MVD-s (Most Valuable Driver(s) ) are: RR-WeSSy, RR-sm!e, RR-Jahombre, RR-Icke, PPR-Mirosh and RR-CoolDriving cause they showed in all races! Although RR-CoolDriving didn't start 2 races, he showed up at start, but that's counted too! #zuzwinker
MVT ( Most Valuable Team) is just RoadRunner Team ( RR-WeSSy & RR-Icke ) cause only they drove all 24 races ( 12+12 per driver) this season! #respekt
GT Champion of this first season is RR-Dome2012 with 248 points, silver medal goes to RR-WeSSy for scoring 225 points nd bronze medal went to AMP-laurens for scoring 219 points.
Team Champions are AMPlified Team ( AMP-laurens & AMP-BooB & AMP-scape) with 411 points. Silver medal goes to RedDevils Team ( RR-Dome2012 & RR-Winner ) for scoring 385 points and bronze medal goes to RoadRunner Team ( RR-WeSSy & RR-Icke ) for scoring 372 points! Congratulations to all! #cup1

And that's about it for this Part 1.. No point going deeper here with numbers cause my math isn't that good #blbl
Next Part is Driver Review... I'm still writing it, so expeted it tonight, or tomorrow..
Cya for now.. #wink

24. Apr 2012, 07:55
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

Post Re: Reviews..
- 25.04.2012. - GT Season 1 Review - PART 2 - Drivers..

No it's time to see how each driver preform this season, starting from last place to the GT Champion. So lets begin..

36. BVB - 0 points - Unfortunately, first GT season will not be in good memory for BVB! Only 2 races, and on one he DNS (at 1-th GT Race on RootsMountain), and other he DNF (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing on lap 33/52), so he is only driver without any points! But his Borussia kicks ass Bayren and wins League, so for next saeason I think he will be in good motivation! #respekt

35. RR-K.O.Hasi - 7 points - Lady Tina drove 7 races, and in the end she get 7 points! Cause she is a female in this team (along with RR-Krumel) that gives her a huge respect from all of us! #respekt Gaming lady in that age with all of us? It's priceless!! Hope to see her in the next season this consist as now! She get those 7 points at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald where she manage to 'stay alive' among 11 DNF-s on that race!

34. RR- Morpheus - 11 points - Mr. Morph manage to drive 5 races this season and score 11 points in the end! Morpheus manage to finish all 5 races, and his best result was at 4-th GT Race at RootsGrindelwald where he was 12-th! He get one point at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden! Other two races (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing and at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco) he was above 20-th place so he didn't get any points! He is very nice driver (especially on TM Dirt track #blbl ) so hope to see him with improved skills next season, cause I think this driver can do that!

33. DarkMan - 13 points - This lovley driver made 9 races this season, and get 13 points in the end! Too bad that he didn't score more, cause he sure was practicing a lot, and for that he deserve more points, so I hope next season he will do better! His best results were on 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard where he was 16-th! He get 2 points at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and one point at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos. DarkMan (along with his teammate MidnightMan) are driver who love this game, and it's very pleasent to drive with him in late night hours! #top

32. RR-Krumel - 16 points - Second lady in the team is lady Krumel, who was on 9 races this season! #respekt She always finishes her race, so big respcet for that too, cause on some track it wasn't easy to drove all race! Her best result was at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald where she was 13-th! She also had two 18-th place at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland! She get one point in two GT races also (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard).. Other races she was above 20-th place! Hope to see her too in next season, cause in this 'hobby' we always love to see when 'girls' are behind wheels too! #zuzwinker

31. RR-remasy - 23 points - RR-remasy made it through 10 races, and he often wrote his reviews on forum and cause of that he get thumbs up for me! I wish there's more drivers&posters like him cause it's always enjoyable to read another race review and to see how did race took place form his point of view! He DNF on 2 races (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and on 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden), and his best result was on 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald where he finished 11-th! Also he was 17-th (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo), 18-th (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain) and three times on 19-th position (at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos, at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland). Two times he was above 20-th place and didn't score anything. He had one goal here - to beat his true 'nemesis' RR-Sulfite, but he failed.. But he announce payback on next seasion though #respekt

30. RR-NH90 - 26 points - Here's another solid driver with 10 races this season! Unfortunately, he had 2 DNF-s (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos), and 2 races without getting points ( he was to busy with Hot Line during those race! #blbl ). His best standing was at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity where he finished 14-th. He got 15-th place at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland, two 16-th placese at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and one 19-th place at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden. Last point he got on the last 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada. He has a good potential and maybe we shall see him on better places next season, and all he need is get rid of those phones! #blbl

29. ESCsuperluk - 28 poitns - He came, he drove, he got silver medal at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity! This extremly fast driver join our Championship at the 10-th GT race, and in first race got silver medal! Unfortunately, he had some 'mechanical problems' with his car, so he was enabaled to drove last two races! If he manage to 'repair' his car, and decide to drove here next season, RR-Dome2012 will have a nice competition!

28. RR- tbvivien - 28 points - Thomas drove 11 races this season, and manage to get 28 points in the end! At 10-th GT Race on RootsCity he drove his Personal Best result of the season and finish on 12-th place! Also he was 15-th (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo), 16-th (at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland), 17-th (at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden), two times 18-th (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada) and one last place at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald although he DNF there, but it turns out that he was 20-th in the end.. Other three races was above 20-th place! RR-tbvivien is a good 'soldier', he is very often at races and other events, and maybe with little more practice maybe he can always score solid points!

27. RR-Andi - 34 points - RR-Andi drove 9 races in the season, and in the end manage to get 34 points! He had 2 DNF-s (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo), and his PB of the season was 10-th place at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald! Also got two 15-th places (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing and at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada), one 17-th place (at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland) two 18-th places (at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard), and one last 20-th place at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain! When Andi manage to finish race, he always get points! So in the next season, we will love to see him improved, so that he can fight around 10-th place always, cause I think he can manage that! #zuzwinker

26. RR-MaSSa - 35 points - This super-fast driver showed only 4 races this season! On 3 races he DNF, and at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing he got gold medal! It's was very bad for this Championship that he didn't drove often, and that he DNF-s those three races! If he decide to be 'seroius' next season, RR-Dome2012 will get another very good competition, so hope to see him often! #zuzwinker

25. RR-CoolDriving - 38 poitns - No one have 'funny' sheet as this driver! He is MVD (Most Valuable Driver) that showed every race, BUT, he has 8 DNF-s and on one race DNS! So he finished only 3 races! His PB of the season was 11-th place at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok, and he got two 13-th places (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard).. Even he got DNF-s at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland, he was 15-th and 20-th in the end, so he get points there too! If he manage to lower his DNF-s next season, he will be a good driver for fighting around 10-th place!

24. RR- Ouickies - 43 points - He drove 10 races, but he has 4 DNF-s. At 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald he DNF but in the end he got 15-th place! His PB was at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo where he was 12-th! He got 13-th place at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity, 14-th place at at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden, 16-th place at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos, and two 17-th places (at 1-th GT Race on RootsMountain and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard). Hope this season was good for him and that he get some experience, so that in next season, Quickies can be one step better!

23. RR-Monty - 47 points - He has a amazing start of the season! Bronze medal at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain followed by 4-th place at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing! After that he disappeared and after that he didn't drove any race! That's too bad, cause, like his brother RR-MaSSa, he is one driver that can fight for a gold medal too! So, next season hope to see these brothers in action more often! #zuzwinker

22. RR-Febroso -50 points - In the same 'basket', like RR-MaSSa and RR-Monty, is even Febroso, although he showed up at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco and finished 4-th there! Next race at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard he even get silver medal! But last three races went missing, so, I'm hoping that next season Febroso will be consist, so competiton at the top will be amazing, and then getting in TOP10 will be success for everybody!!

21. RR-Sulfite - 50 points - Now here's a driver who is very consist (11 races this season) and always with solid performance! He had only 1 DNF (at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden), and on all other races he manage to get some points! His PB this season is 9-th place at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald! Also he has three 14-th places (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo, at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland), three 17-th places (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok, at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos and and at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada). Got two 19-th places on first two races (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing) and one last 20-th place at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco. Although he may not be in TOP10 at this moment, Sulfite always get solid points, so if he is on race, he is 'sure deal' for betting on him on getting points! #zuzwinker

20. RR-alex - 52 points - Now here's the driver that has a good potential! Too bad that he drove only 5 races this season, and had 1 DNF on last GT Race, cause he can be very fast! His best result was at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland where he finished 4-th! Also got 7-th place at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos, 13-th place at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and 15-th place at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco! Also he is driver that thanked me couple of times on forum, so I must thanked him for that too! As for few drivers here, I also want for alex to be consist in next season, cause this driver can easly be in TOP10, and maybe even see a podium! #zuzwinker

19. MidnightMan - 53 points - When everyone else are going to bed, MidnightMan ( with DarkMan, tbvivien and WeSSy also) just starts to practicing long in the night! He droved 11 races this season, and score solid 53 points in the end! He had 2 DNF, but all other races that he finished, he always get some points! His best result of the season was 8-th place at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and 10-th place at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity! Also was 14-th (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok), 15-th (at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard), 16-th (at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco), two 18-th places (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing and at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos), and two 19-th places (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada). Although he and DarkMan aren't in RR Team, with their consist driving and practicing and nice behavior, seems that they are in this team from beginng, and it's always a pleasure to practice with this two guys! Hope they will be with us in next season and in other events too! #top

18. me! (RR-Cyrex) - 61 points - To be honest, I thought I would score more points in the end, or at least be better then Slaven #blbl , but nothing of that happened! I was on 9 races this season, and I got 3 DNF but on one DNF in the end I was 18-th so I got 3 points (at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity). My best place was 7-th at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard. Also I was 12-th at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada, 13-th at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco, and two times 14-th (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos). Hope next season I will be on most of the races, or at least have revenge to Slaven and be better then him! #respekt

17. Haze - 62 points - This lovley Danish driver was on 11 race this season, and make a good result in the end, although I think he can do better, so I'm expecting him to 'level up' next season! He DNF on 2 races but in both that races got points cause in the end he was 17-th (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald) and 18-th (at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity). His best result of the season was 10-th place at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo. He was two times at 12-th place (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland), one 13-th place (at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada), two 15-th places (at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos and at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden) and one 17-th place (at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco).

16. G.F1-Slaven - 63 points - My true nemesis was only on 6 races this season, and still manage to be better then me proving that 'Life is just unfair' is a true fact! #blbl On first 6 races, he was only at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing where he was 13-th! Then he started to be more often and start practicing more, so in the end his best result was 5-th place at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada and 6-th place at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard! Also on one race he DNS, but in the end he was 19-th there (at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity) so he get 2 points too! Also he was 13-th at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and 14-th at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco. Hoping to see him often next season, cause now, seems that he start getting better his car, so this last results aren't random results! #zuzwinker

15. RR-LameDuck - 63 points - LameDuck drove 9 races, with 3 DNF this season. He made it to amazing 4-th place at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald, and also score points in every other race that he finished! He was 11-th at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard, two times 12-th (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos), 13-th at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland and 16-th at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing. Hope that 4-th place wasn't 'lucky shoot' so that next season we can see more LameDuck in TOP10! #zuzwinker

14. amp-scape - 75 points - Scape is one truely fast driver which proves his two 4-th places this season (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos). But he showed up only 6 races this season, and even get 2 DNF! But on the both those races that DNF (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity) he manage to stay in the point system in the end, so he get few points too! Also he was 8-th at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and once 11-th at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing. I hope that we will se him in the next season too, and that incident with amp-Laurens, will not be 'turning back' to this Championship.

13. HPR-Marian - 83 points - Like amp-scape, Marian also has 6 races this season, and those results are very good! His best results were 6-th place at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing and two times 7-th places at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland! In those 6 races he never DNF, so that means something too! Also, he made it to 9-th place at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden, to the 10-th place at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada and at 11-th place at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain! As you can see, this is driver with very good skills, so in the future, he can easily fight for a podium, so hoping to see that next season!

12. ADAC-bozz - 102 points - This driver was giving me a headache, cause first he was ADAC-Tony, then he change his name, and due that, I didn't figure how ADAC-bozz got these points and why ADAC-Tony isn't in table! But after consulting with RR-Jahombre things are now OK! #top bozz made solid preformance this Championship, and drove 7 races with 1 DNF (at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden). He got bronze medal at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco, and even get Pole Position at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada where he finished 8-th! Also he get 8-th place at 1-th GT Race on RootsMountain, but he get two 5-th places at at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland. If he continue drive here and stop changing his name #zuzwinker , I think booz/Tony would be in TOP10 all the time!

11. PPR-Mirosh - 131 points - Now here's driver who is able to do almost anything! Be on podium (3-rd place at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland), get Pole Position (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo) DNF two times (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard, but on 4-th GT Race he get some points btw) and be on all races this season! Mirosh proves himself in the best possible way in this Championship! He would be even better in the end, that he didn't DNF on lap 39/40 at 9-th GT Race cause he was around 8-10 place there.. He is almost always in TOP10, but he can be 'human' too, and finish at 18-th place at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden, and at 14-th place at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing. On other races he manage to be in TOP10, which gained rescpet amoung drivers! If he won't be on next season, that would be the lack of that Championship, but I know that won't happen! #zuzwinker

10. RR-Winner - 137 points - Ok, now we are entering TOP10 driver, and RR-Winner is first here(looking for bottom). He drove 11 races this season, and made an excellent results! Only had 1 DNF (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald), and in all other races made very good result! In fact he got one bronze medal at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo, one 5-th place at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard. Also he was 7-th, two times 8-th, 9-th, three times 11-th, and 'worst' result was 15-th place at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok. As you can see here, he deserves to be in TOP10, and maybe even next season he can also do 'step forward' and maybe often keep fighting for a podium! Also he get silver medal in Team Championship racing for a RedDevils Team ( along with RR-Dome2012), so if those guys stay in the same Team, there will be a first choice for a gold medal in Team Chamiponship in next season! #top

9. Vesiapina - 143 points - We are getting closer to best driver this season, and Vesiapina is one of them! He joined us at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and on that race he gor bronze medal! Next two races (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo) he DNF, but getting one point at 5-th GT race in the end, so we thought that 3-rd place was just 'beginners luck'. No next GT race (at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos) he drove himself to gold medal, proving us all that we got respectable driver! In reamining 4 races that he showed up, he got silver medal at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland and he was two times at 4-th place (at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity and at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada). His 'worst' place was 11-th at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco. Next season, if he appear in most races, he may be competition for a TOP3 in the end, and, believe me, don't get suprised if he ends up there! #respekt

8. ADAC-Drive - 147 points - Drive drove 9 races this season, and he never DNF, and always was in TOP10!! His best result was on the last 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada where he get bronze medal! He was 5-th two times (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity), 7-th at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden, three times 8-th (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing, at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard) and two times on 9-th place (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco). If he mange to be often as he was so far, with this results, he can easly be in TOP5 next season.

7. RR-Icke - 147 points - Now here's a driver that every driver wish to have him as a teammate! He was on all races this season, he finished every race in points without any DNF! Incredible! Although he never get poidum this season, his resutls are excellent! Two 6-th places (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain and at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo), three 7-th places (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok, at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada) and one 8-th place (at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland). But, he scores two poorer results when he was 16-th at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and 19-th at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco, what cost him better place in the end, but still, Icke is one of respectable drivers here, and everyone is lucky for having him as a teammate. In fact, his RoadRunner Team (along with RR-WeSSy) get bronze medal in Team Championship, so Icke at least has one, well deserved, medal this season!

6. RR-Jahombre - 161 points - This great reggae singer #blbl has also drove all races this season! But if organizer won't drive all races who will, right? #respekt Jahombre almost finished 5-th at the end, but on last race G.F1-TTCO won the race, so he pass him for just 6 points, but Jahombre is very satisfied with his performance!! Although he never get to to podium, he was near few times! He was 4-th at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo, two times 5-th (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden) and one time on 6-th place (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok). He is always around 10-th place, always getting points and never DNF, so he is also good teammate if you get 'stuck' with him! I think in next sesaon, we may see him on podium, and if his teammate ( RR-Quickies was this season) would be good as he, he may even fighting for a medal in Team Championship!

5. G.F1-TTCO - 167 points - TTCO joined GT Championship at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald, and immediately got bronze medal! 5-th GT Race didn't drive, but at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos he again won bronze medal! In 5 races later that he showed up, he got gold medal at 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada, one more bronze medal at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity where he also get Pole Position! Also he was 4-th at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard, 6-th and at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and 7-th place at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco! As you all see, these results are impressive, so if TTCO in next season be in most of the races, he also may be figtinhg to medal in driver standings! #top

4. RR-sm!e - 171 points - Former ARS member sm!e, had amazing season! He drove all race, never DNF, and always getting good points! True, he never cross on a podium, but he was near enough. He got three 5-th places (at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok, at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo and at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco), two 6-th places (at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald and at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity) and one 7-th place at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing! Other races he was around 10-th place, and cause he was on all race and made good results, in the end he finished on 4-th place! I know we will see him in next season, cause now, he became a full RR member!Congratulations on that and for a good season! #top

3. amp-Laurenš - 219 poitns - Regardlessly that he got disqualified (and he deserve that too) he was one of the best driver here. He was world rank was no.2. when he was driving with us, so that's enough proof of his driving skill. But his 'human' skills are very low #pfff , so after 9-th GT Race he was disqualified! But we must meniton his good preformance! He got 4 wins, 4 Pole Positions, one silver and one bronze medal. Too bad his manners cost him participations in GT Championship, so we are 'minus 1' fastes driver, but 'plus 10' in peaceful environment! #zuzwinker

2. RR-WeSSy - 225 points - Yep, WeSSy made it to silver medal in the end, cause he drove last 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada to silver medal and that gave him enough points to skip amp-Laurens and go home with silver medal! Aslo he got silver medal at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo, and win Pole Position at 6-th GT Race on RootsLagos where he finished 6-th btw! In his trophy room he got 2 more bronze medal (at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and at 9-th GT Race on RootsRicard)! He was aslo good at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain where he was 4-th, at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing where he was 5-th, and also he got two 6-th places (at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland and those at 6-th GT Race where he got Pole). What can I say about this legendary driver? He drove all races, had only 1 DNF ( at 'notorious ' 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald but still got some points there cause he was 16-th), got bronze medal in Team Championship with his RoadRunner Team (along with RR-Icke) and in the end got silver medal in Driver Championship! Next season I'm expecting him to win some race, and again be at TOP3 in the end! #top

1. RR-Dome2012 - 248 points - GT Champion - First GT Champion is Dome2012! He shows no mercy on pre-seasons test races, and continue with that driving skill thruogh all season! He drove 10 races, but he made one DNF (at 5-th GT Race on RootsMontyCarlo) and at last 12-th GT Race on RootsGranada he end up above 20-th place! On reamaining 8 races his results were astonishing! 3 wins (at 1-st GT Race on RootsMountain, at 10-th GT Race on RootsCity and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland), 3 Pole Positions (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing, at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok and at 11-th GT Race on RootsSauerland), five silver medals (at 2-nd GT Race on RootsChuckNorrisRing, at 3-rd GT Race on RootsBangkok, at 4-th GT Race on RootsGrindelwald, at 7-th GT Race on RootsLionsden and at 8-th GT Race on RootsMarionaco)! 7 medals in 9 races! And he won silver medal in Team Championship for RedDevils Team (along with RR-Winner)! If he continue like this through next season(s) he will need trophy house, not just trophy room! #blbl Hope to see all those fast guys in next season too ( RR-MaSSa, RR-Monty, esc-superluk, Vesiapina, G.F1-TTCO, RR-Febroso, amp-BooB etc.) in almost every race, so that Dome can have a proper competition, and that we got season for histotry books!

Also few drivers showed up in this season, but they didn't end up in the table (rule of 3 driver per team!)! That's ADAC-Neco, who droved 2 races and amp-BooB who drove 4 races, and make 2 wins, 1 second place, and one 4-th place scoring 116 points in the end! Hope to see him next season, cause now, he would be in table, and with that skill, it can be a very interesting season!

As you can see, this is one big-fuc**in review #respekt , and it's good chance that I do some mistakes, so please if you see one, write it at Chat Section, so that I can edit it and fix it!
Hope you like this Part, cause now we go on final Part! Yep, there's more.. #lach

25. Apr 2012, 20:14
The following user would like to thank RR Cyrex for this post
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 25.04.2012. - GT Season 1 Review - PART 3 - Final Words..

This is it, final post about this season will be this one ( writen by me btw! #blbl ) and it will be my impressions for this season, and in the end I will get final score! #zuzwinker

First is a big THANK YOU message to all of you , and especially to our one-and-only RR-Jahombre who made this thing possible and without any problems! I can't beat that 'Thank you' note from Jahombre, but writing all this is my thank you for him! #respekt Trackmania 2 conitnues where Trackmania United left, and that's keeping us together and making us have fun racing with that game! #top This GT Chamiponship and 25 drivers per race is best proof ever! Now it's time to go on deserved rest, but GT season 2 will come soon enough, so stay shapred, keep practicing, and visit forum often to be updated all time! Only bad things happend with Laurens, but in future there will be no problem related to him, and worst thing is that Jahombre didn't sing more! #blbl #respekt
We alredy improved some little things inside GT Championship (new PITS, Q2 seasion speeds up, etc.) so will try to improve even more things in future that will get things done even better! Now it's time for a little awards and final score!

:likebutton: : around 25 drivers per race, nice organization, RR-Dome2012 deserved Championship, nice&lovley friends who aren't in RR Team (DarkMan, MidnightMan, Mirosh, Haze, Vesi, G.F1-TTCO&Slaven..), fantastic tracks&races, unpredictable Q2 results, every Sunday race, no lags and no problems, 'THANK YOU' note form Jahombre, solid feedback on forum

:dontlikebutton: : GT is over, just 12 GT races, amp-Laurens, RR-Jahombre made just one song #blbl , more feedback and reviews of race by drivers, missing couple of fastest driver in this team, G.F1-Slaven better then me #blbl

To conclude: 'Laurens' problem, not so many reviews by drivers when race is over and missing faster drivers so that fight for gold medal would be more interesting decide that my final score of this first GT season is 9,0!!

But knowing how things are now, and how drivers looking forward to next season, final score for next season may easily raise up! #zuzwinker
Hope you like this large review, and that I see you all well&healthy in next season! In the meanwhile, get some rest, tell all your friend about this Chamiponship to join, and see you soon on a track!

Bye, bye..
RR-Cyrex..

25. Apr 2012, 20:19
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 30.04.2012. - Review of 1st SGTP

Aloha! #wink

Last night we drove 1st Short GT Prix! It was Fun Event for anyone, and in the end, we had around 15 drivers per race, which was quite good! Rules were simple! 12 Tracks, 5 lap per track, NO pit, NO grid, and with only one warmup lap before race! This was a nice event, and in the end everyone were very pleased! Too bad that couple of more drivers didn't show (especially RR-remasy who was co-organizer of this) but we had some interesting races!

RR-Dome2012proved his domination, and win this event with 10 victory! One victory goes to RR- MaSSa and one to Mirosh! Drivers who showed up were: RR Dome2012, RR-Icke, RR-Jahombre, me(RR-Cyrex), Mirosh, HPR-Marian, MidnightMan, RR-Slaven, RR-NH90, RR-tbvivien, RR-MaSSa, RR-Sulfite, RR-Winner, Haze, RR-sm!E and with two more guests! One was peps39 with solid preformance, and other was JHS, but he drove only first race! RR-Domefinished with 398 points, RR-MaSSa with 270, and bronze medal goes to RR-Icke with only one point of gap between Mirosh (258 vs. 257)! Jahombre make excellent result with 248 points on 5-th place with just 10 points to the silver medal!
You can CHECK HERE!! for full results and driver standings of 1st SGTP!

This was a nice idea to organize,and preformance was good too so hoping to see more of this kind of Fun Event, before GT Season 2 started! Once again, I'm sorry for RR-remasy beacuse we put password before race start and write it in ShoutBox, but RR-remasy didn't see that unfortunately, so in future we will write password in ShoutBox, but also in proper topic too, so that everyone can find it, and we will try to do that 10-15 minutes before race start!
Tnx you all for driving this, and hoping too see 2nd SGTP soon! But, until then, stay shapred, cause this Saturday we are driving next 500 mile race!! #cup1

Cya..
RR-Cyrex..

30. Apr 2012, 22:58
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 07.05.2012. - 500 Mile Race Review - Aksaray 500 -

3rd 500 Mile Race is over! 'Survival of the fittest' was once again this Sunday, so I demand to rename this event! #blbl Or Jahombre needs to build better tracks! #respekt
Anyway, as last 500 mile race at Split 500, on this track too, there was 14 drivers willing to test their limits! 7 drivers form RR Team (me, Jahombre, WeSSy, remasy, LameDuck, Krumel, tbvivien) and 7 friends&partners (ESC-superluk, HPR-marain, HPR-drive, Haze, Norico, TNT-zik and Mirosh).. Although in the end, race become 'Last Man Standing', this event is just for that very unpredictable, and even better and faster driver then you, can DNF very easy allowing you to be better then him in the finish! #torch

Pole Position went to HPR-marain, followed by Mirosh, and another HPR driver - HPR-drive! HPR drivers obviously love this event and they were 'on fire' all race long! It was very interesting how them, along with ESC-superluk, were almost on same CP through all race!! #respekt Too bad that HPR-drive lost connection on lap 205/218 cause that must be very frustrating #lach
In the end ESC-superluk manage to get his gold (he deserve one on last 500 mile race but he DNF there), with only +1.84 seconds of gap over HPR-marian!! #respekt Also it's amazing to see how superluk was consist all race long, cause he wasn't fastest on track! Few drivers made a way better lap then him, but he manage to get with less mistakes through all race I guess! #zuzwinker Bronze medal went to WeSSys hand with gap +3:06.34 minutes over leader! Only 3 more drivers manage to finish! Haze was 4-th, RR-tbviven 5-th and lady RR-Krumel was 6-th! And they say that woman can't drive!! #respekt 'Survival of the fittest' proved once again for this track, so we had 8 DNF, and is seems that DNF always come in the pair! First was remasy and Mirosh on laps 16 and lap 21, then LameDuck and me on laps 115 and lap 120, followed by Jahombre and TNT-zik on laps 151 and lap 155, and in the end Norico and HPR-drive on laps 202 and 205! Intereseting thing.. #zuzwinker

In the end, it was another good race and fun event, and it's really bad that we didn't have around 20 drivers on race, but I think that will be change in future! #top
Congratulations to all participants, congrat to ESC-superluk and HPR-Marian (and HPR-drive too, although he DNF) for thriller race all race long, and to all who manage to finish! But congart to all who DNF, cause next race you(we) can be on podium too, just need to 'survive' until end! #blbl

7. May 2012, 07:14
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 14.05.2012. - Review of 2nd SGTP

Last night (13.05.2012.), we had second Short GT Prix, and it was another good event with interesting races and nice resutls in the end! On 1st SGTP we manage to get 17 drivers, and on this one, there was 21 driver in all races, so we get another great turnout! #respekt
Unfortunately, last SGTP winner RR-Dome2012 didn't make it to races, and few other fast drivers weren't there too ( RR-MaSSa, Mirosh, HPR-Marian, RR-WeSSy..) and few drivers didn't make to start ( RR-Slaven, ESC Superluk, some new drivers), and RR-Winner need it to go earilier, but still we had a very nice evening, and this SGTP turn out to be nice event, so we can expect more of this event before GT Season 2! #torch

CauseRR- Dome weren't there, fight for gold medal was open to everyone (Ok, not for me, but to lots of other faster drivers #blbl ), and it was a nice fight until last meter of race! After 8 races, RR-Icke had 214 points, +28 points more then RR-LameDuck, and +37 points over RR-Winner and RR-Jahombre. After 8 race, RR-Winner must go off, so only threat to RR-Icke were RR-LameDuck and RR-Jahombre, but by that time, RR-Icke already won 4 races, and everyone thought that he will get gold in the end, but not everybody it seems! RR-Jahombrestarts driving amazing and makes 2 wins, and on last race , he had +2 points gap over RR-Icke!! 265 vs. 263!! So RR-Icke need to be +2 points better on last race then RR-Jahombre, cause, in case of same points, RR-Icke will be first , cause he would have more wins then RR-Jahombre (4:3), so on last race, lights were on these two drivers! (I know that they didn't know this by that time, so for a next SGTP, I will be playing this game in Window Mode, and try to write resutls in table right away, so that in that warmup lap before race, I can write current driver standings. I know I will only have less then one minute, to get ScreenShoot, write results in excel table, and write back in game current driver standings, but I hope I will manage that! #zuzwinker )

So we are now in last 12 GT Race, and RR-Icke needs to be +2 points better then RR-Jahombre, and RR-Jahombre just need to finish before RR-Icke! In thriller finish, wins go to - RR-sm!e, Haze was second, and RR-LameDuck third! But RR-Jahombre and RR-Icke were riding along in last lap in 4/5 place and if RR-Icke finish on 4-th place, and RR-Jahombre on 5-th place, they will have same points in the end, which means RR-Icke is winner! But RR-Jahombre manage to hold the pressure , and HE get 4-th place, and RR-Icke was 5-th, and all that with just +1.22 seconds of gap! What a finish, and what a epic end.. Like M.City vs. QPR yesterday #respekt
So in the end RR-Jahombre wins this second SGTP with 287 points, RR-Icke was second with 283 points, and RR-LameDuck get bronze medal with 263 points! RR-sm!e was almost on podium, but in the end he was 4-th with 256 points! Very good preformance was made by RR-Sulfite who end up on 5-th place with amazing 222 points! #top 'Mother' of SGTP - RR-remasy #blbl manage to get just in time, but he didn't beat his true 'nemesis' cause MidnighMan finished 10-th with 152 points, lady RR-Krumel was 11-th with 127 points, RR-tbvivien 12-th wth 123 points so RR-remasy was just on (un)lucky 13-th place with 109 points! Although RR-Slaven joined us from 4-th race, his poor preformance was that bad that I didn't have will to make fun with him! #auslach To see full results and driver standings CLICK HERE!!

What can I say? This fun event turns to be very good and enjoyable to drive and also, we had 6 different winners on this event with amazing thriller finish, so hoping to see 3rd SGTP soon enough, and with another great turnout! Big thanks to all drivers who particapate and escpecially to new faces on our server! It's nice to see that PUMA Louispo drove all race with us! #respekt and few drivers manage to drive couple of races too ( rbs-Beabear, honda560, TGP-clmcx).. ESC-Superluk started just form 7-th race, so he didn't push hard as he knows, but CT Lau proved himself as very good driver and he manage to win one race too! Hope to see them once again in next SGTP event, along with new faces too!

So, we will continue to drive this SGTP until next GT Seasons starts, cause it's good way to keep is in sharp, and to test our new cars #blbl And also, it's always a nice just to be on server along 20 drivers and having fun driving and chating! So, keep reading forum often, cause 3rd SGTP event may come very soon! #wink

RR Cyrex

14. May 2012, 14:34
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 22.05.2012. - Review of Test GT Race - RootsTexas GT

This Sunday night we drove first GT test race, so that we can see how our cars will be for upcoming GT Season 2! #zuzwinker It was a solid turnout of 20 drivers, and interesting thing was that there was only 9 drivers from RRR team, and other 11 drivers were our friends & partners! #respekt Also few consist and fast driver form our team were missing ( Dome2012, Winner, Slaven, LameDuck, Quickies, Krumel, NH90..) and few friends also ( DarkMan, TTCO, Vesiapina..), so as it looks like, for now, we shall still have around 25-30 drivers per race, which means we shall have another good GT Season!

First test race was driven in TexasGT track! Solid track, but on few corners (turn no.2 with jump, turn no.5. with nasty and fast chicane, and turn no.10. with downhill corner) it requires good concetraction! #top In the end, we have a new face winning a gold medal! BoneRacing-Zik is a new driver and a very fast driver if I can add! He was better then Haze with gap over +25 seconds, and he drove best lap on race too, so if he stays with us in GT Season 2, Dome2012will have decent competition driver! Silver medal goes to Haze!! He drove excellent race here, and his teammate ESC-Superluk was third with just +4.19 seconds of gap, so Danish Dynamite Racing Team may be very good this season! 4-th place get RR-Icke, I was 5-th and this was my best race so far, so hoping this car can handle next Season and that Copy/Pate Racing Team will be in Top10 Teams! 6-th was RR-Sm!e, and 7-th was another BoneRacing driver - Norico! WhatIsASmurf was 8-th and had a nice first race with us, cause most of this new drivers didn't drove this long races, so in future they will be even better, so hoping to see them all in upcoming races! RR-Jahombre manage to be 9-th, and RR-tbvivien was 10-th! Also, this Test race has award prize for TOP10 drivers in getting GoldCoins at this forum, so spend it wisely #respekt Another new driver, James, was 11-th, RR-Andi was 12-th, PumaRacingPro-Luispo was 13-th and he was a last driver on race, cause we had 7 DNF! RR-MaSSa left us already at lap 2, PPR-Mirosh on lap 10, MidnightMan on lap 14, N4A-Fab on lap 17, RR-CoolDriving and RR-WeSSy on lap 26, and PPR-Marian on lap 30! Unfotrunately, RR-Remasy was here too, and he make a good quali results getting 12-th place, but his problems with car electronics stop them for racing this Sunday, so hoping Gecko Team will fix that until next race!

In the end, it was a nice race, and it was good to see new drivers and their good feedback about this kind of a race, and they promised us, to particpate in upcoimng GT Season, so looking forward to see new faces on track, and it's will be very large crowd on track according how many drivers sign up alreaday! So, if you didn't sign up so far, it's time to get Team and prepare for GT Season 2! Also keep reading this News and our forum for more Info about our upocming Events, cause almost every weekend we have some TM2 events, so stay tuned and keep your engines running! #respekt

RR Cyrex

22. May 2012, 08:25
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 28.05.2012. - Review of a 'Kinder Surprise' Race

Few hours ago, we had some funny test GT Race, were we didn't know the track (built by RR-Slaven) so track was loaded right before 20:00! We decide it not to have Quali Seasion, and without GRID, so at 20:00 we jump into to race! (Not exatcly at 20:00 cause we need it to restart it 2 times, but still, it wasn't big delay). Also we drove just 30 laps, and me, Ombre and Slaven were having time penalty in the start of the race, cause we know this track little bit, so we statrted with +15,00 seconds at the start! #zuzwinker

Too bad that there weren't more drivers (only 13 showed up) cause we had nice race and good fun! Track was quite good, very fast too, and in some part very hard too ( first chicane with nasty right turn after that, and especially last chicane!) so if we maybe correct those things, it can be a good GT track in the future! #top

BongRacing-Zik proved to be a super fast here, and manage to get all drivers laped! :fooli001: Also he make a best lap on the race, and if he appear in GT Season 2, Dome will have a nice competiton! PPR-Mirosh was second, and RR-CoolDriving was 3-rd! Congrat to podium! #cup1 Very good race was made by RR-tbvivien!! He end up 4-th in the end! I was 5-th and RR-remasy was 6-th! Very good race for this drivers, and that can be a good sign for next GT Season! Keep driving like thath guys! #respekt Track builder RR-Slaven finished 7-th, PumaRacing-Luispo was 8-th, and last was RR-Jahombre who was driving like a Safety Car here #blbl Also, as I said before, track was hard, end we had few DNF-s! That was RR-Icke and MidnightMan. RR-Sulfite 'jump in' on race when we alreday started but he left soon, so I don't know is he DNF or he just quit playing.. Last standing drvier was styrian-kodiak, but he start racing way too later, so when we already finish, he didn't even finished 10 laps, but hope to see more of him, as other guests too!

It was a funny event with interesting experiment to see how we drove a track that we didn't see so far, and we get interesting results! Too bad that consist drivers, so far, wasn't there so that we can see how they would drive track that they didn't practice so far.. GT Season 2 won't be starting soon, but every Sunday night we will have some events, until GT Season start, so try to be with us those nights so that we can all enjoy racing and have a nice evening with our favorite racing game! #wink

28. May 2012, 00:14
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 04.06.2012. - Review of 4th 500 Mile Race - SPA 500

Last night we drove 4-th (26-th in the row) 500 Mile Race (Indy Legends) on SPA 500! On last two 500 Mile Race there was 14 drivers, so I expected to see more drivers on this race, especially when I saw 24 drivers few minutes before Quali started, but in the end, when Quali and Race started there was, once again, 14 driver on the track #respekt Next race are goal must be at least 15! #blbl

Anyway.. There was 8 RR drivers ( Jahombre, LameDuck, lady Krumel, lady Tina, me, Slaven, Quickes and tbvivien) and 6 friedns of ours ( TkoN-SuperlukESC, Tkon-Mirosh, Haze, MidnightMan, G.F1 Shadow and new face seby32350).. We started at 22:15 with Quali of 10 minutes, and TkoN drivers proved that they will have main role on this race! SuperlukESC win Pole Position with 16.58 time, followed by TkoN-Mirosh with 16.61 time .. RR-Slaven was quite solid here and get third time with 16.98 time. Also form 4-th place till 11-th place there was very tight, so everybody expected interesting race..

This track was one of the easiest oval track so far, but still we had 6 DNF due driver mistakes, due car electronics problem ( read: internet connecton problems! #blbl ) so G.F1 Shadow left us alreday at lap 11, followed by RR-Slaven on lap 24! New driver seby32350 obviusly didn't get used to this hardcore racing, so he DNF on lap 75. Unfortunately lady Tina (RR-K.O.Hasi) left us on lap 120, but most suprised DNF was by TkoN-Mirosh on lap 200 because he told this track was unDNFable! unDNFable my ass! #blbl #respekt Last DNF was on lap 216 and that was our Quickies! #zuzwinker

Without any kind of good competition ( no Dome, no WeSSy, no Zik, no G.F1 TTCO, no Vesiapina, no Marian, and TkoN-drive left us before start of the race) TkoN-SuperlukESC didn't have any problems to win here! And what a win was that! Gap was 7 minutes and 20 seconds ( around 25 laps!) over second place! #eyes No wonder he has 19 rank in the world! #top Second place belong to me (RR-Cyrex if you don't know me yet #blbl )! Now you see how others were having bad driving when I get second place! #blbl Bronze medal went to RR-LameDuck, 4-th was Haze, 5-th was RR-tbvivien, 6-th was MidnightMan, 7-th Jahombre, and 8-th was lady Krumel! Although she finished last with gap over 20 minutes from leader, she manage to finish this very hard event! Lion heart indeed #top So we have 8 driver who finish this race and that's record so far on TM2 500 Mile Races! Keep it up guys( and girls too obviously! #lach )

What can I say? 500 Mile Race for this month is over, so can't wait for July 2012 to have another 500 Mile Race! And although it will be a hot summer by that time, I'm expecting at least 15 driver on race or else.. #box #respekt Once again, congraulations to SuperlukESC who is unstoppable (and still is too! #zuzwinker ), and all other 7 drivers who manage to finish, but also congrat to 6 DNF drivers, cause at least they try to drive this ultimate race!

So, stay well until next 500 Mile Race, support your team at EURO 2012 Football Chamiponship, get some sun and sea, and see you on July! #wink

RR Cyrex

4. Jun 2012, 00:39
Driver and Poster
Driver and Poster||

- 09.07.2012. – New records have been achieved

500 Mile Race Review – Newspapareman 500

Greetings all you 500 Mile Racers!! #wink Although summer started, although we have high temperatures, and although is better to drink beer and be on the beach and although everybody can't drive 500 Mile Race, this Saturday all new records have been set! #top 21 drivers (although hal.ko.DeathDriver jump at middle of the race, he is still counted as one of the 500 Mile racers) showned on this event! #respekt We have another winner (Laurens), we have 17 drivers that finish race, and we have new record for 500 Mile Race – 01:39:28.16 !! :fooli001:
Track was quite simple, but very fast though (over 500 km/h on some sections), and due that it was hard to stay focus and make it through turns without any mistakes.. Focus was on Laurens and RR-Dome2012, but hal.ko. drivers ( Tolkie and Andy) were extreme fast on quali, and cause we didn't know they true skills by now, they weren't favorites on this event, but now, I can say, we got 2 amazing drivers, and I'm looking forward to see they fight for podium in every race or event!
Laurens took Pole Positon with 27.65 time, and hal.ko.Tolkie was very near him with time of 27.78! Third place was taken by hal.ko.Andy with time of 28.06. and RR-Dome2012 was 4-th with time of 28.08!
There were 22 drivers in quali, but PralleWindel2 didn't make quali time, and TNT-KissskY didn't start race although he made 16-th time in quali.. And also, Slaven was late on quali, so he didn't have time to set quali time, so he started behind red line!
Track was indeed unDNFable, but still, we had 4 DNF in race! But every DNF wasn't because drivers mistakes, they DNF on they own.. First was pussy Slaven, who, after 67 laps, park his car aside, decide he can't drive anymore, and went back playing Hello Kitty game with his mum.. #blbl WeSSy left us in lap 106 due lost connection, and , by that time second in race hal.ko.Tolkie, had a large headache and didn't hold on anymore, so he also decide to get shower and go to bed! Maybe for next hardcore racing, he will manage to stay awake and finish.. #zuzwinker Although hal.ko.DeathDriver enter in the middle of the race, and then quit, he also counted as DNF!
In the end, Laurens was just unstoppable, uncatchable, unbelievable.. He drove 500 Mile Race record time in 01:39:28.16, drove fastest lap on race ( 27.657), and win on his first 500 Mile Race! hal.ko.Andy get silver medal with gap of + 02:13.63, and RR-Dome2012 win bronze medal with gap of +03:19.28!
TkoN clan were very good here, but they were missing their best driver - SuperlukESC, who won last two 500 Mile Race, so it's a big shame that he didn't make it on this race! 4-th was TkoN-Drive, 6-th was TkoN-Mirosh and 7-th was TkoN-Handdoek ( aka ex. What is a Smurf? ). Nice race TkoN drivers! #top Amoung them, new RR member, TTCO, make it to 5-th place on his second 500 Mile Race! hal.ko.Minato was quite good on his first race, and finished on 8-th place, ahead of RR-Icke on 9-th place! 10-th place was taken by Raging-Zik, I(RR-Cyrex) made it to 11-th place, BongRacing-Noriko was 12-th, and in thriller finish for (un)lucky 13-th place, RR-Jahombre manage to be better then NOS-Exodeath with just +1.29 seconds!! :fooli001: But congrat to NOS-Exodeath for a true racing, good fight, and now, stone curved name in Hall of Fame! MidnightMan made it 15-th, RR-tbviven 16-th, and RC-Buds was last driver standing on the track, and he finshed on last 17-th place with gap of +16:30.52 over leader, but when driver finish 500 Mile Race, no matter what gap is between him and leader, he is true winner and hardcore racing motherfuc*er, not like Hello Kitty mommy's son like some driver.. #pfff :fooli066:

Resutls:
1. Laurens
2. hal.ko.Andy
3. RR-Dome2012
4. TkoN-drive
5. RR-TTCO
6. TkoN-Mirosh
7. TkoN-Handdoek
8. hal.ko.Minato
9. RR-Icke
10. Raginig-Zik
11. RR-Cyrex
12. BongRacing-Norico
13. RR-Jahombre
14. NOS-Exodeath
15. MidnightMan
16. RR-tbvivien
17. RC-Buds
DNF: hal.ko.DeathDriver, hal.ko.Tolkie, RR-WeSSy, RR-Slaven

What can I say? Once again congratulations to Laurens, and to all drivers who finished the race! Thank you all for beating so many records on this 500 Mile Race, especially when I know it's summer time, and that all this happend on my first ever build track in history of Trackmania! :smilie_happy_011:

So, we are done for July! Cya all in August my friends! :fooli036:

9. Jul 2012, 08:58